- Over 7+ years of IT experience in different stages of Software Development which includes 6+ years of with strong objects Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform with proficiency as a Developer , lightning like classic to lightning migration and lightning component development, Administrator and Analyst. and 2 Years of experience on Java/J2EE.
- Operational experience in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle process.
- Extensive experience of using declarative features like validation rules, workflows, approval process, dynamic approval process, sharing rules automation for satisfying complex business process automations.
- Excellent work experience in designing of custom objects, custom fields, role - based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, Validation Rules, Workflow Alerts & Actions, Pick Lists, Record Types, Process builder and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Experience on Salesforce Development & Administration with domain knowledge including analysis, requirement gathering, design, developer, enhancements, testing.
- Experienced in a generate quotes for orders over standard quotations using SALESFORCE CPQ and Used CPQ applications to find the demand and product trends.
- Worked on end to end implementation of CTI Integrations, Supported the team with the workflow of the integrations.
- Experience in developing client - specific solutions on Force.com platform using Apex classes, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Experienced in developing Salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers and Events and Created Visual force pages for room management and service card management.
- Hands on Salesforce Lightning Components design, Lightning Web Components and designing compact layouts using Apex, Visual force pages, Workflows, Apex Triggers.
- Hands on experience working with Salesforce mobile application development and customizations and expert in building components with Lightning Experience in Aura Framework.
- Created numerous Lightning Components and server-side controllers to meet the business necessities and experienced in moving the standard and custom articles in standard experience to lightning experience.
- Designed, developed, and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various utilitarian needs in the application.
- Experience creating Apps, Custom Objects, Custom fields, Record Types, Page layouts, compact page layouts and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Experience in System Integration using Web Services API - SOAP API, REST API.
- Experienced customizing standard objects Accounts, Contacts, opportunities, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Experience in SFDC development using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual Force, S-Controls, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL and Expertise of SFDC mobile architecture.
- Performed integration between Salesforce service cloud in CTI to automate case creation activities and task.
- Skilled IN DEPLOYMENT by using change sets, ECLIPSE, FORCE.com and ANT tool for the recent projects by Integration GITHUB
- Expertise in creating profiles , roles , permission sets, sharing rules, custom objects, page layout , Record Type , setting up Service Cloud console, Web to Case, Web to Lead, email to case.
- Excellent experience with data integration (batch and real time) using various kinds of data sources via SOAP and REST
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed and sent to an external entity.
- Expertise in process integration (Synchronous and Asynchronous) with other platforms using SOAP, REST, Bulk API Web services and Enterprise tools.
- Hands on experience with good knowledge on designing custom and junction objects, look-up and master-detail relationships, pick lists, custom fields, page layouts and custom tabs.
- Experienced in implementation and Integration using custom objects, Triggers, workflows/workflow rules, approvals, Visualforce Pages, Controller Classes and Apex Classes.
- Followed strict Apex best practices, coding standards, API Governor limits, DML limits, OOPs concepts like Inheritance, participated in code reviews and code approvals.
- Created Public Groups , Queues, Permission Sets, Profiles , Users & Security Settings based on role hierarchy. Involved in Data Migration from three Legacy Systems to Salesforce.
- Strong experience in defining and managing custom Objects, creating pa ge layouts, developing field validations, campaign Management , formulas and workflow rules using Salesforce.com and Eclipse IDE for Salesforce.
- Experience in building reusable UI components and pages with Lightning component framework with Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like C Java J2EE JSP Servlets and other Java technologies.
- Hands on experience in Data Migration from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using Import Wizard and Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in using various tools like GIT, Bitbucket, JIRA and Remedy and with Strong knowledge of sales, marketing, service, and support automation.
- Excellent logical, de-bugging abilities and documentation aptitudes and Experience in working with Salesforce.com sandbox Integration and production environments .
- Excellent time management skills, ability to learn new technologies and tools, ability to multitask, and propensity to handle urgent interrupts with poise.
Salesforce Technologies: Salesforce CRM, Salesforce Automation, Security Controls, Workflow & Approval Processes, Visual Workflow, Process Builder, Custom Objects, Reports & Dashboards, Web-to-Lead, Auto Response Rules, Data Management, Omni Channels, Entitlement Management, Email Administration, Change Sets, Apex Language, Apex Triggers, Visual Force (Pages, Commutant & Controllers), Web-to-Lead, Process Visualizer, Lead Management and Assignment Rules, Einstein Analytics.
App Exchange Applications: Apex Data loader, Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Force.com Explorer, Mavens Mate, Salesforce workbench, Force.com Platform, Apttus F, Apttus X-Author for Excel, Apttus X-Author for contracts CRM Fusion Demand Tools, People Import.
Languages: C/C++, Java, JDBC, JSP/Servlets, PL/SQL, Apex, Python.
Web Technologies: Java Script, jQuery, HTML5, Angular2, CSS, Ant, Jenkins, GIT, VSS
Others: Workflows, Approval processes, triggers, validation Rules, MS office suite, MS project
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Sr. Salesforce Administrator/ Salesforce Developer
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects and Custom objects of SalesForce.com.
