- PMP - Certified Project Manager with more than 20 years of progressive experience in Communications, Information Technology and Telecommunications industries.
- Collaborative Business Partner experienced in leading large-scale IT implementations, liaising between business and technical units to achieve on-time, on-budget, and on-spec project completions.
- Engaging Change Leader with the ability to establish business relationships across geographies with documented record of achievements in varying environments.
- Driver of technology initiatives to align with the short- and long-term goals of the corporation to accomplish strategic business objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Project Lifecycle Management
- Enterprise Implementations
- Team Building & Leadership
- System Migrations
- Budgeting & Cost Controls
- Process Improvement
- Requirements Definition & Analysis
- Project Scheduling
- Quality Assurance
Technology: PSTN, PBX, DS1, DS3, OC3, STS, 3G/4G/LTE and GSM over Ethernet, LAN, WAN, TCP/IP, Alcatel Lucent, Cisco SIAD, BVoIP, Sip Trunking, SD-WAN, SBCaaS, UCaaS, IoT, Unified Communication, Contact Center
Applications & tools: AOTS (BMC Remedy) - CM/TM 7.6, IWOS, Granite XNG, Netanalyst, Ericsson OSS, WFA/C/DO/DI, WFM, SOP, SOAC, LFACS, VTAC, TIRKS, RequestNet, IVAPP, VRepair, NetCracker, Business Objects, SharePoint, MS Office Suite, Project, Assist, Time Entry, GOOD Technology, CoFEE, HP Application Life Cycle Management 12.20, Lexis Nexis, OMNI, Synergy, Workbench, Century, Jira Confluence, Google G Suite, MS 365 and Teams, Sales Force, CXengage
- Manage multimillion-dollar accounts for both private and State agencies to monitor for current state-gap analysis and make recommendations for business process improvements.
- Produce weekly and monthly reports for cross-functional meetings (Engineering, Network Operations, Finance, etc.).
- Collaborate with sales team to scope new opportunities, gather business requirements, and plan delivery modes such as SBC as a service, Cloud Contact Center, PSX & EMS Services, PSX AD Integration, Cloud SBC, Azure Managed Services.
- Lead customer briefings to ensure service level agreement (SLA) and standard operating procedure (SOP) compliance, and drive processes to measure goal setting.
- Partnered with National Network Operations and Regional Team to implement bug fixes and upgrades to the Verizon Internet Service Platform (VISP). Created and managed deployment schedule for upgrades and Mobile Switching Office (MSC) migrations. Tracked and managed time-off requests, hosted weekly call to track trouble tickets, identified trends and defects, and ensured service level agreement adherence which resulted in more than 50% reduction in trouble and cloud tickets within one month. Successfully developed a dashboard to track and report deployment status, maintained equipment inventory, and created an internal chatroom to build cohesive collaboration among critical development teams. Drove impressive improvements across the business because of IT implementations.
- Managed the end-to-end activities relating to the planning and construction of Confidential ’s Metro Ethernet and wireless sites. Effectively collaborated with multiple management and leadership team from regional and national locations to plan, develop and create the construction process for deployment of technology and services. Participated in weekly meetings with project managers and customers to preform ongoing assessments and progress of the project. Forecasted project schedule, impact of changes, anticipated issues, compared baselines, and worked with various municipalities for permittance.
- Accountable for the on-time delivery and quality of requirements, reporting and tracking of project delivery. Identified desired business outcomes, collected documentation on business practices and system interactions, and developed cases and other techniques to define business, functional and user requirements. Collaborated with IT colleagues to develop system design, approve design to meet project goals, managed requirements through the development process, track changes and verified delivery of desired functionality.
Customer Relation Specialist
- Processed Purchase Order Numbers to provide telephone and internet service to customers.
- Handled correspondence and calls from customers both business and residential for account changes, reviewed accounts for customer and product match, ensured customer service value, and introduced new and exciting offers and processed billing inquiries/changes.
- Operated navigational web-based support during submission for service ordering, expedited and handled escalated issues for products, determined trends in issues and identified potential training opportunities.
- Provided exceptional training and support to Service Reps for issues and take-overs, operated as single point of contact for Sales representatives, and provided order support for effective submission of work requests.
- Tested lines to ensure proper programming, tracked orders from inception to completion in a timely manner and resolved technical faults using appropriate test equipment to isolate problem.
- Created an escalation database to track and document issues, served as In-charge in absence of supervisor, handled urgent processing requests, and served as Customer Care Specialist working closely with the FCC and BBB regarding issues affecting residential and business customer service.