- Around 8 years of experience in information technology with experience in all the phases of SDLC (Analysis, Design, Development, Administration, Testing, Implementation and Support) in various software Applications using Salesforce (CRM).
- Extensive experience with the Salesforce development life cycle, application design patterns, integration patterns and deployment planning.
- Experienced working in Cross - functional teams, identifying business requirements and supporting sales/marketing efforts.
- Experience in SFDC Development implementing the APEX Classes, APEX Triggers, Visualforce pages, S - Controls, Force.com IDE, Eclipse with SOQL, SOSL and Plug-ins.
- In-depth experience in CRM business processes like Forecasting, Campaign Management, Lead Management, Pipeline Management, Order Management, Account Management, and Case Management.
- Used Email to case, Web to Case features and created a Community where the customers can create, update and manage their cases.
- Worked with Pardot Functionality, Pardot A/B Testing, Auto responder emails and Pardot Email Rendering.
- Proficient in dealing with functionalities related to Sales cloud, Service cloud, Marketing cloud, Community Cloud and Analytics Cloud.
- Experience with SFDC Service console, customer portal, case management, knowledge base, customer communities and service account management
- Good insight in to the Health and Financial Domain. Also working on the Angular JS, Bootstrap, CSS3, REACTJS
- Developed and recommended CRM roadmap for customers in the Financial Domain
- Experience working in agile methodology, Scrum methodology, Waterfall model and Test-driven development.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox migrated code to deployment upon successful testing to production environment.
- Extensive exposure to Black Box testing, Smoke testing, Usability testing, End-to-End testing, System testing, Regression testing and User Acceptance testing (UAT).
- Created customized UI as per the client and application requirements using Visualforce.
- Review/Adjust/Write Apex and Visual Force page builds to ensure we keep code coverage at a high percentage as well as meet business needs.
- Working knowledge on DevOps tool VSTS
- Working the process for release management in the VSTS DevOps too including CI/CD.
- Expertise in creating different email templates and inbound emails using Visualforce & Apex class for the clients and customers.
- Good knowledge in different WCS store Models (B2B, B2C, Supply Chain and Demand Chain) models.
- Knowledge on Salesforce Lightning Process Builder, Lightning UI/UX, app builder and creating Visual Workflows, salesforce support communities and Chatter groups.
- Competent in analyzing and creating narrative Use Cases, Use Case Diagrams, Activity diagrams, class diagrams, Data/Flow/Navigational flow Diagram using UML Tools like MS Visio.
- Expertise in Business Analysis methodologies and iterative Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in relation with all the phases of Rational Unified Process (RUP).
- Experience in data migration from ACT, Excel, and MS outlook using Data Loader, Data Import Wizard, SFDC Data Export, Mass Delete, and Informatica.
- Experience in Creating page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail.
- Working with different aspects of Web Services (XML, WSDL, SOAP, and REST).
- Expertise in customizing standard Objects like Accounts, Contacts, Opportunities, Products, Cases, Leads, Campaigns, Reports (Summary reports, tabular reports, Pie charts) and Dashboards and Report folders for different user profiles as per the requirements.
- Created lookup and master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects and various advanced fields like Pick-list, Field Dependencies, Custom Formula, and also created process on Approval Process, Sharing rules for automated alerts, field updates and Email generation .
- Implemented Security and Sharing rules at Object Field and Record levels for different users in the organization.
- Exposure to Apttus and Steelbrick, developed POC’s in Apttus CPQ and Steelbrick CPQ. Worked in the Vlocity CPQ
- Experience with Steel Brick CPQ for subscription, billing, invoicing and can take control of sales process from Quote to Cash. Generated Revenue recognition status automatically with Steel Brick CPQ.
- Excellent communication and inter- personal skills, accustomed to work in both large and small team environments. A team player with strong ethic, a positive attitude and ability to make the best use of individual resources.
- Migration of Existing application to AWS cloud and automated regular AWS tasks like snapshots creation.
- Worked on Salesforce.com based development enhancements and implemented lightning applications from the scratch.
- Setting up Service Cloud Console, Cases (Web to case, Email to case), Solutions, Case Assignment and CTI Integration.
- Expertise in Lightning app builder (salesforce 1) and implemented new application based on Lightning to have compatibility of the app in mobile, Tab and Desktop versions.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and also built Lightning component using Aura framework.
- Built reusable UI/UX components with lightning component framework.
- Strong experience with source control tools Git, Bit bucket, Source tree, built salesforce code from the repository.
- Knowledge to work on Salesforce Wave Analytics product.
- Experienced in Object Oriented Analysis and Design and Object-Oriented Programming and Design Patterns under MVC (Model View Controller) Architecture.
- Capable of rapidly learning new technologies and processes, and successfully applying them to projects and operations.
Salesforce Environment: Apex Classes/Controllers, Apex Triggers, SOQL, SOSL, Workflows, Validations & Approvals, Visualforce Pages/Components, Lightning Pages, Custom objects, SOAP, REST web services, Process Builder, Reports & Dashboards, Case Management Automation, Lightning Web Component, Heroku Connect
Salesforce Tools: Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Workbench, Force.com Excel Connector, Developer Console, S-docs, Connect for Outlook, Exchange Sync, Autorabit.
