- Over 9+ Years of IT experience with 8 years of extensive Salesforce experience, both as Administrator and Developer, Combined with one year in Java/SQL technologies and expertise in implementation technology solutions.
- Configured, implemented, administrated, and maintained the Salesforce.com Platform.
- Good working experience in various capacities such as Salesforce developer, Salesforce Administrator and Force.com developer and involved in various phases of entire project from requirement gathering and implementation and training the end users.
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, Visual Force pages, S - Controls, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Plug-ins.
- Competent in analyzing and creating narrative Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, class diagrams, Data/Flow/Navigational flow Diagram using UML Tools like MS Visio.
- Experience in modifying Visual force pages to be supported in Lightning Experience and good understanding of lightning mode and its features.
- Worked on Validation Rules, Workflows, Approval process & developed user interface through Lightning Component.
- Experience developing Custom UI with AJAX functionality using Visual force pages, Visual force Tags, Attributes and Controllers.
- Software Development Tools, Methodologies & Environments: Rapid Application Design (RAD), Toad for Oracle SQL, PL/SQL. Stored Procedures, Serena Dimensions, GitHub, Business Objects, Captiva, Documentum, DocuSign, RightFax, Exstream, Jenkins, Velocity, Salesforce.
- Proficient in creating Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Custom Tabs, pick list, Profile Based Page Layouts, Custom Reports, Workflows, Relationships, Record types.
- Hands-on with Visual force pages and Custom Objects using Apex Programming on Force.com Platform. Experienced in building Custom Applications that includes administration, configuration, implementing and support experience with Salesforce.com platform.
- Managed Different Chatter Groups to collaborate among different group of users. Worked with Salesforce to resolve any production issue and work with Salesforce Lead engineer to implement.
- Developed and recommended CRM roadmap for customers in the Financial Domain.
- Effective employment of Apex Data Loader, Import Wizard for data migration and management in bulk.
- Implemented security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Also created various profiles and configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy.
- Worked on Brand new Field Service Lightning MVP.
- Met with users to gather requirements and develop stories in 1week sprints.
- Set up the baseline of Confidential according to business requirements and use cases.
- Worked on Field service lightning components.
- Strong Knowledge in AppExchange Applications.
- Hands-on Velocity, for 360-degree customer views, customer history feed, and complete policy information in simple, card-based formats, driving new business and renewals, and tracking producer credentials. Coordinated and transferred knowledge to the offshore team.
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management.
- Extensive exposure to Black Box testing, Smoke testing, Usability testing, End-to-End testing, System testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Experience in Demandware and Commerce Cloud.
- Experience in developing web interfaces for clients both through force.com’s Sites and standard web technologies including but not limited to HTML, CSS, XMLand Java Script.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skill, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
- Proven ability to lead seamless implementations and deliver next-generation technical solutions improving revenues, margins, and workplace productivity.
- Quick learner, highly organized, excellent analytical and interpersonal skills. Ability to work on multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment, and a good team coordinator with professional attitude having excellent communication skills.
Operating Systems: MS Windows, Linux, Unix.
Salesforce.com: Salesforce.com, Selenium using Java with Eclipse/RSA IDE, J2EE, Unified Functional Testing (UFT), Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Quality Center Connection, SOAP UI, Maven, Jenkins, JIRA, RTC, ServiceNow, WebSphere.
Force.com Tools: Apex API, Apex Data Loader, ETL Data Extraction, Force.com Apex Explorer, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel Connector, Workbench and Eclipse IDE with plug-in, Migration tool, Lightning Component Framework, Lightning App Builder.
Databases: Oracle SQL, Squirrel, MS SQL Server 2000/2005, PL/SQL, Oracle 8i/9i/10g, MS Access, and DB2.
Webservices: SOAP Webservice, RESTful service, JSON, WebSpher
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
Sr. Salesforce lightning Developer
- Created Custom objects to build new application functionality in the Salesforce.com and Configured Products, Catalog, Catalog Hierarchies, Bundles, Bundles within Bundle, Price Lists across all products.
