- Hands on experience in SFDC development using the APEX classes, Triggers, Batch processes, S - Controls, Components, VF Controllers, Reports, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Force.com plug-in.
- Expertise in standard Salesforce configuration that include workflow rules, page layouts, Record Types, Approval Processes, Assignment rules, Validation rules, bulk Triggers, etc.
- Installed Salesforce AppExchange Apps and Deployed Customization from Sandbox to another environment by Eclipse IDE, Change Set, API and custom user interfaces using HTML and Apex tags.
- Experience in Force.com Visualforce, Batch Apex, REST, BULK API, SOAP based WebServices, Force.com API.
- Experience in Salesforce Testing and Administration spanning all facets of package software and SaaS application implementation and good knowledge on software design patterns.
- Extensive experience in Insidesales.com (sales Acceleration Platform) to provide services for sales people and close the deals.
- Experience in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with web analytics tools like Web trends, Google Analytics etc. Understanding of data dependencies and design for marketing cloud journeys and campaigns.
- Hands on experience with Profiles, Permission sets, Organization Wide Defaults and Roles.
- Extensive experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, Picklist, role-based page layouts, Workflow Alerts & Actions, UML, WSDL, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according-to the application requirements.
- Experience in working on leads, case management, web-to-lead, Web-to case, Email-to-case.
- Experience in WebServices like Service cloud, Sales cloud, Customer portal and Partner portal and Integrated Google Apps in Salesforce.
- Experience with CI/CD and DevOps processes.
- Salesforce Development and admin experience using Sales, Marketing, Service cloud, Communities and Force.com Platform and SaaS and well as PaaS.
- Salesforce Lightning Experience - Used SLDS for developing Lightning Components, Actions, Event and Server-Side Controller.
- Experience in developing Context diagrams, Use Case Diagrams, Behavior Diagrams (Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams) based on the UML Methodology.
- Experience in using the Discover reporting capabilities in marketing cloud.
- Extensive experience in Requirements Gathering, Business Requirement Documents (BRD), Functional Requirement Specifications/Documents (FRS/FRD) and RTM.
- Configured various Salesforce modules including Workflows, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Users, Sharing Rules, OWD, Object Level Security, Field Level Security, Record Level Security within the organization to connect with employees.
SALESFORCE TECHNOLOGIES: Apex Classes, Force.com, APEX Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce Pages/Components & Controllers, CRM VEEVA, Web Services, Lightning Components, Dashboards, Reports, Custom Objects, External Objects, Workflow rule, Social Studio, Journey Builder, Automation Studio, Email studio, DevOps processes JIRA, Bit bucket, Jenkins.
SALESFORCE TOOLS: Eclipse IDE, Force.com Explorer, CTI, SSO, Apex Data Loader, Command Line Data Loader, Lighting Controllers, Force.com Platform (Sandbox and Production), UML Tools, Ajax tool kit.
DATABASES: MS Access, MYSQL, SQL Server Oracle 10g/9i.
PACKAGES: Microsoft Outlook, MS PowerPoint, MS Excel, MS Project, MS Visio, Eclipse ID
WEBSERVICES: WSDL, SOAP/REST API, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud.
Confidential, Seattle, WA
Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Involved in identifying, planning and implementing salesforce.com features and functions (new screens, workflow, force.com objects, and reports, apex code) to meet business requirements.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Visual Force Pages, Components and Apex Triggers, packages for various functional needs in the application.
- Created many Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Integrated Apex with External services by making callouts that used SOAP and WSDL, REST API.
- Worked on Outbound messaging, workflow rule functionality in Salesforce.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Workflow rules for specific kinds of field changes and triggers for automatic Salesforce actions, such as sending email alerts, creating task records, or sending an outbound message.
- Worked on Apex scheduler and custom settings
- Worked on Live Agent for enabling the interaction between the User and the Agent in the organization.
- Created a Pre chat form with language preference for the User by using the Translation Workbench and assigned them to the respective Queue based on their preference.
- Worked on Salesforce Communities and created VF pages for Communities.
- Deployed the Metadata from the Dev Sandbox to the test Sandbox with ANT migration tool.
- Developed and configured various Reports for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Troubleshoot the user login issues and integration issues.
- Worked on workflow rules & approval processes.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug in to develop the classes and triggers.
- Created summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts and Dashboards to assist the business team.
- Developed custom Workflows and Assignment Rules.
- Used Junction Object in order to create many-many relationships between the custom objects
- Importing and exporting large volume of data using Data Loader.
- Used field level security along with page layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Wrote several queries on custom and standard objects using SOSL & SOQL.
- Created user accounts and managed the profiles.
- Prepared training material and trained salesforce.com business users.
- Wrote positive and negative test cases for the business scenarios and Created and executed Test scripts
Confidential, Plano, Tx
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Performed the role of SFDC developer and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for salesforce.com and CRM implementation.
