- Around 6 years of experience in all Salesforce CRM modules as a developer in implementing Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Communities for customers in Retail industries.
- Hands - on experience in establishing complex implementations involving integrations, complex data models and functionalities using Apex classes, Apex Triggers, Visual Force (page, Component & Controllers) and Lightning Components.
- Experience in building modern Enterprise Lightning apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter and quick Action.
- Experience in Salesforce configuration involving Workflow rules, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Reports and Dashboards.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used Web services like SOAP and REST for integration of data from various external systems like SAP, Teradata etc.
- Experienced in handling different phases of SDLC including Requirements gathering, Elicitation, Solution Designing, ensuring the design as per the Organization’s governance policies, Development, Deployment and Maintenance.
- Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Experienced in Agile software delivery methodologies.
- Skilled in understanding software requirements specifications and preparing effective Test Scenarios and Test Cases as per the specification.
- Experienced in doing code releases using migration tools such as Change sets, Eclipse IDE, Copado.
Salesforce.com Skills: Apex Classes, Controllers, Apex Triggers, Schedule Apex, Batch Apex, Queueable Apex, Custom Meta data Types, Custom Settings, Visualforce Pages / Components, SOQL, SOSL, Web Services(SOAP), REST Services, Connected App, Push Message Service using APNS, Metadata API, Workflows & Approvals, Process Builder, Reporting Snapshots, Email Services, Communities, Custom Report Types, Reports, Dashboards, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Escalation Rules, Sharing Rules, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles
Tools: Apex Data Loader, Eclipse, SOAP UI, Jira, Copado, Postman, MavensMate, Sublime, Workbench
Confidential, Saint Louis, MO
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Worked with stake holders, Product managers to gather the requirements, had a thorough understanding of interpreting customer/client’s business needs and demonstrated he incremental product.
- Designed and Implemented complex Integrations to fetch data from external systems into Salesforce through MDM systems.
- Configuration and Customization of Salesforce.com enterprise editions.
- Performed customization using Apex and Visualforce.
- Developed Visualforce pages using Apex for proprietary Salesforce application to track the flow of business.
- Designed Workflow rules, Visual force pages and using Apex Code created triggers and classes.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Designed Lightning components to develop a lightning application using Lightning App Builder.
- Created multiple Lightning Components using Aura framework, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Authored Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers, Classes, Test Classes, Workflow rules, Validation Rules, Lightning Process Builder actions etc. for various business requirements.
- Maintained various email templates for use in Workflows, Auto Assignment Rules, and Auto Response Rules as part of Case Management in Service Cloud.
- Used the Force.com plugin for Eclipse IDE to develop, enhance, test, and deploy applications on the Salesforce Platform.
- Deployed changes from sandbox through production environment using Copado, Change sets.
- Developed, documented, maintained and enforced data processes and procedures designed to improve and maintain a high level of data quality and integrity.
- Researched new applications and the benefits for each of the teams along with ease of use regarding Marketing, Mass Email, Reporting, and Sales.
- Involved in troubleshooting production issues in complex environments.
Confidential, Edison NJ
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visualforce pages as user Interface.
- Used SOQL and SOSL for Data manipulation needs of the application using platform Database Objects
- Integrated Salesforce.com with external systems like Oracle and SAP using SOAP API and REST API.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE, Force.com Migration tool and Web services API.
- Experience in building reusable UI components and pages with Lightning component framework.
- Created Aura based Components, Attributes, Controllers which can be compatible to access through Lightning App builder.
- Expertise in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System(SLDS).
- Developed various Apex Classes, Triggers, Controller classes and methods for functional needs in the application compatible with lightning.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time-triggered tasks, email alerts and field updates to implement business logic.
- Involved in Salesforce.com application setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC) and other Platform based Technologies like Visual Force, Force.com API, and Web Services.
- Used Apex Data types, Variables, Expressions, Assignment statements, Conditional statements, Loops, SOSL an SOQL queries, locking statements, Transactional control and Exception statements to invoke Apex triggers .
- Used Batch Apex to build an archiving solution that ran on a nightly basis, looking for records past a certain date and added them to the archive.
- Defined Lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created Page layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Experience in data migration using Import Wizard, Apex Data Loader.
- Worked with various salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Developed Reports, Dashboards and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes.
- Participated in performance tuning whenever required for an application.
- Followed Agile Methodology for the project.
- Designed, setup and maintained Salesforce standard objects, custom objects and junction objects, while also structuring user roles, security profiles and workflow rules.
- Managed ongoing support request and administrative needs of users.
- Maintained and customized Salesforce.com scopes such as users, roles, profiles, groups, accounts, contacts, products, opportunities, knowledge, chatter, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization to support vital business functions.
- Develop formulas and validation rules to ensure accuracy of business processes.
- Created custom reports and dashboards to outlining key sales metrics for upper level management.
- Experience working in service cloud, supporting cases, developed workflows and triggers for automated case resolutions.
- Analyzed and completed data manipulation through Data Loader tool for importing/updating/deleting records in multiple Salesforce.com instances.
- Design, build, test and deploy SFDC customizations which included form layout changes, workflow triggers, workflow alerts, automated email responses, etc.
- Designed Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, reports, dashboards and Email generation.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems and used the Sandbox for testing to ensure minimum code coverage for the application to be migrated to production.