Analytics: Microsoft Business Intelligence Suite (SSIS, SSAS), Power BI, Tableau, Informatica Power Center
Methodologies: Logical and Physical Database Design, Star - Schema, Snowflake, UML, Database Design, and Normalization
Programming: SAS, SQL, DAX, Snowflake Web UI, HTML
Functional skills: Data Mining, Business Intelligence, Data Analysis, Data Bricks, Data Lakes, Microsoft Azure
Tools: MS Office, Agile Development
Confidential - Houston, TX
Senior BI Developer
- Translated business needs into data analysis, business intelligence data sources, and reporting solutions for different types of information consumers.
- Prioritized the tasks to work on based on the product requirements by translating them and helped cross-functional teams to understand the existing problems.
- Developed SSIS packages with SQL in the backend and Power BI as the reporting tool the project saved more than 60% in the dollars
- Designed an automated pipeline by identifying inefficiencies in the production of data products and collaborating with the team, thereby saving 20% hours per month.
- Collected data from multiple data sources and performed the Extract, Transform, and Load (ETL) process and created visualizations by using the reporting tools.
- Using SSIS Package identified the Up-streams and imported the required tables into intake-database, Stored Procedures are created in the staging database using the intake-database tables & views and generate complex views, triggers and stored procedures and Data Warehouses through BI Query Analyzer along with reports using Power BI and SSRS.
- Created KPI's, Partitions, Perspectives, and Calculated Measures, used DAX queries, Roles.
- Responsible for deploying the application for the Integration, Functional, and User Acceptance Testing.
- Created interactive dashboards that supports wide range of use cases and Tableau and Power BI.
Confidential - Houston, TX
- Designed and Maintained a large-scale Data Warehouse from multiple sources, which allowed to create visualizations on the company's progress.
- Scheduled and maintained nightly and weekly loads of data by creating the corresponding job tasks in the production environment that determine real-time data flow.
- Designed SSIS Packages to extract data from various data sources such as Access database, Excel spreadsheet, and flat files into SQL Server 2016 for further Data Analysis and Reporting by using multiple transformations provided by SSIS such as Data Conversion, Conditional Split, Bulk Insert, merge and union all.
- Create reports in Tableau and utilizing the SSAS Tabular Model via Analysis connector.
- Created different visualization (Stacked bar Chart, Clustered bar Chart, Scatter Chart, Pie Chart, Donut Chart, Line & Clustered Column Chart, Map, Slicer, Time Brush) in Tableau and Power BI according to the requirements.