- Supported the Project End to End Implementation for testing the CPQ Integration with ERP.
- Developed Lightning components using Lightning app builder by incorporating Lightning design system styles in the components of Salesforce1 and Lightning.
- LWC Events built on DOM Events, collection of APIs and objects available in browser.
- Expertise in SFDC Development using Lightning Application, Apex Language, Visual Force Pages, Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Indexes, Locks Web Services, Components, Tabs, Apex Web services, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots and Dashboards, Profiles, Creating Roles, Page Layouts, Org - Wide default, Sharing rules, Work Flows.
- Wrote Test Plan and Test Case. Involved directly with Test Team and did bug fixing using Clear Quest.
- Worked on Multilanguage features of Salesforce Commerce cloud.
- Worked on Customer Service Center on Commerce Cloud.
- Extensive experience with various Salesforce deployment methodologies including Change sets, Force.com Plug-in environment, Amp Migration tool kit and Eclipse.
- Administered Salesforce CRM applications for Sales, Marketing and Support Departments. Involved in creating multiple analytical reports, with varying degree of complexity.
- Working on IBM WebSphere Portal.
- Handling WebSphere Administration, same time, and connection.
- Installed Instant Service Chat and Email from the AppExchange to let agents click to create cases from chat and email.
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements; designed &deployed the custom objects; identified the lookup and master-detail relationships; and created the junction objects. Demonstrated ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
- Implemented Service Cloud including: Service Console, Customer Portal & Communities, Case Feed, and Knowledge Base & Entitlements
- Strong ETL Knowledge of Data Integration, Master Data Management, Data Profiling, Data quality processes.
- Reviewing and correcting project direction, approach, key artifacts and Worked in provider management/ on-boarding process/ credentialing and licensing.
- Installed Syntellect Phone Link from the AppExchange a CTI application which provides screen pop ups, click-to-dial and automatic population of call data.
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports, and saved them for further access to the users.
- Created lightning Apps combining lightning design system, lightning App builder and lightning component features. Developed various Lightning Web Components (LWC). Used Salesforce CLI and VS Code to create scratch orgs (SFDX).
- Downloaded and Installed Work It Automatic time tracking from the AppExchange marketplace to track the exact time users spends on any case.
- Worked on Data Loader, which helps us to perform CURD operation with the help of CSV files.
- Field Service Lightning Proof of Concept and put together a proof of concept built on Field Service Lighting based on user input.
- Set up multiple communities to work with Field Service lightning.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Lightning, Aura Components, LWC, Apex, Visual Force (Pages, Components, Controllers & Extensions), Data Loader, SOQL, SOSL, Apex Triggers, Reports, Email Services, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Eclipse IDE, SOAP, Windows XP, Sandbox, Test Classes.
Confidential, Minnesota, Minneapolis
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API’s and displayed within the lightning component.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Loading data from various sources like OLEDB, flat files to SQL Server database Using SSIS Packages and created data mappings to load the data from source to destination.
- Created multiple Lightning Components and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Installed /Uninstalled packages from AppExchange.
- Tested apps by appending multiple components to a Lightning Application thereby deployed Applications from Sandbox to Production.
- Used refined global search in Lightning by developing Apex classes and Controllers.
- Used the DupeBlocker app on AppExchange to filter duplicate Leads and Contacts. Customized business logic to automatically create a Contact for every Opportunity.
- Experienced using Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Visualforce Pages for Lightning Experience, Alternates for Java Script Codes, Sharing Visualforce pages between Classic and Lightning.
- Worked on Lightning Process builder flows, Connect API, Chatter, and quick Action.
- Used field level security along with page layouts in Lightning to manage access to certain fields.
- Implemented the Web Services through WSDL in the Salesforce.com for outbound messaging.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's.