Programming Languages: Java, Spring Framework, Spring MVC, Struts, Hibernate, JUnit, C, C++, SQL, SOSL,SOQL, jQuery.
Cloud Technology: Force.com, Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Community Cloud, Lightning Aura Component, Lightning Web Component
Databases: Force.com DB MySQL, Oracle 10g, SQL Server 2008, MySQL, Java DB.
Application Servers: BM Websphere, Weblogic, Apache Tomcat.
Version Control Tools: GIT, ANT, Maven.
Web Designing Tools: Visual Studio, Adobe Photoshop, Dreamweaver, MS Visio.
Methodologies: Agile, Scrum, SDLC.
Confidential - Maryland, MD
Sr. Salesforce Lightning Developer
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and designed the solution by customizing various standard objects in Salesforce (SFDC)
- Created Apex Triggers to implement business logic which sends E-Mails to the customers.
- Implemented Agile Methodologies, i.e. Test-Driven Development (TDD) with continuous builds and controlling iterative and incremental projects.
- Worked with Salesforce standard objects like accounts, contacts, leads, campaigns, reports and opportunities.
- Experience working with LWC where we built on code that runs natively in browsers, so lightweight and delivers exceptional performance.
- Triggered interface events by user interactions, which includes Lightning Component framework and also involved in building Lightning Components using the aura framework.
- Expertise in aura framework, Lightning Components and Salesforce Lightning Design System (SLDS).
- Using LWC, most of the code written is standard JS & HTML
- Gained knowledge on Lightning App Builder to develop apps visually, without code using Custom-Built Lightning Component.
- Highly involved in customizing the Salesforce functionalities like custom buttons, custom/standard objects, tabs, and validation rules, workflow rules.
- Implemented new marketing automation platform (Pardot) with full integration into SFDC as well as selection and implementation of other marketing technology.
- Involved in Salesforce Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization Designed, Developed and Deployed Apex Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs of the application.
- Moved all servers from in-house server to cloud based AWS with Salesforce orgs.
- Responsible for setting up web service (SOAP, REST) integrations.
- Used Jira to synchronize between Salesforce automatically created Salesforce cases from Jira.
- Performed IDE, Change Sets and ANT Script deployments as needed and validated the components before deployment to ensure a smooth process.
- Integrated Salesforce with Mule soft to connect with enterprise applications in the cloud and on-premise.
- Implemented Apex Scheduler and triggers to invoke Apex Classes at regular intervals and to trigger them at some particular events.
- Developed a CRM marketing automation strategy and executed lifecycle marketing to increase retention using email and other strategies.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning Apps using aura framework.
- Setup, maintain and optimize Email marketing campaign utilizing Exact Target/Salesforce Marketing Cloud.
- Created Field Service Lightning Set up for multi-level service territories that represent the regions where your agents and technician can work.
- Worked with Angular-Js during the time of development environment.
- Used Angular JS as the development framework to build a web-page
- Implementation experience in migration from Salesforce Classic functionality to Salesforce Lightning using Aura,Lightning Web Components, and Lightning-Out functionality.
- Track the location and status of your product inventory, warehouses, service vehicles, and customer sites with Field Service Lightning.
- Working with Salesforce Service cloud implementation and Sales cloud.
- Developed Lightning Application built using Aura and Lightning Web Components.
- Provided marketing automation best practices and consulting services for strategic demand generation, integrated marketing automation and integration projects primarily involving Marketo, Eloqua and SFDC
- Worked in creating lightning components in Enterprise, Performance, Developer editions or sandbox. Customized the objects, Tabs using the salesforce Lightning Experience as per the requirement.
- Worked on customization of visualforce to have Lightning Experience for desktop and mobile applications. Created insightful dashboards, including underlying reports, to be primarily viewed in Salesforce Classic &Lightning Experience as well.
- Implemented Quote-to-Cash solution using APTTUS CPQ. Good understanding of the Apttus CPQ.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated the enhanced features as required to streamline the business process.
- Customized the interface with Visualforce pages and various visualforce components and controls.
- Responsible for all the activities related to (migration) configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce, checking for integrity of the data.
- Designed Visualforce pages with HTML along with custom controllers and controller extensions.
- Created ETL test data for all ETL mapping rules to test the functionality of the Informatica mappings
- Designing UI screens and file transition process flow
- Extensively working on integration from Salesforce to SAP, Siebel, Tibco and Portal applications using Web Services like XML, WSDL, JSON, SOAP and REST.
- Extensively using Apex Programming, VF pages, Triggers, Process Builders, Flows, Workflows, Page Layouts, Roles, Profiles, Reports & Dashboards.
- Worked on Multilanguage features of SalesForce Commerce cloud
- Worked on AngularJS controllers, views, and services for new website features.
- Worked with multiple Visualforce pages and visualforce components.
