- Highly accomplished Information Technology professional with an excellent track record in directing the design of advanced technology solutions and building and managing IT organizations.
- Strength in conceptualizing and guiding the architectural design, deployment and re - engineering of large, multi-platform infrastructure environments to meet evolving organizational needs s ucceed through combined expertise in strategic development, technological advancements, process redesign, communication, and team leadership.
- Natural communicator and team leader with strong motivational skills and ability to build, produce, and succeed.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Business Planning
- Budgetary Planning & Control
- Technology Solutions & Direction
- Project Planning & Management
- High-Availability Infrastructure Management
- Data Center Design, Expansion & Integration
- Service Level Management & Enhancement
- Disaster Recovery & Business Continuity
- SEC, NASD, SOX & PCI Regulations
- Customer & Vendor Relations
- Team Development & Leadership
- Change & Issue Management
Sr. Infrastructure Solution Architect
- Working with clients to analyze and propose solutions for cloud, datacenter, hybrid and security.
- Listening to clients to understand where they are looking for leverage technology for their business in the future.
- Assessing current infrastructures and security. Advising on new technologies the bank has adopted to consolidate, secure and provide ROI. Finally, working with the client to building teams to execute roadmap and deployment with internal and external staff.
- Managed the rearchitected hybrid cloud patterns to advise development teams proper solutions for new and updated applications.
- Created proper designs to increase availability and disaster recovery. Leveraging both on prem and cloud resources based on Confidential standards.
Director of Infrastructure Engineering
- Responsible for 3 managers with a total of 30 reports making up the network, storage, systems, datacenter and monitoring teams for analyzing and implementing appropriate technical and operating infrastructure to enable continued growth.
- Research, recommend, and oversee the deployment of technologies, tools, and best practices to ensure optimal delivery of services to 20+ ecommerce websites with a combined gross revenue of 2.8 billion per year.
- My team and I managed hyper growth from 400 systems to over 2,000 with an overall operational savings of 8.9 million dollars per year in DC costs and services.
- Functional areas of accountability span technology roadmap and architectural strategy, team leadership; technology needs assessments and solutions, service development and rollout, project planning and management, budgeting, and customer and partner relationship management.
DIRECTOR OF SYSTEMS AND APPWARE ENGINEERING
- Collaborate with leadership team to analyze and implement appropriate technical and operating infrastructure to enable continued growth.
- Research, recommend and oversee the deployment of technologies, tools and best practices to ensure optimal delivery of services to users across 12 locations.
- Functional areas of accountability span technology roadmap and architectural strategy, team leadership, technology needs assessments and solutions, service development and rollout, project planning and management, budgeting, and customer and partner relationship management.
- Direct team of 60 through 4 direct reports accountable for managing Wintel, UNIX, Database and Messaging services, and budgets of up to $20 million.