- To obtain a consultant position that promotes growth in an environment that I can contribute my safe management and leadership skills and continue to develop experience in a professional community.
- Addressing schema explain basic network understand server installation option server visualization/update RAID, Disk structure, account and group Active directory infrastructure group policy, organization units (OUS) and containers, Linux Evolution and popular operating.
- Designed, developed and implemented data analysis for various SaaS using python, MySQL on AWS serverless lamda, SOS, SNS DynamoDB developed entire backend API for the front - end application using Django Rest API and python in serverless ECS, Hands-on knowledge with all stages of software.
- Coding in HTML, CSS and Python
- Network Configuration
- Manufacturing, Engineering
- Install/update software
- Bilingual (English/French)
- Anaconda Distributions
- Mobile Devices
- Virtualization and Cloud
- Linux Distributions
- Shell Commands
- Windows server R 2016
- Deployed Azure IaaS virtual machines (VMs) and Cloud services (PaaS role instances) into secure VNets and subnets. Designing of VNets and subscriptions on Azure Network Limits. • Exposed Virtual machines and cloud services in the VNets to the Internet using Azure External Load Balancer. • Provided high availability for IaaS VMs and PaaS role instances for access from other services in the VNet with Azure Internal Load Balancer
- Use Microsoft Azure to provide access to cloud applications, virtual machines, user profiles, configuration and troubleshooting with virtual machines. Use Azure for building, testing, deploying, and managing applications and services through Microsoft-managed data centers.
- Executed builds, running audit job servers using BladeLogic
- Made changes on config files based on the inputs from deployment team.
- Drive/file system space management through manual/automated processes; managing high CPU/memory issues without impacting production on Linux/windows machines.
- Installed, configured, monitored, upgradation of IIS Web servers (versions 7,7.5, & 8)
System Technician engineer
- Monitoring servers and support firm application (, PPC, GoFileRoom Token Smartcard Microsoft | Solution Accelerators PuTTY Cmd windows PowerShell Wireshark ….) Provide remote troubleshooting solutions for computer server, Routing or Switching. perating system issues, on-site and remote troubleshooting, diagnosis and resolution for operating systems, networked systems, computer hardware, and software applications. Added and removed users to Active Directory. Troubleshot VPN issues, performed data restore, and removed viruses.
- Establish direction and tracking for all network and desktop projects
- Completed a desktop/laptop refresh for over 200 users under the allocated
- VMware ESX infrastructure that hosted windows servers, Linux servers, and virtual desktops
- VDI as service
- Microsoft systems management
- Firewall Rule Based management
- Implement patching using WSUS
- Understand PKI concepts
- Interfaced with end-users (French and English speakers) to solve complex support desk problems which includes troubleshooting and determining appropriate course of action to rectify problems.
- Provide monthly reporting of program metrics, site usage, budget efficiency, track business requirements, activities and actions taken to stakeholders.
- Provide weekly status on activities and actions to resolve outstanding issues.
- Provide reporting through the monthly business reviews
- Conduct monthly service business reviews with business covering KPI performance, operational innovation, any changes in business requirements.
- Ensure all teams are delighted with the support experience across all the strategic investment program operations supported
- Azure, Windows 2008 R2/2012/2016 based virtualization environment