- Responsible for writing Apex, Visualforce code containing business functions.
- Developed Custom objects, customizing tabs, Apex Triggers, Test classes for unit testing and code coverage
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization
- Experience in Data Loader for Data Management in Force.com platform.
- Experience with custom application development in Force.com, utilizing Visualforce and Lightning Components/Framework.
- Used SOQL&SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Developed Apex Test Classes with the assurance of maximum code coverage.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules, and actions, etc.
- Involved in gathering customer requirements from business user teams spread over the Sales, Marketing and Customer service
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master-detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used Force.com webservice API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and websites.
- Design advanced reports, dashboards, and portals in Marketing Cloud and other business intelligence tools.
- Perform advanced salesforce administration (Sandboxes management, Salesforce release and patches, User management, workflow).
- Used Force.com webservice API for implementing WSDL in the application for access to data from external systems and web sites.
- Refactored the existing code by reducing the number of SOQLs and DMLs.
- Used Schema class for fetching the Record Type Object related data instead of SOQL.
- Scheduling deployments in the Salesforce Marketing Cloud application and providing completion communications to the client
- Written Batch Classes and Schedulable Classes for processing large sets of data like Metrics and Field Updates. Used Messaging, Database Classes to send a Result Report to Admin Email.
- Worked on various Visualforce components like Action function, Action Support, Action Region, Page Block Section, Page Block Table, JS Remoting etc.
- Worked on Administration activities like Workflow Rules, Validation Rules, Sharing Rules, OWD, Profiles, Permission Sets, Roles, Organization Role Hierarchy, Public Groups, Queues and Network IP filtering.
- Installed App Exchange application Vertical Response to integrate Saleforce.com with email marketing.
- Written Apex test classes using the annotations @test setup, @ is Test and test Method for creating test data, test methods, test class declarations.
- Performed deployments using Ant Migration Tool, MavensMate, Sublime and Change Sets. Used Git Commands for pushing code to Repository and raised Pull Requests for deployments.
- Used GitHub as version Control tool to maintain Source Code.
- Developed Apex REST Webservices and HTTP Callouts for calling the API provided by downstream applications.
- Used JIRA tool for tracking the stories and creating tasks. Worked in Agile environment with Scrum Methodology.
- Involved in the complete life cycle implementation of the Salesforce.com Application and supporting platform.
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering requirements and implementation partners for design solution
- Designed, Implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, and Components to suit to the needs of the application
- Managing sandboxes and conducting a timely refresh
- Experience in using lightning app builder to create record home pages, customer community pages leveraging napili templates.
- Managed Users, User licenses and user adaptation
- Implementing business flows using Apex Classes & Triggers following best practices
- Scheduled various apex batch jobs to aggregate Sales data and monitored jobs daily.
- Worked with outbound messages, SOAP and REST APIs for integration client's Salesforce instance with Data warehouse and Salesforce environments via the Mule soft cloud hub
- Involved in complete end to end design of the application, gathering requirements from the Marketing team.
- Extensively worked on trouble shooting the integration issues between Data warehouse -> Mule soft -> Salesforce
- Served as an Admin for Mule soft platform by managing users, scheduling batch jobs and deploying applications
- Migrated the company's Transport Management System from a Portal to Community
- Worked on creating Flows and Process Builders to minimize the use of workflows
- Created Matching rules and duplication rules to avoid duplicate Accounts from being created in the System
- Extensively worked with Chatter and designed technical solutions for integration of Chatter messages with Outlook via API
- Developed various Report Types, Custom Reports and deployed them for different business user levels
- Involved in Quote to Cash life cycle and building custom solutions using Apttus CPQ.
- I also worked on Apttus Advanced Workflow approvals, Apttus order management, created agreement wizards, validation rules, and contract templates.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts,) and Report Folders to assist Service managers to better utilize Salesforce and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization
- Created various profiles and permission sets, configured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements
- Ensured quality delivered by vendors meets contractual expectations
- Performed the role of support engineer for the internal users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports
- Supported the data migration activities for migrating the data from various business centers and business center users with the support of Saleforce.com
- Used Apex Data loader to create, upset, update and delete records on a daily/weekly basis
- Created Inbound and Outbound Change sets and deployed the changes to Production
- Extensively worked with JIRA and Pivotal Tracker to track requirements and status
- Performed under highly Agile environment with daily Scrums
Environment: Sales Cloud, Apex, Visualforce, XML, SOAP /REST APIs, Eclipse IDE plug-in, Apex Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, MS SQL, Git Hub.
Confidential, Raleigh, NC
- Worked with the Business Systems Analyst team and business to gather, understand and map the Requirements back to actual design and development on the platform.
- Involved with the functional teams that address strategic business issues involving CRM, Marketing.
- Developed APEX Classes, Visualforce pages and APEX Triggers to develop the custom functionality as per the requirements.
