- Experienced leader, technologist, and project manager with demonstrated ability to successfully lead a large multi - geo organization, effectively manage budgets, drive projects, develop associates, improve quality, enhance productivity, and collaborate across teams. Career record reflects a customer-focused, proactive, goal-oriented, and results-driven style that has been instrumental in helping businesses meet their financial objectives and significantly improve their key business metrics.
DIRECTOR OPERATIONS, SERVICE DELIVERY
- Increased revenue generation efficiency by 41% through continual improvement efforts that increased productivity, adopted common methodologies, and set standardizations.
- Optimized processes and procedures to lead a cross-functional team of over 50 associates, including 10 direct reports, while keeping expenses 10% under budget.
- Created and executed on a customer centric playbook with a total focus on the customer experience that contributed to a net promoter score consistently above 60 and a customer satisfaction rating of 92+% for newly onboarded customers.
- Defined and implemented a Program Management Office (PMO) within the organization to drive a consistent, quality customer engagement during the project life cycle.
- Deployed project portfolio management solution for the PMO to create a project management framework driven by Agile methodologies to optimize resource utilization and drive prioritization within the portfolio to maximize business impact and increase installed revenues by 45%.
- Contributed to pre-sales prospect engagements to develop cloud migration strategies with key stake holders and inhouse IT professionals.
- Created install revenue forecasting model that increased visibility and predictability of installed revenue and provided data to the business for accurate capacity planning and revenue forecast.
- Maintained an 85% annual associate retention rate and 95% associate satisfaction rating through managing and mentoring efforts while growing the service delivery team that grew 500%.
MANAGER, CLOUD COMPUTE OPERATIONS
- Created Project Management Office for cloud compute delivery teams.
- Developed and managed the professional services team to define and execute scopes of work to meet client needs and facilitate onboarding and cloud migrations.
- Improved effectiveness of compute support teams by creating a standardized customer documentation repository, a learning and development curriculum, and a coaching and mentoring program for support, which resulted in 23% less ticket escalations and greater client experiences.
- Expanded cross-functional organizational capacity by collaborating across departments on priorities, functions, and common goals by creating initiatives for sales to service delivery and service delivery to support initiatives.
- Effectively managed the Independence, Ohio branch office operations, personnel, and budget.
- Recipient of EvolveIP ‘Leader of the Year’ award in 2016 representing those outstanding leaders within the organization that demonstrated excellence in leadership, performance, and culture.
CLOUD VIRTUALIZATION ENGINEER
- Led cloud compute implementation team that grew by 300% in revenue.
- Subject matter expert for EvolveIP’s suite of cloud compute products, including, but not limited to, VMware desktop as a service and virtual desktop infrastructure, Zerto disaster recovery, Citrix XenApp implementations, VMware vCloud Director, Cloud Backup, BitTitan cloud migration, Mimecast email security, and TrendMicro endpoint security, and Microsoft M365, Hosted, and on-premises Exchange Services.
- Created standard methods of procedure and work breakdown structure for delivery teams for all cloud compute product sets.
- Received ‘Outstanding Excellence Award’ in 2014 in recognition for contributions to the organization above and beyond meeting or exceeding KPI goals.