- Highly skilled in Salesforce.com (SFDC) development and implementation.
- Experience in all the phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) from analysis to maintenance in both Waterfall and Agile models.
- Expertise in Salesforce Setup activities, Configuration, Administration, Customization, Mapping and Data Migration of Saleforce.com applications and good experience in Classic and Lightning.
- Extensive Experience in creating Roles, Profiles, Page Layouts, Record Types, Assignment rules, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Approval Workflows, Reports, Dashboards and Outbound messaging.
- Hands on Experience in creating custom Objects, Custom Fields, page Layouts, Custom Tabs, Reports and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Profound understanding of Security and Sharing Rules implementation at object, field and record.
- Provided data access reports to Compliance and Security ensuring that data and roles are properly defined and transparent.
- Proficient in Salesforce.com SFA, Visualforce, Force.com Apex Classes, Apex triggers, SOQL, SOSL and Force.com API.
- Involved in Code Deployments using Change Sets, Git bash, Visual studio code, Notepad++ and Bit - bucket from Sandbox to production.
- Experience in import/export data using Import wizard, Workbench and other integration tools like Apex Data Loader from legacy CRM database into salesforce.com.
- Worked on Jenkins by installing, configuring and maintaining for continues integration and for end to end automation for all build and deployments.
- Experience in analysing and identifying gaps in functional/business requirement and effectively communicate to both Business and Functional Analysts on the same. Also, provided Post Deployment Training on platform usage for various levels of user.
- Good Knowledge of Salesforce Wave Analytics, Salesforce Einstein and Tableau
- Good Knowledge in Salesforce Integration within house legacy systems using Web services API like REST, Bulk and SOAP and third-party tools like Cast Iron and Informatica-on-Demand.
- Proven ability to rapidly analyze challenges by thinking strategically and by delivering technical solutions improving mar gins, revenues and workplace productivity.
Sa Salesforce: SOQL, SOSL, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Workflow and Approvals, Sharing Rules, Apex Extensions, Visualforce, Formulas, Validation Rules, Assignment Rules, Knowledge Articles, AppExchange, Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Dashboards and Reports, Opportunity Management, Lightning, Case Management
Languages: APEX, C, C++, Java
ETL Tools: Data Loader, Salesforce-to-Salesforce, Apex Explorer.
Salesforce Lightning Admin/Developer
- Migrated different Components using salesforce platform which are developed based on Vlocity.
- Worked on various standard Objects like Leads, Accounts, Contact, Opportunities, Products and contracts that helps the company to maintain their information and make sales of the product.
- Worked on Roles and Profiles for the organization, which helps them in maintaining the Security for different individuals who are working in the organization.
- Customized several Formula fields, Workflow Rules, Validation Rules. Created several Custom buttons, and links on custom and standard objects.
- Worked extensively on APEX Triggers, APEX Classes, Apex Test Classes, Visual force pages to fulfil the framework and various business requirements.
- Updated the APEX Controller and Helper functions regularly making the Component Context Aware as per business requirement.
- Created POC on Salesforce Lightning Experience by recreating the functionality of an object with multiple relationships by Creating Lightning tabs, Controllers, Components with Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events .
- Implemented Salesforce Lightning Components for small set of users within the organization.
- Worked on Sales cloud with Lightning to customize Page layouts and Home page, Task Management, Lead and Opportunity Management, Productivity Improvements, and Reporting.
- Experience in aura framework, Lightning Web Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications .
- Worked on developing various Lightning Web Components, Events and Lightning Applications .
- Worked on Visual force pages in page layout of the custom objects, which helps us to describe the details of some of the standard objects, which are used in project.
- Scheduled Apex Batch jobs for processing large records.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed, and sent to an external entity.
- Worked on data migration from databases to SFDC using Data Loader.
- Worked on email templates and inbound emails using Visual Force for customers and clients.
- Implemented the salesforce.com applications using Agile Scrum Methodology.
- Created Custom dashboards displaying data used in research through which process is observed and verified.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems to display in the pages of Salesforce.
- Used Flosum tool for migrating the code from sandbox to production environment.
- Involved in daily stand-up meetings, Scrum . This resulted to bring good solution to the business requirement.
- Designed and deployed Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent picklists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, email alerts, field updates and time triggered tasks on these nCino to implement business logic.
- Worked on different stages of Loan which involves features like Credit Memos, PBU, Doc Man, Covenant management, CRE, aligning with Salesforce.
- Worked on objects like Relationships, Loan and Product Package.
- Worked on the Credit Actions like (new, mod, renewals) and Adverse actions (withdraw or decline).