Confidential - San Francisco, California
Senior Salesforce Developer
- Performed the roles of Salesforce administrator and Developer in the organization.
- Responsible for providing object level/record level/field level security by creating roles and profiles.
- Experienced creating permission sets and sharing rules according to the requirement.
- Involved in Design, development, planning, testing and integration of Salesforce Cloud services.
- Customized standard Salesforce objects like Accounts, Contacts, case management and solutions.
- Created custom applications, custom objects, tabs, advanced custom fields, validation rules, assignment rules and cross object formulas.
- Implemented record types, lookup and master detail relationships for custom objects.
- Developed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes and Test Methods.
- Developed various visual force pages using standard controllers, custom controllers and controller extensions.
- Worked on Salesforce Community cloud like how to engage with employees, customers, and partners.
- Created various reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards) and setup report folders to share them based on their profiles (permissions).
- Created Dashboards using various components (chart, Gauge, Metrics) and setup dashboard folders to share them.
- Customization of Apttus product and CLM by using Salesforce features like triggers, VF pages.
- Implemented complex workflow rules and approval processes to automate business processes like updating fields, sending E-mail alerts.
- Implemented CPQ solution using Apttus CPQ & Contract Management (CLM) for various customers in industries
- Using Apttus API’s to create cart, quote, reprising, and Attribute creation.
- Created time dependent workflows as per the requirement.
- Created e-mail templates and used them in workflow & approval processes.
- Maintained user roles, security, profiles, wherever necessary.
- Created permission sets, sharing rules to extend access in some business requirements.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Created Custom controllers implementing complex code for Salesforce VF pages also integrated force.com application on mobile platform like I-phone Blackberry and Android.
- Implemented relationship fields for proper data loading and maintaining the quality of the data.
- Handled SOAP/Restful Web services consumption for fetching content from the Internal Web server.
- Used SOQL SOSL with in Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using Force.com Explorer.
- Worked on Customer Service Center on Commerce Cloud
- Migrated complex Excel validation rules in regular expression into Salesforce validation rules.
- Followed Agile methodology for the execution of day to day work related activities.
- Organized Marketing Campaigns Campaign Hierarchies Lead Queries Assignment Rules Web-to-Lead and Auto-Response rules.
- Worked on API design and integrated SalesForce with Other Systems like Microsoft Azure.
- Deployed Apex using Force.com IDE Force.com Migration Tool and Web Services API.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Community cloud, commerce cloud, Apex language, Triggers, Reports, Data loader, Workflows, e-mail templates, Approval processes, sandbox environment, security and sharing, visualforce pages, visualforce controllers.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Involved in Salesforce.com Application Setup activities and customized the apps to match the functional needs of the organization in unlimited edition.
- Migrated Data from ACT and Microsoft access.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on a record detail and edit pages.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, junction objects, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects, Web to case, Email to case.
- Integrated SFDC system with IBM Lotus Notes.
- Worked extensively using Cast Iron as an integration tool.
- Worked in standard objects like accounts and contacts in customer and partner portals.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Apex Extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application using the Eclipse IDE.
- Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, field updates to implement business logic. Created mash up between sales force CRM and Gmail through Force.com App Exchanges’ email integration engine.
- Designed various HTML Email templates.
- Integrated the Web Services for extracting the data from external systems
- Develop Visualforce Pages, Custom Controllers, Visualforce Components, Advanced Search Functionality, Custom Objects, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, Dashboards, Tabs, Tags and Aura Components.
- Developed Custom Reports and Dashboards as per given requirements.
- Created test scenarios on Sandbox environment, created unmanaged packages and moved it between Sandboxes and Production environments to place final implementations.
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Cast Iron, Force.com API, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Visual Force,Salesforce.com Data Loader, Health cloud, Security Controls, HTML, Java Script, Web Services, WSDL, Sandbox, Eclipse IDE Plug-in.
Confidential, Cherry Hill, NJ
- Worked extensively on Accounts, Contacts, Leads, Opportunities, Activities and customized objects for Layouts, record types and validation rules
- Worked extensively with support team.
- Written SOQL & SOSL query language necessary for the application in Apex Classes and Triggers.
- Created new custom objects, assigned fields, dependent Pick-Lists, Record lists, Custom tabs, Components and Custom Apps.
- Specially worked on Case Management with Workflow & Approval Process, User Entitlements and Role hierarchy for Salesforce.com Applications
- Implemented Field Level Security for sensitive data holder fields.
- Created Summary reports, Matrix reports, Charts and Dashboards to assist the business teams.
- Worked on supporting tickets in the following area: Roles, Profiles, Access Settings, Workflow rules, Validation, Creation and modification of fields and page layouts, uploading data.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Developed Visual Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the visualforce pages.
- Resolved technical and functional issues with the technical administrator.
- Responsible for performing administrative functions in Salesforce CRM such as create/modify Picklists and lookup fields.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM Application Platform, Apex Language, Visualforce, S-Controls, Custom Objects, Tabs, Page layouts, Workflow, Approval Processes, Dashboards.