- Involved in daily standup meetings, Scrum. This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, AppExchange, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services, SOAP, REST.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
- Implemented Apex Classes, SOQL and Apex triggers for various needs of the application.
- Developed Visualforce pages and Apex controllers.
- Integrated Salesforce with Order Management application using SOAP API.
- Integrated Salesforce with Oracle Financials using Salesforce Connect.
- Created Entitlement Process, Milestones for better management of cases.
- Created Email Services and Web-to-Lead process for automation.
- Configured Auto Response and Assignment rules for Leads and Cases.
- Created Workflows, Email Templates, and configured Excel Connector Add-in
- Implemented search, filtering, and tagging features on page layouts to make it easier for sales to locate relevant marketing content and documents in SalesForce.com CRM Content.
- Administrated and monitored the company’s Salesforce CRM application. Created the workflows for automated lead routing, lead escalation and email alert
- Created Profiles, Roles based on Organization role hierarchy and implemented Record-Level and Field-Level security and configured their sharing settings.
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing and Customer service.
- Involved in creating gap analysis document, clearly identifying the data, business process and workflows of the organization with respect to salesforce.com implementation.
- Developed and Customizing salesforce.com application based on the user needs.
- Developed field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, contact, Leads.
- Maintained and gave permissions to communication templates based on Profiles.
- Performed Data Analysis and migrated data from SQL Server database to sales force.
- Involved in Accounts Merging, maintaining Public Groups.
- Created Reports and Dashboards as per the customer requirements.
- Worked on Record Types, Validation Rules, Triggers and Page Layouts.
- Worked with senior team members to analyze of each product and its competitor, to integrate new product, and optimize existing products.
- Imported accounts and contacts data through Import Wizard.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Build the organization’s role hierarchy by adding the Roles as per the organization structure and created custom profiles to satisfy the organization’s hierarchy.
- Performing the Risk Analysis and Cost Assessment for the Project implementation.
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound Messages to manage the Workflow & Approvals.
- Worked on various salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Activities, Dashboards and Reports.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, custom tabs, components, custom reports.
- Created custom Reports based on business need and associated them to Dashboard.
- Customizing Company Profile, Security Controls and Communication Templates of the organization as per the organization requirements.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Force.com Sites, Apex, AppExchange, Visualforce (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Java, Java Script, CSS, Data Loader Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Performed the role of sales force Administrator.
- Used custom tabs to monitor the use of company applications by customers and licensed users.
- Customized standard Salesforce objects like campaigns, leads, accounts, contacts, and opportunities.
- Created pick lists, lookups fields, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation, and formula fields, dependent pick lists.
- Developed workflow rules, time triggered workflows for various business requirements.
- Used field level security, profiles, and audit trail setup to ensure that protected data is only with authorized users.
- Developed and supported Extraction, Transformation and Load process (ETL) using Informatica
- Designed and Implemented the Page layouts and Custom tabs to suit the needs of the application.
- Migrated data from Legacy Systems to Salesforce CRM using data loader.
- Created Roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users.
- Responsible for creating Queues, Workflows rules and tasks to share and automate work to the users in the Queue.
- Responsible for creating Sharing rules among all the users in Different Roles and Subordinates.
- Implemented auto task creation, scoring and lead nurture programs, Sales insight interesting moments, and web form/landing page creation.
- Developed several custom reports like tabular reports, matrix reports and joined reports including data filters, groupings, and customized graphs to better assist managers and report folders to provide report accessibility to appropriate personnel.
- Used Saleforce.com platform to identify issues and gaps in current Reporting format and suggested implementation of the Analytical tools provided by the Salesforce.com to enhance Reporting and Data consolidation.
Environment: Salesforce.com Platform, Force.com, Force.com Eclipse IDE, Lightning Experience, Lightning Components, Apex classes and Controllers, HTML, CSS, Data Loader, WSDL, SOQL, SOSL, Scrum, Custom objects, Custom fields, Web Services, SOAP, REST.