- Worked on Sublimit of a loan. In that we have create a sub loan for a loan like kind of Parent loan in that we can create child loan also.
- Worked on Routes and sub-routes as a part of our configurations (buttons and links). We created the Route groups, screens, screen sections, screen configurations.
- Created templates, approval processes, approval page layouts and defined approval actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created various Standard and Custom Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Integrated Email with Salesforce.com for mass E-mail management and designed various custom E-mail templates.
- Performed Bulk Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard, Dataloader, Workbench, Apex Data Loader utility .
- Enabled and configured E-mail Relay feature for the e-mail administration for the entire organization.
- Written SOQL, SOSL, Aggregate, Relationship queries in apex classes, triggers to retrieve optimized data from sObjects.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Wrote triggers to route the escalations to different queues and levels, assigned it to different users according to the business logic.
- Used test annotations isTest, testSetup and written Test Classes to meet code coverage percentage before migrating from Sandbox to Production environment.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Controllers to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Used nFig utilities to deploy the changes related to nCino changes.
- Worked on Jenkin jobs for the deployment of nCino related changes like nFIG DeltaMerge Lite, nFIG Extract Upsert etc.
- Work directly with Business POC's and independently perform development, testing, implementation and documentation relates to the SalesForce.com development.
Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Worked on designing and developing Lightning Community Builder and developed Lightning Components.
- Experienced in migrating the standard objects like Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Opportunities and custom objects in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Experience in Vlocity component development and well versed with the functions of the card framework in the insurance vertical.
- Well versed with Custom HTML templates for use in Vlocity Cards and Omniscripts .
- Well versed with migration of Vlocity components using Data Packs and manage connected Orgs .
- Created many Lightning Web Components and Server-side Controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Designed, implemented and deployed the Custom objects, Custom tabs, Page layouts, Components to match the functional needs of the application
- Implemented Apex Extensions to customize the standard buttons on Lead, Account, Contact and Opportunity objects
- Developed robust Lightning Pages using aura framework and placed them on the community builder.
- Added Lightning Component to Lighting Pages and Record Pages and worked on Apex classes, Visualforce Pages, Controller classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created new components in Lightning to add functionality to existing Visualforce pages using Lightning Out.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder to easily automate Business Processes.
- Developed re-usable UI Components with Lightning Component Framework
- Created multiple Lightning Components, added CSS and Design Parameters that makes the Lightning component look and feel better.
- Used Lightning process builder for visualizing and creating automated business processes
- Created Scheduled and Batch Apex jobs based on the business requirements.
- Worked on Salesforce1 Platform to build Mobile App by enabling Lightning Components for use in Salesforce1 mobile platform to make Lightning Application mobile.
- Used Salesforce1 Simulator during the development to test if the lightning components works properly on the mobile device.
- Used Sforce.one for managing navigation and built custom Visualforce components with jQuery Mobile and AngularJS
- Used Salesforce Lightning Inspector to debug the lightning components during the development process.
- Familiar with Steel Brick CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash . Generated Revenue recognition status automatically with Steel Brick CPQ .
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals .
- Used Apex data loader, import wizard to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Worked on Sales cloud such as Web-to-lead to support online lead capture, with auto-response rules .
- Created Page Layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Developed solutions on the Force.com platform, strong understanding of Apttus Contract Lifecycle Management (CLM) and Apttus Configure Price Quote (CPQ).
- Retrieved some data and its functionality from Third-Party API's and displayed within the lightning component.
- Was solely responsible for writing web services using REST services to get real-time data from an external SQL database to show on internal Visualforce and Lightning pages.
- Hands full of experience on Debug Apex Scripts using Debug Logs and System Log Console to catch Exceptions and execute Governor Limits .
Java UI Developer
- Involved in various stages of Enhancements in the Application by doing the required analysis, development and testing.
- Involved in the creation of Use Cases, Class Diagrams and Sequence Diagrams for analysis and design of application.
- Developed web-based user interfaces using Servlets, JSP, HTML and XML based client and server application.
- Used AJAX to make asynchronous calls to the project server to fetch data on the fly.
- Followed agile methodology for the software development.
- Responsible for proactively monitoring performance, diagnosing problems and tuning queries and databases.
- Created SQL queries and stored procedures for CRUD (create, read, update and delete) operations on database.
- Wrote SQL queries and PL/SQL stored procedures to access the asset information and rates from database.
- Used JDBC to communicate with database.
- Involved in Testing and fixing bugs and documented the application step-by-step process.
- Worked in all phases of SDLC, including requirements analysis, design and development, bug fixing, supporting QA teams and debugging production issues.