Lead IT Program Manager
- Led overall direction and coordination on multiple, large scale advanced hardware and software projects that implemented extremely complexed operating systems, systems control and monitoring programs, computer - based communication networks, database management systems, telephony integration and other high-level system analysis and consultation services throughout the complete project lifecycle.
- Gathered input from various channel leads SMEs and business stakeholder to create and validate comprehensive requirements, architectural call flow diagram, rollout plans and test plans for initiatives. Ensured smooth project progression by effectively defining/managing project plan, milestones, phase gate, reviews, change requests and stakeholder status, reporting and meetings. Tracked KPIs/key metrics to measure project success based on business case.
- Coordinated resource needs within Mass Markets and multiple lines of business; and prioritized needs for IT within the SAFe Agile delivery model.
- Worked within PMO structure with business stakeholders and provided leadership by facilitating project charter, vision/objectives, financials, scope, metrics, quality, project plan, change orders, resourcing, vendor management, dependencies, risks, status reporting, stakeholder engagement, business readiness/organizational change management necessary to deliver specified requirements and objectives.
- Performed and managed system migrations/integrations on roll out for PCI, HIPPA Requirements. Managed Legacy to HCM Migrations--Hosted Cloud Services. Worked closely with telephony team set up/confirm PBX Features, soft phones and mapping TF/HTFN’s throughout the platform. Also participated in internal UAT and QA testing. Worked with staff trainers to coordinate and provide web based and onsite training for user base, upon project launch.
Tools: used: JIRA/Scrum/Agile, Stints, Slack, Confluence and DocuSign. (MSP, Visio, Teams, Excel, Word, Outlook)
- Launched new (1200) seat state of the art high volume (Healthcare) Contact Center.
- Responsible for the complete Project Life Cycle, including the analysis of business requirements and translation into project plans, activities, tasks and deliverables. Provided risk analysis, labor planning, and coordination of activities between business stakeholders, ensuring revenue and cost projections. Defined the start-up technology of Architecture, including functionality, features, and scalability requirements for ACD/PBX/e-business portals, IVR Units (HIVR's) and Telephony Integration (CTI). Web interaction tools and suites, WFM and Voice/Data/Electronic Monitoring Technology.
- Developed CRM applications, and the multi-channel interface. Defined agent workstation, and desktop requirements. Recommended telecom and Network infrastructure along with estimated trunking requirements.
- Coordinated technology vendor selection and Implementation. Developed Human Resource and Performance Management Programs for Recruitment, Selection, Training, QA, and Compensation. Estimated Project Call Volumes: Modeling & Scenarios, Developed Estimated Staffing Projections/ Forecasting and analyzed Cost Parameters and Service Level Options.
- Worked closely with internal CTO, IT staff and developed comprehensive technical requirements/design, detailed project plans, test plans, and implementation plans. Oversaw the performance of installation and client acceptance of capitalized equipment, enterprise software systems, and system integrations. Participated in market research studies, and provided routine status reporting on project milestones and deliverables to executive management team. Post-launch assessment to ensure business objectives was met, and any outstanding technical issues resolved. Also responsible for the operational aspects of (4) additional call centers located throughout the United States.
Director of Customer Care
- Launched new Call Center and oversaw design and implementation including; preparing and planning cost estimates for proposed projects, equipment, licensing and staff requirements. Design, development, implementation, and analysis of technical billing systems and interfaces relating to telephony technologies.
- Responsible for implementation PBX System, call tree, and processes.
- .Identified requirements to migrate from current to future stat
- Led teams in the QA development, implementation and monitoring standards, which included setting growth goals, operating standards and benchmarking trends to evaluate staff performance, employee and customer satisfaction.
- Developed Voice Recognition Solutions, Voice/WEB Solutions, and Call Center Solutions using (Avaya) CRM applications ("smart" desktop solutions)
- Developed and utilized accurate forecasting and budgeting tools to manage call center resources, which included contracts, telecom and customer relations initiatives.
- Upgraded technology (*Witness/Avaya-ACD) Call recording to monitor call center activity across the network.
Director of Customer Care
- Transitioned outsourced call center in-house (500 seat) and oversaw design and implementation of start-up customer Call Center.
- Prepared cost estimates for proposed projects, equipment, licensing and staff requirements. Developed Employee hiring strategy, Training plan, Compensation and incentive plans, Contact flow standardization, Customer Service IT systems conversion, Data cleanup and standardization and Key operations metrics. Developed a formal, written plan for client growth. Specified and oversaw the development of a call center help line database application.
- Prepared and managed the Help Line budget and, identified business requirements, producing quality work products. Analyzed productivity, costs, and budgeting needs for help line. Developed long-range program plans. Responsible for implementation PBX System and processes. (Avaya) Developed Voice Recognition Solutions, Voice/WEB Solutions, and Call Center Solutions using CRM applications ("smart" desktop solutions)
- Developed and maintained automated monthly billing and accounting infrastructure.