- IT experience with more than four years of extensive Workday experience .
- In depth knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) Phases such as Requirement analysis, Design, Development, Testing and Deployment and maintaining HR systems.
- Proficient in setting up/working on various modules of Workday like Workday HCM core, Compensation, Benefit, Payroll, Time Tracking, Absence Management, Workday Security, Reports and Integrations.
- Good knowledge in understanding the Business Process Flows, Case Tools, Business Analysis and transforming them into Workday designs.
- Designed and built both inbound/outbound EIB integrations in various segments of Workday system and worked with Core Connector, Cloud Connector (CCB), Report Design, Data Conversions iLoads, XML, XSLT and SOAP web services, generated and developed Custom Reports, Advanced Reports as needed by business.
- Maintenance and creation of Workday Supervisory Organizations, Locations, Positions, Cost centers, Cost Center hierarchies.
- Assist company in fully integrating the Workday system into their current business environments and provide input on best practices.
- Experience with Workday advanced reporting including integration and functional reports and calculated fields.
- Implemented Workday Techno Functional and Data Migration using EIB, Core Connectors and Workday Studio in addition to creating Simple and Advanced reports.
- Expertise in Workday Functional HCM with responsibilities not limited Organizations, Staffing Models, Job and Positions, Compensation, Defining Business Processes and Security Groups, Customized Report Generation and iLoads.
- Experience in developing simple and advanced matrix custom reports for integration.
- Actively involved in sales cycle for signing up with new third party vendor’s payrolls, time tracking and performance.
- Expertise in coordinating Functional and Technical teams to facilitate in time Project Deliverables.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Technical Functional experience in PeopleSoft applications on various tools and release modules include Core HR, Payroll, Base Benefits, and Benefits Administration.
- Possess strong analytical and business background along with diverse system understanding and ability to master new concepts quickly, allows them to engage with all the levels of the client organization to deploy operational and technical solutions.
Operating Systems: Windows Server 2000. 2003, XP, Seven, Vista
Databases & Tools: Oracle, SQL Server, MS Access
Workday skills: Workday HCM, Workday conversions, Time Tracking, Benefits, Compensation, Enterprise Interface Builder, Workday Integrations, Workday Report Writer, iloads, Core connectors and Workday Studio.
Document Process: MS PowerPoint, MS Project, MS Visio, MS Web, MS Excel
Reporting tools: Business Intelligence (Bex) Business objects (BOXI) R3 with Crystal Report, Congo’s
Confidential - New York
Workday HCM Techno Functional Consultant
- Hands on Workday systems integration experience building custom integrations using Workday Studio, Cloud Connect and Document Transformation.
- Designed and implemented various integrations including Payroll, Benefits and Internal EIB’s / Cloud Connectors Outbound Integrations.
- Built and managed integrations using Calculated Fields, EIB, Document Transformation, Workday Connecter, XML, XSLT, and Web Services technologies.
- Developed Custom Integration document delivery & Document Transform integration with document retrieval from RaaS.
- Designed, developed and implemented new and enhanced interfaces (Workday HCM, Payroll, Time Tracking, Benefits) with other internal and external systems.
- Created custom report for Time Sheet Worker for Time Block Report, Sick Time Off taken by worker etc. in Benefits, Core HR and Payroll.
- Participate in Workday Report build activity for estimated 20+ reports including Staffing, Events, Compensation, and Payroll report.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for report sharing and support the various reporting functions with Simple and Advanced Reports, defining columns, business objects, fields, columns heading overriding, multiple sorting techniques, sorting by secondary objects with respect to Workday functionality and client business requirements for new implementation initiatives.
- Experienced to work with Workday Report Writer and creating custom integrations with third party applications using Workday Cloud Connect and Enterprise Interface Builder.
- Responsible for data migration from legacy systems to workday systems using iLoads and EIB.
- Developed various calculation fields on specific reports to pull the required data.
- Worked on setting up scheduling of reports and understanding the required permissions for security report sharing, performing specific authentications on reports.
- Developed advanced reports using compensation data sources and on understanding the data behaviors using the data sources developed the reports.
