- Offering 20 years of vision - driven experience with career-long record of IT operations, business technology, and management successfully leading organizations
- Dedicated professional with keen vision on enterprise roadmap, team development, budget management and data security, as well as policy development, information architecture and implementation expertise.
- Proven talent for aligning business strategy and objectives with established technology client implementation and process optimization paradigms to achieve maximum operational impacts with minimum resource expenditures.
- Growth-focused thought leader with a proven history of client solution implementations and secure Infrastructure strategy as well as the skillset to design IT services within a cloud environment as well as perform continuous and thorough client infrastructure analysis.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- IT Operations
- Business Technology
- Strategic Planning
- Disaster Recovery/BCP
- Process Improvement
- Infrastructure Development
- Security Compliance
- Audit Methodologies
- Azure Cloud Solutions
- Data Management
- Project Management
- Team Mentoring
- Performance Reviews
- Cross-Functional Coordination
- ITIL Practices
- Network Administration
- Vendor Sourcing
- Data channels
- Client Business Requirements
- ERP Management
VP, IT Applications
- Ascertain and evaluate untapped opportunities with collaboration with shareholders for suitable, cost-effective investments into pertinent IT systems, including staffing, purchasing, and hardware.
- Authored all status communications to all sites and clients for technology and services.
- Translated business objectives into measurable KPIs linked to innovative technology platforms, documented processes, and performance optimizations resulting in 22% reduced touch points.
- Administered all aspects of the IT operational budget, ensuring expenditures remain within the financial plan while meeting business requirements.
- Assessed IT systems and created roadmap and reference architecture for migration to public cloud.
- Create and establish a detailed cyber-security roadmap with resilience, creation of policy and procedures to pass EY audits, OWASP test, HIPAA/GDPR compliance and PCI-DSS process.
- Spearhead the transformation from waterfall processes to an agile DevOps culture, creating streamlined processes, B2B eCommerce engineering projects eradicating critical issues, and diminishing timeframes for user acceptance.
- Mentor staff, manage reviews, performance tracking, consultants and offshore resources.
- Define the overall annual audit structure, executed Business Impact Analysis while implementing continuous adjustments based on an ever-changing threats within the landscape.
- Accountable for operational SLAs, enhanced RPO/RTO which ultimately secured 24/7 high availability.
DIRECTOR, BUSINESS APPLICATIONS
- Achieved measurable success in reforming complete secure enterprise architecture and implemented monitoring and response framework on-cloud (AWS and Azure)
- Redesigned disaster recovery from on-prem to the cloud, simultaneously improving RTO/RPO and reducing annual cost by 25%
- Migrated legacy systems and integrated EPR systems to support the mission and integrate client systems while reducing costs.
- Presented financial forecasts, reporting expenditures for budgets and metrics, and measuring KPIs.
- Presided over the software development team with accountability for performance and the creation of customized eCommerce solution, single sign-on APIs, integration data points to Dynamics and Salesforce CRMs, and multiple ERP platforms.
- Expert at managing people and budgets effectively and achieving operational results within the enterprise, mentor staff, manage consultants, vendors and offshore resources.
- Developed and implemented cyber security framework controls and governance (NIST) including SOC with incident response and launched HIPAA compliance intranet online employee training program.
- Developed effective disaster recovery processes, data security with business continuity plan(BCP) and testing program.
INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY MANAGER
- Established and advanced the organization’s first WMS and eCommerce platform, development and IT operational systems, manufacturing, and deployment of ERP.
- Navigated contracts, managed vendors, ensuring the most beneficial terms for the company.
- Assimilated eCommerce platforms, barcode inventory data system and CRM integrations.
- Originated and integrated the company disaster recovery strategy with for business continuity.
- Outlined and conveyed IT service levels in alignment with business requirements and third-party service providers, established and managed vendors as partners.