- Having 5 years of experience in Administration & Developing in Salesforce CRM.
- Good understanding of Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC) with expertise in Requirement Gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and testing.
- Good knowledge on Apex development in creating Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Experience in SFDC Development on triggers to perform custom actions for before and after changes in Salesforce records such as insertions, updates and deletions.
- Hand on experience on lighting App Builder and Lightning Components by building apps visually with App Builder also developed re - usable UI components with the lightning Components Framework.
- Experienced in Lightning Experience, which includes the Lightning Component Framework and involved in building Lightning component using the aura framework.
- Experience in modifying Visualforce Pages to be supported in Lightning and good experience and good understanding of Lightning mode and its features.
- Experience in Batch Apex and Schedule Apex.
- Knowledge and expertise in Salesforce Apttus CPQ simplifying the sales quoting process.
- Experience with data migration and updates through the tool App Exchange Data Loader in Salesforce.com.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce.com using Data Loader Utility and Import Wizard.
- Proficient in SFDC Administrative tasks such as Creating profiles, roles, users, page layouts, workflows & approval.
- Experience in implementing Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates & Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in data migration using Import wizard, Apex Data Loader and other integration tools like Informatica Cloud and CastIron.
- Experienced in Service Cloud by implementations with expertise in Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Assignment, Escalation, Auto-response rules on Case object, implementing Service Console and Live agent.
- Have extensive experience in implementation of Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page Layouts, and Record Types.
- Strong understanding of fundamental business processes, excellent Communication and inter-personal skills with ability to work well in a dynamic team environment.
- A dedicated team player and goal-oriented professional with excellent organizational & interpersonal skills.
Languages: Java, APEX, SQSL, SOQL, SQL.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce lightning, Visualforce Pages, Triggers, Controllers, Batch Apex, Apex Data Loaders, App Exchange, Dashboards, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, APPTUS CPQ.
Force.com Plug INS: Eclipse, SubLime, Force.com Eclipse plug-in.
Other Tools/Technologies: SOAP, REST API, Web service API
Methodologies: Agile, Waterfall, TDD
Platforms: Windows Variants
Confidential, Wooster, OH
- Involved and interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for CRM implementation.
- Worked on Salesforce CRM platform on different environment of SFDC such as Sales and Service clouds.
- Worked on Apex Classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Worked on creating Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, and Visualforce Pages to get custom logic.
- Worked on Schedule Apex Class and Batch Apex Class.
- Developed Workflows, Validation Rules, Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Controllers and Formula Fields.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System and Lightning App Builder.
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ & CLM.
- Built a custom Apttus CPQ application with custom objects and relationships.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals.
- Developed and maintained SFDC analytical reports and dashboards for management review and planning for accurate forecasting purposes.
- Worked on Visualforce Language to develop Visualforce pages, overriding buttons, links and tabs, custom components, templates, integrating email etc.
- Created various Custom Objects, Tabs, Formula fields, Validation rules, Approval process, Record Type, Picklist, Dependent Pick lists and List views.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts and Record types and configured the permission based on the organization hierarchy requirements.
- Developed several Custom Reports and Dashboards that are used by Business user and Managers.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented Apex Data loader "Command Line Interface" to automate the data loading process for the sand box refresh activity.
- Customized the Dashboards to the track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Maintaining the Production support to ensure complete SLA adherence for the deliverables assigned.
Tools: /Technologies: Apex, Triggers, Controllers, Salesforce Lightning, Apptus CPQ, Batch Apex, Visaulforce pages, Dashboards, Data Loaders, Force.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, SOSL, SOQL and Windows.
Confidential, Jacksonville, FL
- Participated in the identification, understanding, and documentation of business requirements, keeping in mind the need for the application based on the project scope and SDLC methodology.
- Developed Visualforce Pages, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers (standard, custom and extension), schedulable Apex classes, and Batch Apex to meet various functional needs in the application and schema builder for development.
- Developed various Batch Apex classes and scheduled those using Apex Schedulable classes on daily basis.
