- Senior Product Owner and Manager with extensive experience of successfully managing and guiding agile teams in delivering projects at financial, retail, travel, and consumer goods companies. Capable at leading cross - functional teams under tough deadlines, to meet expectations of multiple customers. Skilled in areas of managing customer requirements and problem resolution by leveraging agile and scrum processes and tools.
Senior Product Manager/Owner
- Product Owner for cloud-based retail product for large International retail client.
- Communicate with business stakeholders across multiple service lines to understand business requirements for migration from on-prem to cloud-based products and services.
- Develop shared understanding of required enhancements to retail product on Azure cloud-based platform and development of new functionality, in alignment with the organization’s strategic direction and product roadmap.
Senior Product Manager
- Communicated with business stakeholders to understand business requirements for digital platform product enhancements and development of new functionality for online B2B platform using AWS technology, in alignment with the organization’s strategic direction and product roadmap.
- Collaborated with technical lead to write user requirements in Jira for PPI Ph1/Ph2/Ph3 epics, and Opportunities grid page to display offers details allowing the ability to compare offers across sellers and providing customers with greater transparency and ease of use of the platform.
- Wrote stories for Catalog page and Product Page features in collaboration with database manager and UI developer to include new categorization schemes and custom categories and allowing for integration of Confidential contracts with different categorization schemes into Confidential platform.
- Worked with UX designer to design combo tier component and wrote user requirements for all Buyer and Seller Combo tiers impacting every page of the Buyer, Seller and Admin view in the Platform, further allowing integration of Confidential contracts into the Platform thereby favorably impacting business revenue generation capabilities.
- Collaborated with product designer, business and development team (front end and back end teams) to develop design and detailed requirements including utilizing features in Angular and AG Grid to improve usability of platform.
- Wrote requirements for 100 stories over six months in Jira, documenting detailed use cases and feature specifications for UI development & integration of back end APIs.
Scrum Master, Product Owner
- Wrote user stories in collaboration with business and technical team, coached team members in scrum processes & tools, and initiated use of agile and scrum methodologies to achieve business objectives for SharePoint and Collaboration.
- Led product backlog refinement and requirements management for SharePoint infrastructure upgrade and Office 365/ Azure cloud migration, Employee Portal migration, & Supplier Portal projects
- Delivered more than 70 Epics & 650 user stories (1250 points value) over three Quarters.
- Documented requirements, tracked stories and managed releases in VersionOne and collaborated and provided reports at scrum-of-scrum meetings.
- Led sprint planning, product backlog refinement, writing stories, requirements management, sprint review and sprint retrospectives for GE and ECC teams for SAP Mechanical Asset Management (MAM) program.
- Led backlog refinement, requirements elicitation and writing user stories in Jira for registration process for CVT project.
- Planned and led scrum events including sprint planning, Sprint review, Sprint retrospectives, daily standup meetings.
- Coached team members in scrum processes & tools, provided status updates at scrum of scrum meetings regarding product deliverables.
- Led program management through program lifecycle for GBT Connect Profiles projects using Scrum and SAFe methodology for Travel Network digital technology product development and services; engaged in written and verbal communications with external client & key stakeholders.
- Managed agile release trains, coordinated scrum-of-scrum meetings, system demos, and led cross-project program level strategy planning meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Led roadmap development, release management and work stream delivery planning for java-based front-end application UI development and back end web services teams.
- Developed robust processes for UI and Services Integration testing and User Acceptance Testing for each iteration and product release including environment preparation, use case scenarios development, test data setup planning, testing documentation and tracking of end-to-end testing.
- Took steps to minimize technical debt and resulting inefficiencies in development and coding, by making presentations and leading dialog between development team and product marketing teams to discuss revisiting existing architecture and development approaches.
- Delivered over 40 features and nearly 600 user stories within customer required time frame.
- Accomplished 20 monthly releases and 6 Quarterly releases in 2016 in alignment with roadmap and release plans using Rally and Confluence agile tracking and documentation tools.
- Followed PMO processes and leveraged agile methodologies to translate customer requirements and priorities into program level release plans in alignment with the company’s strategic direction.
- Led Scrum teams of business analysts, software developers and quality assurance engineers to deliver high quality software applications and solutions for Mortgage Financial Services.
- Developed product roadmap in alignment with Business Roadmap, created and maintained sprint backlog and status reports and escalated issues, concerns or blocks for resolution
- Communicated with VP of Software Development, Scrum Masters, Shared Services, Operations and Development Teams to maintain sprint health through risk management and roadblock resolution
- Leveraged agile methodologies to develop and track Roadmaps and Release plans for delivery of over 30 functional processes for enhancement of data warehouses and reporting solutions.
- Developed Sprint plans, manage product backlog, facilitated sprint review, retrospective, and planning activities and provided status updates on a weekly basis to upper management
- Led the project management and scrum activities for a portfolio of agile business intelligence projects for auto loan origination for Microsoft Power BI reporting and data warehouse architecture design and development work.
- Integrated project portfolio timelines, budget and tasks with overall program roadmap and timelines.
- Developed statements of work taking into consideration customer requirements, budgets and timelines
- Integrated complex financial business processes using MS TFS, MS Project and managed tight project budgets and schedules.
- Managed Oracle Hyperion financial data mart migration from a Unix to an NT infrastructure,
- Enhancements to Essbase application software and upgrade including migration of Essbase reports to SSRS reporting tool.
- Led project management activities for development and implementation of a Point-of-Sale customer feedback tool for the Pier 1 customer experience survey.
- Collaborated with the customer feedback surveys vendor Foresee to replace the existing customer survey vendor tool, Mindshare, with a new solution to provide a more strategic and actionable view of the customer feedback.
- Led the coordination of activities between the Vendor, Pier 1 Customer Relations group and IT group to understand business requirements and communicate between groups to ensure that project deliverables were completed on time and within budget.
- As Senior Manager, led Enterprises Data Services project management for mortgage data warehouse reporting and enhancements for the client.
- Developed Sprint Plans and Microsoft Project Schedules for tracking tasks and activities and to ensure on-time delivery of BI dashboards and Data Warehouse enhancements using Business Objects to develop solutions in alignment with regulatory compliance frameworks.
- Provided status updates in Clarity portfolio management tool to ensure compliance with PMO standards and enable sound decision making.
- Developed Capacity Plans to manage budget and resource allocation for each Sprint.
- Adopted Scrum methods and approaches including conducting Spring planning, daily standup meetings, managing product backlog, and managing stakeholders.
- Deployed applications and services on Salesforce platform for e-business and retail sales processes to automate and streamline the process and improve quality of product and sales data sent to traditional and online/e-commerce retail partners.
- Enhanced the existing single-retailer solution to enable it to be used for multiple types of manual and macro-based inputs and data uploads. along with integrating with an xml and web services-based solution for outputting data into retailer database and website.
- Collaborated with SMEs across all business processes, ensuring that 100% of the 40+ chapters of Policy and Procedures manual were updated on time and with quality so that all systems and processes were documented accurately and kept current.
- Established and commercialized a virtualization service in collaboration with a strategic outsourcing vendor and IT Service Managers that enabled savings by a targeted capital cost reduction by 2-4% and operational cost reduction by 15-20%.
- Project management and governance for network asset inventory discovery, documentation, tracking and update process for a network outsourcing contract with a vendor, including network components such as routers, cabling, phones, IP phones, wireless access points, etc.
- Collaborated with subject matter experts and service managers through the program lifecycle for a complex benchmarking program, with 35+ team members and covering computing service cost segments exceeding $250K to compare the pricing of services against industry standard.