- Resourceful and technically - sophisticated professional with 15+ years of experience in manufacturing industry, analyzing business/users requirements and implementing cost effective solutions accordingly while complying with organizational policies/procedures.
- Demonstrated success formulating detailed supply chain and business analysis reports, highlighting areas of improvement, exploring new business opportunities, and devising revenue-driven solutions with keen focus on achieving defined manufacturing targets.
- Instrumental in conducting research and test manufacturing/assembly methods, improving production processes, and monitoring product quality.
- Adept at supporting/managing portfolio of regulatory projects and defining project scope to improve productivity.
- Proficient at performing comprehensive operational data analysis, conducting root cause analysis, and optimizing business operations.
- Effective problem solver and critical thinker with exceptional abilities thriving in challenging environment to deliver best results while interacting with clients/teams and providing product/operational support.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning & Execution
- Supply Chain & Business Analysis
- Quantitative/Qualitative Analysis
- Cost & Benefit Analysis
- Continuous Process Improvement
- Client Engagement & Acquisition
- Policies/Procedures Execution
- Documentation & Reporting
- Issue & Conflict Resolution
- ASCP, MRP, OM, PO, INV, WIP, BOM, Agile PLM, iProcurement, iSupplier, iLink
- PIP, SQL developer, MySql, cGMP environment, DataLoad, AS400, Supply Chain, Logistics
- Manugistics, Partners Online, Retail Link, Shipsmart, and Inovis Catalogue
- Word, Excel, Vlookup, pivots, graphs, and equations
Oracle & Agile PLM Analyst
- Enhanced data utilization through master data management as well as data conversions and mapping.
- Troubleshoot ECO errors processed through Integration apps for optimizing process flow of new item creation.
Confidential, Westbury, NY
Applications Business Analyst, IT
- Strategically positioned as liaison between end users and IT technical groups during solution development.
- Delivered quality assistance regarding testing of new configuration or CEMLIs during development phase of projects.
- Enhanced users’ skillset and improved knowledge regarding the correct and efficient usage of software.
Supply Chain Planner / Analyst
- Established master production schedules and purchasing plans for achieving inventory targets and customer service goals while improving manufacturing efficiencies.
- Formulated data-driven reports and presented to higher management for reviewing state of business.