Environment: Workday, EIB, Workday Report Writer, BIRT Reports, Calculated fields, EIB and Workday Studio.
Confidential, Sunnyvale, CA
Workday Functional Consultant
- Data Conversion from legacy systems to Workday HCM.
- Hands on knowledge of Domain, Role and User based security
- Working experience on creating custom reports based on the client requirements.
- Hands on experience in all phases of Workday implementation.
- Experienced in configuring Business Processes.
- Worked on annual Compensation process for three countries including merit and annual bonus setup.
- Proficient workday Payroll Check Printing (Positive Pay) and Settlement Process (ACH) integration knowledge
- Used sequence generators, generating templates and validating inbound integration system results.
- Generated reports that extract Workday data and manipulate the data in other formats for various needs.
- Translate customer requirements into formal requirements and design documents, establish specific solutions, and leading the efforts including programming and testing that culminate in client acceptance of the results.
- Participated in the meetings with SME (subject matter experts), and Security Audit team for requirements gathering and verification stage.
- Defined business processes and Proposed new or improved processes by Functional Analysis with validated new processes with the business process owners.
- Analyzed change and update requests, Coordinated the execution of tests and integration within the module.
- Created complex, dynamically generated database schema based on iloads templates. Continuing work to integrate with Workday Studio's Database Loader tool.
- Maintain tools and templates for each Workday update.
- Participated in local and regional Workday module review sessions, requirement gathering sessions, facilitate requirements meetings and user acceptance testing sessions with the end-client.
- Working experience with supporting the issues with the reporting in Production Tenant .
- Worked with Business Process and configurations of the, Compensation, Payroll, Talent Management, Recruiting, Benefit s for having the thorough understanding of pulling information to the report.
- Worked with Succession planning in building up strategic to identify the workers who are performing at the high level, who are having high potential, who are at the risk of leaving in the Supervisory Organization.
- Worked on Performance Management, Pre-hire, On boarding, Manager Evaluation, Succession Planning reports .
Workday HCM Functional Analyst
- Worked on the creation of benefit plans, job profiles and job families.
- Produced reports that extract Workday data and manipulate the data in other formats for various needs.
- Day to Day support of Workday HCM, Security, Compensation and reporting issues .
- Experience in software testing, Integrate Workday HCM Data with Salesforce.com
- Perform requirement analysis in conjunction with client.
- Editing Business Processes and their maintenance .
- Perform configuration work as needed to support new and existing functionality. performed benefit analysis to reduce the risk of the potential system .
- DataMapping and Mining with ETL tools .
- Created calculated fields to be used in custom reports to pull data into the Workday report .
- Created complex, dynamically generated database schema based on iLoad templates.
- Performed arithmetic calculation in Matrix report for counting, averaging, summing, ranging between maximum and minimum.
- Help support various projects or application outsourcing clients with integrations across multiple third parties and client's .
- Building and testing several integra tions between Workday and third party Vendor s.
- Worked reporting for all three types of staffing models .
SAP HCM Consultant
- Created & Maintained objects like Org Units, Jobs, Positions, Task
- Catalog and Work center using Expert Mode and Simple Maintenance and
- Assigned the Relationships among the objects.
- Maintained the Number Ranges for the Organizational Units and Positions.
- Maintained the Plan Version.
- Integrated the Personnel Administration with Organizational Management with the integration Switch PLOGI ORGA in T77S0.
- Involved in Integration with PA by using reports like RHINTE00, RHINTE10,
- Determined and maintained the basic setting for PA
- Defined the Enterprise Structure, Personnel Structure and Pay Scale
- Structure for the enterprise and linked the Pay Scale and Enterprise
- Configured user parameters and the number range intervals for personnel numbers.
- Configuring individual personnel numbers for the various assignmentsgiven to employees in creating personnel action and reasons for actions as per the enterprise requirement
- Customized personnel actions and customized the reason for change inpersonnel actions
- Created defaults for Master data configuration using features ABKRS,PINCH, VDSK1, TARIF, LGMST and for Master Data Infotypes.
