- Experienced Software engineer with an accomplished knowledge of multiple technical disciplines and business management practices to recommend, plan, and develop solutions to client objectives with expertise in batch scheduling.Experience
- Worked in different capacity at Confidential & Company. Delivered multiple business critical application enhancements.
- Currently my role involves creating batch schedule for various projects and production support utilizing Cisco’s tool Tidal. Work involves creating complex jobs, setting job dependencies, new calendar, setting action jobs/emails for user notification and training new resources on Tidal.
- Support and implementation of all Production Control owned applications, Working with Architects for better design.
- Also responsible for creating business reports using Crystal Reporting.
- 26+ Total work Experience Production Support, worked with developers to setup and design application.
- Batch Scheduler Analyst, using Cisco Tidal scheduler (TES), setup jobs, resolve complex dependencies and Calendar (10 Yrs)
- Developer in Natural/ Adabas (Mainframe)
Tools/Software: HP Quality Center, PL/SQL Developer, MS Project, MsOffice, Lotus Notes, Visio, Crystal Reporting, Tidal TES 5.3 and 6.2 (Cisco Scheduler), TSO/ISPF, JCL, Quality Center
Languages: SQL, Natural
Database: Oracle, SQL, Adabas, DB2
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
IT Senior Software Engineer
- Utilizes an accomplished knowledge of multiple technical disciplines and business management practices to recommend, plan, and develop solutions to client objectives.
- He provides full software development life cycle services for Natural/Adabas insurance claims, healthcare, and risk management systems.
- Schedule Analyst: - Create, maintenance and monitor Tidal Jobs, maintenance document of Tidal Jobs and problem resolutions, resolve complex jobs setup flow.
- Software development life cycle services for billing, and financial applications.
- I was responsible to replace all mainframe legacy systems, performing database mapping, data interface design and testing, and program logic documentation.
- Optimize all the query for the new system, in charge of Quality insurance.
- Developing new application for life cycle services for Scheduling Wagon. Integration of the system bought by Santa Fee Railroad.
Senior Programmer Analyst
- Integration of the system bought by MCI, developing testing program for Quality insurance. Working with MCI to transfer to knowledge of the system.
- Developing system specifications/requirements, creating or modifying application programs, developing test scripts, testing and debugging application programs and developing system documentation to support the implementation.
- Working with finance dept. to create new reports and functions.
Environments: Scheduler Tidal 5.3 and 6.2 (TES) - Cisco, PL/ SQL, Crystal Reporting, Natural Abadas, TSO ISPF, Panvalet, Visual Visio, SQL TSO/ISPF, Natural Adabas, DB2 & SQL (Mainframe)