- Detail - oriented Business Management major and Healthcare Administration major graduated from Colorado Christian University, with 10 + of work years’ experience. Aiming to leverage a proven knowledge of accelerated growth, business development, and benchmarking skills to successfully fill the role at your company. In collaboration with stakeholders and executives I can be an asset upon to assist your company in accomplishing its goals.
Technical: NexGen, Cerner, Power chart, Logis, Epic, Skype, Google talk, Zoom, Cloud, Excel
Business: Customer Relationship Management (CRM), Project Management, Financial Management, Coaching and Advising, EMR, Program Management, Budgeting, Payroll, Leadership, Marketing, Revenue Cycle, EHR and PHR, Reimbursement Rates, Insurance Specialists, B2BTeam Leadership, Clinical Research, Consulting
Business Office Manager
- Recruited, hired, and trained staff through developmental office policies, created and implemented HR procedures by consulting and, representing the company in legal issues along with marketing the organization through fostering relationships with customers.
- Roles in negotiating contracts with third-party administrators of insurance companies to recognize service delivery protocols and pricing systems with requirements to sustained current credentialing, licensure, and personnel reporting with records by 55%
- Analyze Program Management operations by evaluating the performance of the company, monitor internal control developments and implementations in line with strategic goals through Project Management regulatory requirements.
- Apply Client Relationship Management with college campus administrators and executives to facilitate the recruitment of college students for an internship program that helped the strategy of reduction in payroll cost.
Coordinator of Mobile Integrations
- Review proposed Clinical research protocols to evaluate factors for data management plans and potential subject risks.
- Responsible for developing new software to increase business by 20% and revenues by 10%
- Strong presentation and public speaking skills that were exhibited at national and state levels benefiting B2B communication by 66%
- Utilized strategic planning as a Senior hiring manager to meet goals and reestablish regional partnerships to meet the organization’s pilot needs that contributed to HEDIS/STARs with enhancement in EHR, PHC documentation. These improvements increased compliance, quality, and efficiency in the Team Leadership and management.
- Developed relationships with stakeholders and providers by communicating clinical trials that patients face to ensure optimal care.
- Oversees all patient education, supervising all chemo including lab/injection, and scheduling for the departments.
- Obligations include chemotherapy administration for IV, PO, SC, IM injections, chemotherapy drugs, as ordered by a physician alongside phlebotomy services pending laboratory results.
- Collaboration with Clinical Team Managers and Clinical Directors of Operations to ensure departmental communications and advances are being met.
- Consulting with professionals’ services regarding fundraisers and other departmental supervisors for increasing market growth.
- Generated a forecast for labor requirements related to payroll, identifying issues on performance reviews related to Program Management on a quarterly basis for proper educational training application.