- Configured user defined INFO TYPE MENUS for maintenance of HR Master dataand creation of HR Master data.Time Management:
- Configured the Holiday Calendar with various Public Holidays as per theClient requirement.
- Configured breaks schedule, DWS, PWS and work schedule rules
- Grouping of Personnel Sub Areas for the Work Schedule and Daily WorkSchedule
- Maintained features SCHKZ, TMSTA, and QUOMO.
- Generated monthly work schedules.
- Defined absence types and quotas.
- Defined selection rules for generation of absence quotas using TMON rule.
- Configuring of tables T555A, T555Y, T555Z, T510S, etc.,
- Configured deduction rules, counting rules, rounding rules, set baseEntitlement, determine validity and deduction periods
- Configuration of Overtime, using SCHEMA TW15, PCR's (TO01 & TO02).
- Maintained info types 2001, 2002, 2006, etc.,
- Maintained time evaluation schema TM04.
Environment : SAP ECC 6.0; Workbrain v22.214.171.124; HP QC v9.2.
Confidential - Dallas, TX
PeopleSoft HCM Technical Consultant
- Involved in the regular Tax updates to the system during the upgrade. Created an exhaustive upgrade document for the client.
- Also involved in interface of North America Payroll for calculating Payables Time.
- Involved in configuring servers to make use of PeopleSoft Internet Architecture.
- Generated Reports annually and quarterly reflecting all the active employees whose deferrals have reached the limit specified by organization and developed employee category according to business needs.
- Involved in doing the changes to data conversion Application Engine programs and also involved in running the data conversion in the upgrade.
- Involved in retrofitting the public queries to take the changed records in to account.
- Involved in all phases of upgrade such as upgrading tools, application and customization.
- Tailored People Code to implement data and to enforce field level security.
- Involved in the customization of Online Processes (records, pages, menus, processes and Security using SQR, PS/Query and People Code.
- Using SQL *Loader done custom records conversion by the Specifications provided by.
- Used Application Engine to transfer the data from flat files to PeopleSoft tables.
- Used Process Scheduler to run scheduled processes at a specific time and/or run recursively at a specific interval and used Process Monitor to view status of the process.
- Handling all sort of technical work on PeopleSoft application and People Tools.
- Handled various types of Business requirements on changes related in SQL Scripts, People Code, Application Engine programs and Component Interface.
- Involved in reports and processes development by using reporting tools SQR, Crystal Reports and PS-Query.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCMv9.0, People Code, SQR,Oracle8I database, People Tools, Application Designer, Process Scheduler, Application Engine, Component Interface.
PeopleSoft HCM Technical Consultant
- Documented and analyzed Human Resources management processes, systems and data flows to identify potential opportunities for improvement.
- Handling the PeopleSoft application technical issues, data issues, interface related issues.
- Monitoring the daily, weekly, monthly, quarterly and yearly PeopleSoft job runs and fixing it if any issues occurred.
- Handling Time and Labor rules for NA Payroll.
- Mostly working on the Application Engines, SQRs, Data Movers, File Layout, People Code, Component Interface, Workflow, Integration Broker, Process- Scheduler and Security Management.
- Taking care of all Tax updates and doing fit gap analysis if any customizations involved.
- Coordinating Business user team for testing Payroll run and other interface jobs.
- Handling the tickets on the integration with Kronos Time and Labor application.
- Organizing meeting with business user for discussing about Tax update and Working closely with business user for finalizing customizations for each Tax update and ADP tax reporting update.
- Studying the entire application management process, procedures, identifying areas for improvements and implementing the same.
- Ensure implementation of quality processes on all change requests implemented.
- Work Assignment and Review, Holding status and staff meetings.
- Design, development and code walk through of all code delivered from my technical team, coordinating system, integration and user acceptance testing.
- Defining standards and guidelines, Training and Mentoring.
- Involved in developing new Application Engine to send Remainder mails to all the Time Reporters.
- Created new SQRs and Customized existing SQRs as per the requirement.
- Analysis of the functional Requirements and converting them into Technical Design Specifications.
Environment: PeopleSoft HCM 8.9, Payroll, Application Designer, People Code, HR, Benefits, SQR's, Oracle 10g, SQL Server .