- Oracle or MS SQL Server 2012/2014 SQL programmer, database administration and data analyst. My work includes business intelligence, data transformation from multiple sources, and creating reports and dashboards to track metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs).
Databases: Oracle 9i, MS SQL Server 2012, PostgreSQL, MySQL, MS Access.
Business Intelligence Tools: Pentaho BI Server, Pentaho Metadata Editor, Pentaho Data Integration (kettle), JRubik (Desktop Olap Viewer), Pentaho Report Designer, SSIS, SSAS, SSRS, Crystal Reports, Tableau.
Other Tools: Oracle Application Express, TOAD, Eclipse, NetBeans, Erwin, d3.js.
Frameworks: ExtJs, Bootstrap.
Business Intelligence Developer
- Responsible for creating reports for a variety of customers using established tools and data sources like Crystal Reports and SSRS.
- Updating our OLAP systems through extracting, transforming and loading the data from the transactional systems using SSIS.
- Implement ETL and other data movement requirements using SQL and Microsoft SSIS to run reports automatically.
- Define statistical requirements of users and transform it in valuable information to make decisions.
- Develop SSIS Packages with script tasks to extract the data from our transactional system and downloading into the spreadsheets used for billing.
- Created dashboards using Tableau.
- Develop SQL based application solutions and enhancements that meet user requirements.
- Create, modify and test various SQL queries, stored procedures and views for obtaining data from diverse source systems and platforms.
- TSQL and Stored Procedures, Complex Queries, Functions, Triggers and Views.
- MS SQL Server Agent Jobs.
- MS SQL Databases design.
- MS Excel, MS Access.
BI Developer & Analyst
- Created data warehouses and OLAP databases through extraction, transformation and loading data using Pentaho Data Integration (Kettle) and SSIS.
- Developed OLAP Cubes and complex multi-dimensional expression (MDX) queries to interact with the cubes by Mondrian Pentaho Analysis Services.
- Create the jobs to run automatic the ETL processes.
- Designed and created of reports with the key performance indicators (KPIs) identified in each project to make the analytical results available for decision makers. (SSRS, Crystal Reports, Pentaho Report Designer).
- Created dashboards as a data visualization tool to display the current status of metrics and key performance indicators (KPIs) of each project using Pentaho Dashboard (CDE).
- Developed complex queries (MDX, SQL, T-SQL).
- MS SQL Server 2012, Integration Services, Analysis Services and Reporting Services.
SQL Programmer/DBA & BI Analyst
- Project leader in the development of a software system used for the registration and control of all country vehicles.
- Gather requirements, design, develop, maintain, debug, test, support and improve new applications.
- Designed relational and dimensional database models for the 3 modules of the project: Vehicle Registration, Driver's Expedient and Claims of Traffic Tickets.
- Development support (PL/SQL, T-SQL, Querys, Stored Procedures, Functions, Views, Indexes, and Triggers).
- Created database jobs and security policies.
- Backup and recovery for Oracle and SQL Server databases.
- Planned and developed websites using ExtJs, and Oracle database (PL/SQL).
- Designed and deployed analytics reports using Crystal Reports, SSRS and Pentaho Report Designer.