- A Salesforce Certified Administrator (WI21) and successful IT consultant, business analyst and salesperson currently transitioning into Salesforce Administration or a Business Analyst role. I am open to starting in a junior and/or part - time role as I transition into supporting the Salesforce platform.
- Experienced with most business functions including ERP, sales, marketing, customer service, software development, IT implementation, and change management.
- In addition to Bachelor’s and Master’s degrees in Marketing, recent education includes earning Expeditioner rank and 85 badges in hands-on tutorials in the areas of Sales Cloud, security, CPQ, Einstein, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Community Cloud, customization and development.
- Versatile and experienced with most business functions and IT systems including ERP, timekeeping, payroll, budgeting, manufacturing, supply chain, sales, marketing, CRM, field service, Professional Services Automation (PSA), Content Management Systems (CMS), e-learning, help desk, learning and development, Electronic Data Interchange (EDI), e-commerce, Business Intelligence (BI), knowledge management, and human resources (HR) management.
- Unique among IT Administrators in having extensive personal experience in the roles that Salesforce supports. Experience includes sales, sales management, channel partner management, and marketing roles at Burroughs (Unisys), Minicomputer Modeling, Changepoint (Compuware), KnowledgePlanet, (Mzinga), Stranix, and The Geneva Group.
- Project Management and Business Analyst experience includes waterfall and Agile/Scrum methodologies, user scenarios, business requirement documentation, functional and technical specifications, technical specification documentation, UI design, project team site management, change management, managing both on-shore and off-shore development teams.
- Experienced in all aspects of the Software/Solution Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including gap analysis, business case development, SWOT analysis, ROI analysis, negotiation, contracts, project management, requirements analysis, specification, design, programming, testing, installation, roll-out, training, change management, and support.
- Personal qualities include team-oriented, organized, analytical, attentive to detail, fast learner, reliable, creative, responsive, positive, and friendly.
- Personal skills include leadership, coaching, training, relationship building, collaboration, multitasking, telecommuting, and written and verbal communication.
Confidential, Redmond, WA
- Provided project management, business analysis, requirements specification, design, development, testing, training, change management and support services to develop an internal SharePoint and SQL Server solution. Development methodology combined Agile and Confidential ’s ITLC waterfall methodologies. Managed an offshore development team and ramped up an offshore user help desk team.
- Managed the design and development of two public-facing SharePoint-based websites for the Xbox Kinect team. Used a hybrid Waterfall-Scrum methodology and off-shore development team.
- Developed and Managed the complex processes required for retiring Premier and MCS service offerings from the Enterprise Services Catalog. Analyzed sales data and performed quarterly change management tasks.
- Supported launch of a new worldwide timekeeping system used by Confidential consultants by equipping the internal help desk with improved knowledge base, ticket handling procedures and training.
- Enabled the Engineering Excellence division to deliver better training to their 35,000 software developers. Developed a comprehensive inventory of metrics to track in scorecards, dashboards and reports.
Business Development Executive, SharePoint Business Intelligence
- Positioned Confidential to accelerate sales of their consulting services based upon Confidential SharePoint and Business Intelligence (BI) technologies.
- Researched solutions and value currently being delivered to a major credit union client, a leading venture capital firm, and a developer of mobile BI solutions for emergency first responders.
- Initiated new consulting opportunities with an F500 pharmaceutical firm and a leading financial asset management firm.
- Developed the standard PowerPoint sales presentation.
- Re-wrote sections of whitepaper for Confidential ’s credit union SharePoint dashboard project.
- Edited and cleaned up the Statement of Work (SOW) template. Set up Confidential Dynamics CRM to manage the sales process.
Business Development Executive, Intelligent Engineering Graphics
- Developed and executed a plan for evaluating corporate America’s potential demand for D4’s intelligent engineering graphics solutions which had previously only been provided to the Confidential .
- Identified applications for the technology at nuclear power plants, electric utilities, wastewater treatment plants and oil refineries.
- Quarterbacked teams of D4 executives and stakeholders from 11 potential new clients through the process of identifying business value and technical requirements, demonstrating the technology, performing conversion of live sample drawings as proof-of-concept, and developing D4’s proposal.
- Initiated and coordinated implementation of the first Intelligent Graphic pilot project to Portland General Electric.