- Proven experience leading people operations, employee engagement, and employee relations within various sectors to include experience working within the financial industries in one of the Big Four organizations, staffing and private industries. Possesses 5+ years of experience in working with global leaders in the HR services industry
- Delivered HR solutions to client organizations from diverse industries
- Performed diverse HR activities, upholding best practices, remaining compliant and working with others to maintain a cohesive, productive, and positive work environment.
- Broad Experience in Employment laws, FMLA, EEO, ADA
- Discreet in handling sensitive information and always upholds confidentiality.
Human Resources Coordinator
- Owned key administrative processes through the recruiting cycle such as interview scheduling and communicating logistics to both candidates and hiring teams as well as background check initiation and tracking. Logged necessary interview requests and other such information in Salesforce.
- Utilized INSZoom to process VISA requirements for international candidates. Developed and maintained general familiarity with immigration and re - certification process. Responded to inquiries related to immigration and re-certification.
- Served as point of contact for provision of consultative service to hiring authorities such as Business Managers. Scheduled and aided facilitation of candidate debrief calls with recruiters and business leaders.
- Represented and promoted organization to potential applicants by providing information and responding to questions. Developed and maintained comprehensive knowledge of recruitment, employment, compensation, benefits, pay administration, and other related organizational policies, practices, procedures, and/or regulations.
- Utilized SalesForce and Taleo to handle employee data management, reporting, scheduling
- Utilized Excel (PivotTables and V-Lookup) to aid in ad hoc reporting duties.
- Reviewed and executed HR process transactions in PeopleSoft HRIS to assure a high degree of accuracy for job opening requests, applicant tracking, employee records updates and maintenance, payroll processing as well as headcount reporting. Analyzed Bullhorn job placements to ensure compliance with client company requirements.
- Provided front line analysis and support for all transactional HR data to determine if other HR functional areas need to participate in additional approval or analysis for those transactions. Partnered with clients’ internal departments and staff such as IT, Payroll and HR Partners to ensure delivery of optimal services and support.
- Processed all new hire paperwork including background checks and drug screens. Functioned as ADP eI-9 and E-Verify help desk, supporting users with account creation, basic troubleshooting, e-verification, document upload and review.
- Utilized PeopleSoft for processing all employee data management as well as ad hoc reporting needs.
- Delivered operational recruitment support, such as coordinating interviews, setting up invites, contacting candidates with interview details and sharing job offers and contracts. Created request for and generated offer letters. Ensured retention of appropriate and legally compliant information about candidates in a structured and navigable manners.
- Collaborated with HRBPs and Hiring Managers to ensure delivery of excellent communication and customer service to job candidates.
- Tracked attrition and turnover across all departments and generated weekly headcount reports for Department of Labor (DOL) reporting. Performed applicant background checks and managed paperwork for new hires. Generated needed documents for terminated employees.
- Utilized HR systems such as UltiPro, Auto-Time and E-Verify for automated payroll administration, employee management and background checks, respectively.
- Communicated and worked with business units proactively and in close contact to deliver value-added HR services.