- Developed Apex triggers, Apex classes and test classes working around the governor limits.
- Implemented Salesforce.com web services client using Salesforce web services API, Java, XML and partner WSDL.
- Exported data from legacy system and imported into SFDC through Apex data loader for data migration.
- Worked on designing and developing Lightning Community Builder and developed Lightning Components.
- Used Salesforce Lightning Design Systems (SLDS) components in the Lightning Application.
- Developed Visualforce Page according to the client's requirement.
- Used Force.com platform for developing feature rich and user friendly Visualforce pages for enhancing Salesforce UI.
- Highly used data loader and Informatica on demand tool to integrate Salesforce with other legacy systems.
- Developed complex Visualforce pages using standard, custom controllers and components.
- Worked on Force.com Web Services API for implementing web services to access data from different users.
- Developed web services using Salesforce.com Web services API to provide data for third party clients.
- Created mash up between Salesforce CRM and Gmail through Force.com AppExchange's Email integration engine.
- Worked on Configuration like creation Objects, Page Layouts, Record Types, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Process.
- Created Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts and Workflow Alerts/Actions/Approvals.
- Participated in Stand-up meeting, walkthrough meeting, weekly automation meeting with all other QA, weekly assessment meetings with business analysts and developers.
Confidential, San-Francisco, CA
- Gathered requirements and developing client-specific solutions by understanding customer's business and technical environment.
- Created new Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, Batch Classes and Schedule Classes, Email Services According to the Project Requirement.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visualforce and Force.com IDE.
- Developed APEX triggers, Apex classes for various functional needs in the application.
- Implemented Batch Classes to provide Data Migration without loss of data/ to avoid corruption of data.
- Built Apex classes implementing SOQL statements within Eclipse to manage interaction with the database.
- Worked on different things like Components, Custom Settings, Custom Meta Data Types Site and Static Resources, Debug logs, system log and Implemented Service Cloud Console.
- Customized Salesforce .com Standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Cases, Tasks and Events.
- Developed custom objects, Fields, Dependent Picklist values, validation rules, Page layouts, Search Layouts and Tabs.
- Migrated data into Salesforce using Data Loader, and Informatica ETL tools.
- Created workflow rules, approval process and defined actions like Tasks, Email alerts, outbound message and Field updates.
- Developed reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Interacted with testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
- Closely worked with other SalesForce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the needs of organization.
Tools: /Technologies: Salesforce, APEX Classes, Triggers, Batch Classes, SOSL, SOQL, Visualforce, Force.com IDE, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Data Migration, Reports, Dashboards and Windows.
Confidential, Boston, MA
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements.
- Performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce .com.
- Involved in all phases of the software development life cycle and prepared the Functional Specifications Document.
- Responsible for designing custom objects, fields, pick lists, role based page layouts, security and sharing rules, workflow rules & actions, validation rules, approval processes, custom tabs, reports, design visual force pages, snapshots, dashboards and point to click configuration.
- Used Force.com Eclipse IDE plug to develop the classes and triggers.
- Worked in setting up role hierarchy, permission sets, sharing rules, security controls and auto response rules related to lead management.
- Worked with Salesforce products, concentrating more on Sales Cloud, Service Cloud Implementations.
- Involved in querying Salesforce tables using SOQL and SOSL queries using Foce.com.
- Created Dashboards and Dashboard Components and implemented multiple levels of Dashboards and scheduled Dashboard refresh.
- Designed Validation Rules along with Roll-Up Summary Fields to maintain data quantity and data consistency.
- Created Custom objects, fields according to the requirements of business which are useful in the validation of entitlements.
- Moved the tables like Opportunities, Accounts and Contacts to the Salesforce CRM Standard objects.
- Interacted with testing and the development teams for the development and testing of the code.
Tools: /Technologies: Salesforce.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Visualforce Pages, Force.com. Eclipse IDE plug in, SOSL, SOQL, Dashboards, Data Loader, Custom Objects, Validation Rules, Agile and windows.