- I have a passion for solving problems using data. I've been applying my experience in the generation and interpretation of scientific data to develop Business Intelligence Solutions that help people across organizations make better business decisions.
- I have a track record of success managing projects, delivering results, and training people to use Tableau and Power BI.
- My areas of expertise include data analytics and visualization, data mining, project planning and execution, clinical and pharmaceutical research.
Data Analysis Tools: Tableau, Power BI, SQL, Excel, BI reports/dashboard/visualizations
Software: Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Project, Access, Teams; QuickBooks
Interpersonal Skills: Strong report development skills, strong analytical and problem - solving skills, strong organizational, interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
Business Intelligence Developer
- Design, develop & maintain advanced data visualizations using Tableau products (Tableau Desktop and Tableau Prep) and Power BI to provide insights to business units.
- Developed a Tableau dashboard that allows a clinical study team to oversight the very first all virtual clinical trial by providing performance and a study metrics at a high - level.
- Manage PRA's self-service Business Intelligence Community of Enablement by on-boarding new users, providing training and workshops, organizing community meetings and providing technical support to design and publish dashboards.
- Collaborate with different business units to find the best solutions to visualize KPI, data trends, data clustering and any key data points.
- Conduct unit tests and develop database queries in SQL to manipulate data and create data sets.
Co-Founder and Chief Operating Officer
- Provide expertise and consultancy in data management and analysis for non-profit companies: collaborate with stakeholders to design, develop, and maintain ongoing metrics, reports, analyses and dashboards to drive key business decisions.
- Managed suppliers and CROs to provide rare chemicals, pharmaceutical references and impurities for customers in Confidential
- Assessed quality of compounds received from suppliers, and identified any discrepancies in Certificates of Analysis and invoices (such as purity, chemical structure, and physical properties).
Medicinal Chemist Contractor
- Designed and synthesized new compounds for muscular dystrophy, which led to the discovery of a clinical candidate.
- Evaluated data, analyzed data, and discussed any issues with multi-disciplinary team to improve pharmacological properties of some key compounds.
- Identified novel hit compounds for agrochemical, personal care and pharmaceutical applications, using Confidential ’s Computational Fragment-Based Design technology.
- Managed a key collaboration with a Japanese pharmaceutical company that led to the discovery of novel antibacterial molecules.
- Managed a CRO to assay compounds for several projects: reviewed biological data, ensured all data, calculations, and documentation were accurate, escalated project issues when necessary
- Led a team of 4 chemists to discover a preclinical candidate for diabetes.
- Designed and synthesized Hedgehog Inhibitors, resulting in a preclinical candidate for cancer treatment.