- Created Visualforce pages for custom login and configuration of communities. Configured Salesforce.com to meet business requirements - including fields, page layouts, workflows, approvals and validation rules.
- Developed Test classes and maintained minimum of 85% code coverage.
- Analyzed and converted business workflows to Salesforce workflows and assigned workflow alerts.
- Developed Force.com site to give read access to all the data to employees within the company and make this site as Intranet application by restricting based on the IP address.
- Interface Designing using Visualforce page and their supportive Controller Classes. Automate the functionality by writing Triggers and Apex Classes.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production to optimize trigger based transactions for performance and speed as well as to work seamlessly with governor limits.
- Integrated external systems like Record setter data, Dodge MDM, MAS, PeopleSoft into Salesforce.com primarily used the partner and enterprise WSDL'S with J2EE technologies.
- Created public websites and applications that are directly integrated with your Salesforce.com organization using sites.
- Developed complex workflows and approval processes for automating business logic.
- Responsible for integrating Salesforce.com to risk manager desktop apps via webservices API.
- Used Salesforce Enterprise API to Integrate with existed Java web application.
- Execute the Apex Unit Tests and Deploy code from Sandbox to Production using Eclipse / Force.com IDE.
- Worked with WebServices to integrate with the third-party applications and AppExchange apps.
- Designed, build, test and deploy enhancements to Salesforce custom Objects, UIs, Workflows, Triggers, Alerts and Reports within Salesforce using Apex and Force.com.
- Developed and maintained the functional areas of Data management, Sales forecasting, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Opportunities, Quotes, Price book, Dashboards and Reports.
- Worked extensively with the QA team for designing Test Plan and Test Cases for the User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Developed training plans, prepared documentation for business users and managed updates.
Environment: Salesforce, Force.com IDE, Java, Eclipse, JDK 1.4, Apex, Visualforce, Apex Data Loader, Force.com Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Internet Explorer, Microsoft Excel, SQL Server 2005, Quality Center
Confidential, Bloomfield, NJ
- Actively involved with Business analysts, other developers in enhancement of business modules using Standard and Custom Objects, formula fields, APEX classes, Triggers, Test Methods and writing SOQL queries.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex for implementing Business logic and functionality to the visual pages.
- Designed and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, validation rules, Workflow Rules, Auto-Response Rules, Page layouts and Components to suit the needs of the application.
- Implemented SFDC web-to-lead functionality into the corporate site to make lead management simple and efficient.
- Implemented and maintained Cases Management in Salesforce Service Cloud.
- Worked on various AppExchange products according to the needs of the organization.
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Campaigns, Leads, Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Solutions, Reports, and Dashboards.
- Identified requirements for clients and designed appropriate business models and user interfaces (UI) to enhance the existing customer self-service portal for viewing the policy and to make payments.
- Developed webservices for calling the back-end services to get the billing and payment information by comparing the data with Database and User Stories.
- Debug Apex scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits.
- Implemented Process Builder and Schema Builder and designed the field mapping documents.
- Worked with Apttus Revenue Management to increase customer satisfaction by bringing back-office order and billing management information transparent to the customers.
- Worked on building strong communication with the customers using communities and site.com. Integrated Salesforce with Microsoft Outlook to synchronize contacts, events, and tasks.
- Implemented Case Management by creating record-types specific to the user groups, assignments rules, escalation rules, case templates, workflow rules, and actions, etc.
- Configured and Integrated Salesforce with Oracle database.
- During every new platform release from Salesforce.com, discussing the new release features with teammates and BA team to effectively improve the features on current environment.
- Defined Master-Detail and Lookup relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Data Loader, Reports, Dashboards, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Sandbox, Change Sets, OOTB Configuration, SOAPUI WebServices, GITHUB, DBMS, RDBMS, JENKINS, JIRA, ANT, APTTUS Revenue Management cloud
- Gathered requirements from the Sales, Marketing and Customer service teams.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed Insert, Delete, Upset & Export operations on millions of records. Designed and developed Service cloud integration.
- Implemented Salesforce.com and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Used Apex programming language as backend and Visualforce Pages as a user interface.
- Implemented Dependent Picklists, lookup, Master Detail, relationships, Validation and Formula Fields to the custom objects.
- Created Page Layouts, Search Layouts to Organize Fields, Custom Links, related Lists and other components on a Record Detail.
- Customized User Roles, role hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Created Templates, Approval Processes, Approval Page layouts and defined Approval Actions on them to automate the processes. Created Workflow Rules and defined Related Tasks, email alerts and Field Updates.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL queries with Governor Limitations to store and download the data from Salesforce.com database.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated enhanced features as required to streamline Business Process.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visualforce sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database.
- Extensively involved in Data Migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce.
- Supported the Data Migration activities for migrating the data from various business sources with the support.