- Highly accomplished technology professional with expertise in management, business operations, team development, and project management.
- Entrepreneurial, self - motivated team player with experience as an owner of a technology consulting business and is acknowledged for assisting in the seven-fold revenue growth of a distribution business over an eight-year period.
- Reliable expert noted for ability to handle all functions related to business operations and technology while ensuring a customer-oriented focus when working with all stakeholders.
- Team Development
- ERP Conversion & Implementation
- Project Management
- Business Process Improvement
- Strategic Planning
- Business Intelligence/Analytics
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Mergers & Acquisitions
- Application Development
- Cloud Computing
- Database Management
Chief Operating Officer
- Assisted in top line revenue growth of 45% and gross margin increase of 35% over two years through a improved processes, staffing and strategic planning by geography, customer type and work type.
- Developed application integration for improved information flow between accounting, estimating, logistics, project management and shop maintenance software systems.
- Developed KPI reporting dashboard for increased visibility and better decision making.
- Organized and lead a process control team to identify key processes and KPI's. Duties encompassed determining and gaining consensus on key processes and metrics, organizing reporting/visibility for management team, and implementation of new data collection techniques.
- Supported the systems integration and business process changes for three M&A projects.
- Reduced telecommunication expenses by 12% year over year through negotiation of new prices, alternate vendors, and improved technology plan utilizing hosted voice services.
- Project management roles involving development of timelines, managing resources and participation to deliver on time and under budget.
- Sage X3 ERP selection and migration from a custom ERP over a 7-month timeframe.
- UCCX Cisco call center technology resulting in improved customer service evaluations and employee satisfaction reviews
- Custom designed complex vendor rebate tracking system using Excel integrated with ERP accounting for 9% of annual gross profit.
- Ominitracs/Roadnet logistics software selection, implementation and ERP integration resulting in a 9% improvement of routing and truck utilization.
- Sales-i business intelligence and CRM software integrated with ERP providing on demand customer sales and KPM’s contributing to a 10% increase in annual revenue.
- Upgraded backup and disaster recovery process to include immediate off-site availability without increasing budgeted costs.
- Improved AP productivity by 11% through process improvements and new scanning software integrated with internal office applications.
- Increased accounts receivable collection rate by 5% through process improvements and the development of an Excel application integrated with ERP.
- Lead the development of a strategic pricing program resulting in a direct increase of 3% gross margin and improved pricing controls and decision making for our sales team.
Operations Director and IT Manager
- .Charged with developing/directing strategy for the launch of a new metal roofing division which became profitable within nine months of launch.
- Developed and enhanced a custom ERP application during a 12x growth across multiple states.
- Reduced stock-outs by 15% through improved purchasing processes and information support tools.
- Developed a comprehensive program for performance management for all personnel.
- Transitioned infrastructure from traditional PBX environment to a Cisco CUCM VOIP infrastructure in a MS Hyper-V virtual server environment.
- Developed boiler-plate branch opening MS Project plan encompassing resources and timelines for both technology and operations.
- Developed a new onboarding workflow to manage paperwork, approvals and training during a high growth period resulting in improved initial hire and hiring manager satisfaction.