- Having 8 years of experience in Administration, Configuration, Customization, Implementation, Data Migration and Integration with External Systems.
- Good experience in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Lightning Web Components LWC, Controllers and Events.
- Developed Lightning web components LWC and Lightning apps to provide better and more interactive interfaces to end users, which help in sales enhancements.
- Experience in developing Client - specific solutions on force.com platform using Apex Classes and Triggers, Web service API, Force.com IDE, Validation rules, SOQL, SOSL and integrating tools.
- Customized existing Visual-force to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Customized existing Visual-force to align with Salesforce new Lightning UI experience.
- Experience on various SDLC methodologies such as Agile, Waterfall, Hybrid and KANBAN.
- Enhanced the UI with Page layouts, Record Types and extensively worked with Organization wide defaults, Permission Sets, Profile & Users.
- Extensive experience in using Roles, Profiles, Email Services, Page Layouts, Workflow Alert and Actions, and Approval Process in Salesforce.com.
- Worked with the product owners to define User Stories, created process/workflow Models, change tickets, attended SCRUM calls, Standup sessions and conducted backlog grooming & JAD sessions for Agile Model based clients.
- Working knowledge in generating Reports, Dashboards, customized reports and analyzing the data in Salesforce.
- Acquainted and well versed with CRM processes like Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support, Business Processes and recommended solutions to improve their processes using SFDC.
- Extensive experience in implementation of Salesforce Chatter and Communities.
- Good experience on creating Object/Tab/Field, Formula, Record Types, Folder Management, Activity Management, Queues, Groups and Analytical Snapshots.
- Expertise in developing, deploying and integrating Salesforce.com.
- Experience in using different tools - Apex Data Loader, Eclipse, Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete, Change sets etc.
- Experience in Database Design, functions, triggers, DDL, DML SQL queries.
- Extensively worked on Meta Data Migrations in Salesforce using Sandboxes. Worked with Restful web services along with SOAP and WSDL for third party Integration.
- Experience in SFDC Integration using Web Services and Apex Programming, Service Cloud, and Sales cloud functionalities.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
- Developed test classes for unit testing the code and to make sure the required code coverage is attained.
- Involvements of full life-cycle implementation of Sales force CRM for Educational and commercial organizations including Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Experience in programming languages C++, Java and other java technologies which include JSP, JQuery and Servlets.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce SFA, Apttus CLM, Apex Language, Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, LWC, Visual Force Pages / Components, Apex Web Services, Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Analytic Snapshots, Case Management Automation, Custom Objects.
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Force.com Data Loader, Force.com Platform (Sandbox, and Production).
Programming Languages: APEX, JAVA, C, C++
Databases: MS SQL Server, Oracle
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy.
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
- Worked extensively on APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, Apex Test Classes, Visual force pages to fulfill various business requirements.
- Created multiple Lightning Web Components LWC, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning web component LWC look and feel better. Leveraged APEX Controller to make a call for external requests to retrieve data from various API’s and displayed them on to the component.
- Worked on Agile project methodology.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com Platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language at backend and Visual-Force pages as user interface.
- Handled Regression testing for various scenarios and logged the bugs in JIRA.
- Handled various support issues and defects on day-to-day basis and updated JIRA and HPQC accordingly.
- Worked closely with Java development team in Agile Environment to build and support current dashboards and portals.
- Experience in using the JIRA Project tracking tool.
- Adopted Agile/ SCRUM and PMI methodologies to monitor, steer and develop project objectives.
- Developed the business logic of the application using APEX classes.
- Designed the application to be created module wise using the schema builder.
- Designed and developed Database migration scripts and execute migration plan from Siebel to Sales force.
- Performing the UI related activities including Page layout configuration.
- Worked on the Web Services for enabling the data to be used outside the domain.
- Made the configurations in the applications time to time as per the requirement gathering.
- Created and deployed various Triggers, Apex classes and Visual force pages as part of the implementation.
- Constructed new sandbox Plan and assembled all the Requirements for Project.
- Involved in Working with Standard Sales force features like Objects, Workflows, Record Types, Page layouts, Workflow Rules, Case Assignment Rules, and Escalation rules, Validation rules, Profiles, Roles, Reports and Dashboards etc.
- Involved in Custom Integration of Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects and Tabs, Email Services Security Controls, App Exchange Package & Custom Application, Sandbox data loading.
- Customized page layouts for Opportunity, Contacts, and Accounts depending upon user profiles and created permission sets where necessary
- Directly able to start quoting process from opportunities object once Apttus being integrated with the CRM.
- Preparing the documentation of the project.
- Have experience in working in Agile Project.
- Performing the mass data activities in the organization.
Confidential - Bethesda, MD
- Worked with the business team members and stakeholders for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com Objects and it to read, extract, and load data from comma separated value files.
- Created various Custom Objects, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including Field updates and email alerts.
- Designing the custom web pages with VisualForce.
- Implemented Apex Controllers, Apex Classes & Triggers and linked them to manage the workflows Implemented in the system and Created profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Run weekly reports to ensure end users are following data entry standards and make changes when necessary.
- Coded APEX Triggers and S-Controls, created rule based automated workflows.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to show customized content for certain things according to client need.
- Worked with various Salesforce.com objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Reports, and created custom objects based on Business need.
- Worked on approval processes, High availability, workflow rules and customizations within salesforce.com.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information and used SOSL query to search all objects including custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Closely worked with Salesforce.com consultants while implementing the solutions for the requirements.
- Worked on Standard objects such as leads, Opportunities, Accounts, Contacts, Campaigns associated with Sales Cloud.
- Created and Managed Requirement Traceability Matrix (RTM) and Technical Design Documents.
- Developed various custom objects, Tabs, Components and Visual Force pages and Controllers.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created and deployed several reports using force.com platform.
- Apex code to convert lead to a contact and associate the contacts with accounts.
- Developed and deployed approval processes for leads conversion, opportunities and products/Assets management.
- Implemented the requirements on Sandbox and Force.com IDE plug-in during Eclipse and deploying it in production.
- Created Custom Objects and defined lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts and field updates.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on record detail pages and edit pages.
- Experienced with Web-to-Lead and Web-to-Case scenarios along with Escalation rules and Assignment Rules.
- Used SOQL, SOSL queries for Salesforce database.
- Imported data into custom objects from various sources using Data Loader.
- Worked on role hierarchy & sharing rules to configure visibility.
- Maintained Organizational.
- Hierarchy created Profiles, Roles and maintained Sharing/Security for Field Level Security and Record-level Security
- Maintained several Standard Objects like Accounts, Leads, Contacts, Cases and developed various Custom Objects.
- Developed several types of Validation rules using formulas, Workflows and Approval processes.
- As a part of development, implemented Apex classes, Visual Force pages, Controllers and triggers as per customization to overcome standard rules.
- Good knowledge on creating Fields, Objects, Page layouts for dependability and flexibility of the custom application.
- Used Force.com and Eclipse IDE's for developing environments.
- Worked with Data loader to handle bulk data and timely backup the data as per customization using Apex Data loader.
- Implemented Integration techniques for handling data from external sources by using REST/SOAP APIs.
- Implemented Object and Field level securities for take care of important data and information that will be available on profiles.
- Developed various reports using data provided from objects and reports for developing Dashboard components for better understanding.
- Created letter heads, email templates, and auto bounce messages for automation process whenever workflow rules are triggered.
- Created Record types for switch among layouts for proper usage of Object Fields.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex Language, CRM, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Page Loader, Workflow & Approvals, UML Tools, Email Services, Security Controls, Sales cloud, Sandbox data loading.