- Providing solutions to demanding business requirements across the firm.
- Currently working in Cyber Security; managing Technology controls, Business Continuity, SRE Transformation, CI/CD pipeline and Product owner for CMDB Marketplace for the firm.
- Well versed with Scrum, Agile and Waterfall methodologies along with excellent Project and Product management skills.
- Thorough understanding of Technology Risk and Controls, Business Continuity, SDLC best practices and Agile methodologies.
- Vast interdisciplinary experience in Datacenter capacity, relocation/migration, Infrastructure architecture and management in both domestic and international markets.
- Successfully enabled Agile, DevOps and SRE transformations for multiple teams across the firm.
- Technology Risk & Controls
- Technology Compliance
- VMware, vSphere, vROPs
- Capacity Management
- Public and Private Cloud
- CI/CD, CMDB Marketplace
- Replication Technology
- Datacenter Migration
- Capacity Management
- Vendor Management
- Chaos Engineering
- App Modernization
- App Optimization
- Product Management
- Agile Methodologies
- Agile Program Management
- Scrum, JIRA, Confluence
- User Stories, Road Mapping
- SDLC, SRE, DevOps
- React, AAS, SaaS, Jules, Jenkins
- ServiceNow, ITSM, Prime
- UX/UI Design, QlikView
- Splunk, Telemetry
- Dynatrace, AppDynamics
- Kubernetes, Dockers, Gaia
- Disaster Recovery
- Business Continuity Plan
- Sustained Resiliency
- Process Improvement
- Customer Journey
- Design Thinking
- Microsoft Office
- MS Project, Access, Excel
- Project Management
- Process Improvement
- Incident Management
- Data Visualization
- Turbonomic, Zerto
- Execute critical risks and business impact assessments, continuity and recovery management plans while addressing security and business continuity concerns.
- Provide solutions for performance management, disaster recovery, monitoring and access management.
- Collaborate with business users to understand issues, perform root cause analysis and utilize SRE approach to develop fixes and enhancements.
- Created Firm wide Application Compliance Metrics Dashboard in QlikView.
- Successfully delivered Key Application Metrics for firms critical Applications and invoked Work from Home Strategy during the current Covid - 19 pandemic using Splunk.
- Identify, gather and analyze Application KPI’s and recommend automation.
- Currently working on firm wide Datacenter Evacuation Plan Dashboard which will provide a detail view of all assets and Application dependencies globally.
- Leading firms 18 key applications team for an end to end Automation using SRE approach and utilizing CI/CD pipeline.
- Single point of contact for LOB’s MRA resolution requirements.
- CMDB Market place Product Owner.
- Train and Collaborate with legacy App teams by using SRE approach and meet the stringent criteria for firms New Datacenters.
- Monitor and report on Service Level Objectives for various applications and collaborate with business units to identify KPI’s.
- Oversee testing and validation of Production Applications.
- Work in partnership with Architecture committee ensuring the new Applications are resilient by design.
- Provide technical insight on development projects,
- Currently working on implementing Chaos Engineering testing methodologies.
Vice President - lead Engineer
- Product owner for Virtual Migration Suite, this in-house tool which reduced engineers toils and reduced delivery time from 15 days to 3 days for LOBs.
- Engineering Lead for the team, leading 60 engineers globally.
- Implemented DevOps frame work by cross training Operate team and Software engineers.
- Created and implemented application monitoring and logging strategies using Splunk and Dynatrace in partnership with firmwide DevOps teams.
- Followed firms API-First policy for products and deliverables.
- Improve automated test and simulation framework.
- Lead new vendor product initiatives for Replication Technologies to provide faster time to market and application resiliency.
- Lead, manage and colloborate with cross functional teams, vendors and stakeholders for existing and new product integration.
- Partnered with Software engineering team and Operate team to develop standard operating procedures, process improvement and tooling for operational efficiency.
- Implemented POC for Zerto as a possible vendor for firms Replication/DR requirement.
- Trained and mentored new engineers and Software Engineering program analysts.
- Implemented B2B CX program using Qualtrics with NPS score of >85.
- Implemented Warm/Hot migration technolgy where production servers were migrated without IP change and minimal blackouts.
Vice President - Infrastructure Development
- Product owner, Architect and Developer of Patent Pending Live Datacenter capacity view Application .
- Received Innovation award for 2017 for the same application.
- Lead development for automated virtual machine provisioning.
- Lead firms supply chain team to cut cost and provide a project based initiative benefitting all line of business for the firm.
- Managed, Trained and developed a globally diverse team.
- Assisted in creating and maintaining an Automation and Monitoring framework.
- Partner with Engineering teams to evaluate third party vendor products.
- Assisted in implementing Turbonomic across the firm providing Applicatoion resource management, Optimize performance and cost in real time.
- Develped innovative solutions enabling effective use of Infrastructure and products across the company.
- Launched mobile check-out across the company.
- Trained over 200 associates company wide to utilize new technology.
- Succesfully partnered with diverse teams to deliver projects in a timely manner.