- Implement for a company customer to generate in multiple ways, couple of customers used to generate in Online and couple of customers used to generate with Vendors &couple of customers from the third-party systems.
- Created to store the data in different applications like, Online customers will load into .NET systems and vendors customer will load on the ORACLE system third party customers will load on to the SAP systems.
- Experienced in data migration from ACT, Excel, MS outlook and Legacy Systems using various data migration tools.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Created modern Enterprise Lightning Apps combining Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components.
- Created picklists and page layouts and coupled them using Record types and Develop reports, dashboards, and processes to continuously monitor data quality and integrity.
- Used to be part of sales cloud we have implement the lead management like assigning the leads using the custom leading assignment process. And custom lead conversation process& Account Management opportunity management.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment and used Force.com Component Deployment Wizard for migrating data between Force.com, IDE and Sandbox environment.
- Worked on configuring standard Salesforce Chatter and customizing it by including custom logics on chatter objects using triggers and Classes and VF Pages.
- Skilled with current ZURA CPQ to create a quote product. The Quote product is going to get the information from the opportunity line item.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Used CSS in HTML code to better manage look and feel of web pages and used to work extensively in force.com sites with Customer community and performed Data migration using Import wizard, Data Loader and scheduling timely data backup operations using Apex scheduler.
- Hands On working with Standard Sales Analytics application and Service Analytics Application in Einstein Analytics (Wave Analytics). developing Wave Apps, Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics.
- Integrated with Data Loader to migrate data from Oracle to Salesforce database configured in Oracle application to Salesforce platform; migrated leads, accounts contacts to Sales Cloud using third party tools.
- Deployed with full Salesforce Development Life Cycle (Analyzing business requirements and planning functional requirements, Design & Implementation of a solution, Testing, Change Management and Data Migration).
- Used priority and risk for each requirement. Used Attribute Matrix, Traceability Matrix for viewing the effects caused by a requirement change.
- Created Custom fields, pick lists, dependent pick lists, and validation formulas to the custom objects and generates profiles and implemented Object and field level security to hide critical information.
- Expert in creating Business Requirement Document (BRD), Functional Specification Documents (FSD), Use Case Diagrams, Sequence Diagrams and Activity Diagrams using Rational Rose and MS Visio.
- Hands on experience in conducting Joint Application Development (JAD) sessions with End-users, SMEs, Developers, QAs and other stakeholders for project meetings, walkthroughs, and customer interviews.
- Created users, roles, public groups and implemented role hierarchies, sharing rules and record level permissions to provide shared access among different users and Worked on configuration and security aspects of Salesforce.
- Followed Scrum Agile methodology for the iterative development of the application and participated in weekly Sprints, daily stand up meetings.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex classes, Visual Force (Pages, Component & Controllers), Pages, Data Loader, HTML, Inside sales telephonic plug-in, Java Script, Zuora CPQ, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Security Controls, SOAP, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Ashburn, VA
Sr. Salesforce Administrator/ Salesforce Developer
- Implemented new enhancements including creation of custom objects, workflows, email alerts, templates, and UI changes.
- Worked on Salesforce Lightning Components for building customized components replacing the existing ones.
- Also embed Lightning Components in Visual force page by using new Lightning Out feature by event-driven programming.
- Experience with the Force.com platform, including template solutions like Service Cloud within the Marketing cloud.
- Managed ExactTarget / Marketing Cloud implementation for a large enterprise, including multiple business units as well as troubleshooting and user support for the non-profit organization.
- Developed and Executed of marketing campaigns using Marketing Cloud apps such as Email Studio, Automation Studio, Mobile Studio and Journey Builder.
- Customizing the Apttus product configurator and quote application according to business needs. Worked on Apttus support project to solve ongoing bugs/issues/enhancement on another project.
- Worked on Various objects Related to APTTUS Configuration & Pricing management, like: Agreement, Incentive, Price Rule, Price Rule entry, Price Rule Set.
- Customized the Dashboards to track usage for productivity and performance of business centers and their sales teams.
- Implement on working across various SFDC implementations that are covering Sales cloud, Service Cloud and Apttus CPQ.
- Extensive business knowledge and customization experience on various Salesforce.com Standard Objects - Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Quotes, Products, Price books, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports and Dashboards.
- Involved in Data mapping specifications to create and execute detailed system test plans. The data mapping specifies what data will be extracted from an internal data warehouse, transformed, and sent to an external entity.
- Responsible for writing SOQL & SOSL queries with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Giving support to existing integration with third party system by using REST API.
- Worked with groups, participated in Requirement Gathering Sessions & JAD Sessions to define their needs, and developed an action plan and specification document.
- Configured user Roles, Profiles, sharing settings, organization wide defaults based on updated hierarchical requirements.
- Used complex SOQL Queries in the Codes and in the tools like Data Loader to Extract Insert or Update vast data millions of records from/into custom objects Standard objects.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects of Salesforce.com (SFDC).
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
Confidential, North Kansas City, Mo
Salesforce Administrator / Lighting Developer
- Skilled Lighting Experience Customization through Lighting app, List views, record Highlights, compact layouts and lighting community pages.
- Works closely with department to understand business processes and support needs related to sales, services and other business area to deliver solutions that improve the business
- Worked on customization of Visual force to have lightening experience for desktop and mobile applications and Used Dashboards to keep in track the percentage of sales.
- Provide training and coaching in the use of CPQ systems. Identify training and development gaps and create plans to address.
- Provided support to ongoing salesforce.com maintenance and administration services including periodic data cleansing, custom objects, workflow and Triggers.
- Worked on customer portals and communities’ administration. Created Custom Dashboards for community managers and recruiters home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people.
- Jenkins for Continuous Integration. JIRA and Bit Bucket to push changes and track via sublime to make sure all code changes were tracked and managed during deployment periods.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles.
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app.
- Worked on salesforce CRM changes required to support the designed architectural data model and business processes in Marketing Cloud and Written SOQL queries to fetch the data from Workbench and Explorer.
- Good experience in working on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing business logic in Apex programming language.
- Developed various reports using data provided from objects and reports for developing Dashboard components for better understanding.
- Created letter heads, email templates, and auto bounce messages for automation process whenever workflow rules are triggered.
- Closely associated with the clinical team to optimize the schedule Process to schedule the appointment for beneficiaries to undergo assessments
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects ofSalesForce.com (SFDC).
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using CPQ. Depth understanding of the CPQ, CLM data model and functionality.
- Worked on REST API web services for lead management, SOAP API web services with XML as intermediate platform.
- Design, develop and implement solutions for the CPQ system deployed on the Salesforce platform and Worked on Sales cloud such as Web-to-lead to support online lead capture, with auto-response rules.
- Designed various tasks such as navigation wizard at the frontend using jQuery and Developed Lightning components and having experience on Aura framework.
- Involved in CPQ (Configure, Price& Quote) design and mapped to the Salesforce custom objects and involved in Apttus Advanced Workflow Approvals. Used Apex data loader, import wizard to Inset, Update, and Import data from Microsoft Excel into Salesforce.com.
- Worked on Salesforce CPQ (Steel brick) pricing using list, cost/markup, percent total, block, price rules, and calculator plugins, system and user discounts and filter rule.
- Deployed reports to Report Manager, managed subscriptions, and performed troubleshooting when execution errors occurred.
- Updated and Modified Company and Sales Users Dashboard according to the requirements to analyze the growth of Sales and comparison dashboards for Sales users to Compare Previous Fiscal year and Current Fiscal year sales graph.
- Created Various Validation Rules Workflows specific to limited user groups by filtering out through their Profiles while working on Service Cloud.
- Skilled in integrating Salesforce Marketing Cloud with web analytics tools like Web trends, Google Analytics etc.
- Translates business requirements to System/Functional requirements and passed the requirement to application developers.
- Involved in developing the web based front end GUI for the fulfillment application using Bootstrap, Big Query, jQuery, JSF (Java Server Faces).
- Performed point by point investigation of business and specialized necessities and planned the arrangement by modifying different standard Objects of Salesforce.com and other Platform based advancements like Visual Force, Force.com API and web administrations.
- Coordinate across client and internal teams to provide metrics and reporting to support the organization's business processes.
- Designed, and developed the 100+Custom objects, Record Types, Formula fields, Page layouts, workflow rules , tasks, emails and alerts to track customer related tasks and activities.
Environment: Salesforce Force.com, Service Cloud, REST API, Apex and Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, Data Loader, Eclipse, Java Server Faces (JSF), Servlets, Directory Server, Documentum Composer.
Java Developer/ J2EE Developer
- Interacted in various stages of SLDC involving Requirements gathering, user stories, Developing, Testing and marinating the Application.
- Created use cases, class diagrams and technical documentations based on user requirements.
- Agile methodology is used for development of the applications and deployed various stored procedures and triggers to get the data using SQL server.
- Debugged the code using Java debugger and Eclipse and used exception, condition and other break points.
- Responsible for delivery, System Integration testing, go-live and Post go- live phases of the projects till the projects sign off.
- Utilized existing STRUTS frameworks as well as written Action Dispatchers, JDBC Mappers, JSPs custom tags.
- Worked with Oracle and MySQL databases, created various tables, implemented various queries for implementing the operations CURD (Create Update Read Delete).
- Designed front-end applications, UI web pages using web technologies HTML5, DHTML, XHTML, DOM, CSS.
- Designed Graphical User Interface (GUI) using Java Swings and Used AngularJS for developing UI component architecture for developer framework.
- Interacted with java controller jQuery, AJAX and JSON to read/write data from backend and used JDBC to access data from backend MySQL database.
- Created cross-browser compatibility and W3C standard that Developed with cross platformed Developed in Dreamweaver and eclipse for web application development.
- Deployed in web services, WEB API’s, REST API and XML and created auto-backup of database in a remote location using JDBC API.
- Implemented Test cases using Eclipse automated testing platform to check the usefulness of the classes.
- The entire classes were packaged in a single jar file and was distributed in client-side location.