- Extensive professional, Business executive, managerial, project management, technical solution and cloud architecture for strategic initiatives serving “C” Level Executives, Managing Directors, Technology Architects.
- Areas: Capital Markets, Mergers and Acquisitions in Retail Banking, Private Banking and Investment Banking.
- CFO consulting Commercial and Syndicated Lending Programs, RBS, JP Morgan, BofA, Credit Agricole, and Confidential - MS Finance 8/15-12/18, MBA candidate 2019, BS Economics 8/09-5/12, BS Computer Engineering 8/80-5/86, Strategic Business Process & Resource Mgmt.
- 20 Years Program Management & Managing Director\CIO
- Cloud architect
- Private Cloud
- Cisco Architecture
- Cisco Routers
- for Wireless
- Cisco Routers 7500
- Blade Server architecture HP
- EMC San
- Sun Grid Engine
- Oracle Grid
- Oracle 12i
- Oracle Data Warehouse Netezza Appliance Architecture - Data Appliance Architectures Grid Computing Sun 15K
- HP Blade Servers HP 870
- HP 860
- Network and Server Management software Micromuse. ITIL
- Wall Street systems
- Trading systems
- Enterprise Network Architecture
Confidential - Michigan, Florida
- Lead a team of professionals who work directly wif the various Lines of Business and core business, and Support area, Strategic Initiative Risk and Assessment, core implementation and strategic risk activities by Key bank.
- Management and oversight of the Implementation of core business programs and Strategic Risk Program, wif FED, OCC, Stakeholders and Strategic lending & Capital markets and assess competitive landscape
- Monitor 6 project managers and delivery of initiatives to assigned business operations.
- Respond to internal and external audits, exams and requests for information
- Escalates promptly to appropriate senior management or appropriate risk committee any material breaches of applicable laws, rules, policies or
- Manage requirements and Responsible for proactively identifying emerging risks
- Provide strategic direction and growth for the banks Provide strong leadership, mentoring, and guidance to subordinates, and peers.
- Interface wif LOB senior management on direction.
- Portfolio mgmt. and wealth mgmt
- Develop Project Plan and reference approaches for development.
- Effectively and professionally interact wif senior management, regulatory agency personnel, internal legal counsel, internal risk review personnel as well as risk management peers. Manage 25 Resources & outside vendors
- Develop Roadmap for Program
- Extensive noledge of assigned Line of Business along wif the associated operations including the related rules and regulations of the financial services industry to include: OCC, FRB, State Law and other pertinent regulations for loans and capital markets.
- In-depth practical noledge of risk management, internal controls, risk assessments, operational & compliance processes, and applicable techniques for implementation of regulatory, compliance and legal requirements and operational processes.
- Managed Healthcare Technology alignment - DBA and Cloud environment
- Develop Strategic roadmap for cloud and Database technologies
- Manage 3 resources
Executive Business Leadership
- Executive Business Leadership responsible for reporting on the Risk Management Fed, OCC reporting, SCCL Project, Loans, Derivatives, deposits and all Credit for 500 Billion in Loans for Federal Reserve.
- Reporting on Single Counter Party Credit Limit for Loans, Derivatives, Net credit Exposure.
- Commercial Mortgage Exposure, Corporate Banking Strategy management consulting. Business and technical consulting - Build Capital Markets Architectures for all of Confidential, to report to the Federal Reserve.
- LoanIQ, Derivatives, Financial instruments - Program mgmt./BA/architecture/- strategic initiative for FED-Single Counter Party Credit Exposure.
- IT strategy and Portfolio of IT Projects-Risk management for entire bank for New Fed program-brokerage, Derivative investment, loansFED reporting of status of counter party risk at bank. Re-engineer Reporting
Confidential, NEBusiness Executive
- Business Executive on Technology program for 2.7 Trillion-dollar EFTPS project for theThe US Government.
- Manage technology teams, programs for Infrastructure, encryption, block chain for N-tier architecture wif Big Data reporting.
- Manage program wif security clearance. Oversee HSM and RSA installations. Manage Project
Confidential - Charlotte, NC
PM/BA Develop Business Transformation & PMO Program manager
- PM/BA Develop Business Transformation & PMO Program manager for Global Finance, Loans & Risk management Infrastructure for Capital Markets Business-for Loan systems & Risk systems Portfolio mgmt. and wealth mgmt. analysis
- Develop Loan strategy road map and manage capital markets strategy
- Markets and Wholesale Banking-*Perform Security, Risk management on Global Data Warehouses in Wholesale banking. Financial Valuation, Loans, Market Capitalization CFO initiatives
- Globally implement new Capital market systems, Data Warehouses, common data and data standards, common processes, and integrated technology platforms for Loans, Risk management
- Develop Project Plans for Program of Risk management, Loans, Capital markets Integrate Systems & infrastructure activities
- Roadmap Data Warehouses wif Hardtop, SQL, SAP, and Oracle, Migrate Data between platforms Enable a foundational reporting infrastructure across Confidential Capital markets wifin Finance and Risk *Compliance/Risk Management/Strategic consulting, CIO Initiatives,
Confidential, Richmond, VA
- Developed Core Banking system and FX currency trading system wif AML Helped Redefine the business processes for Capital 1 for the FX business, and Core banking.
- Architecture for RFP for FX System-Experience wif Trade Management, Portfolio Management, Risk Management- used Sophis, Murex, Opics, Wall Street systems products, Payment systems Architecture. Define Big Data strategy wif Hadoop, Netezza, and Market Data Analysis for Consolidation of Reuters, FX All, Murex, Bloomberg
- Performed evaluation of leading FX systems, interfaced wif PWC for FX system wif the Confidential Infrastructure, Analyzed the Systematics Core banking software wif FX system
- Project reviewed and developed roadmap for the Commercial Bank-Enterprise Architecture covering Core Banking Architecture, Capital Markets FX architecture, Risk Management Architecture & Commercial Loan Architecture for all of Capital 1.
Loan System Conversion
- Re-engineer Loan system, gather requirements, Determine from Business stakeholders requirements, Modify Loan business-Executive Presentations, Strategic Roadmap -Loan IQ Architect/Analyst for two trillion-dollar loan system to combine all loan systems Integrate BRD and work scope analysis to consolidate 3 Loan systems Globally into LoanIQ, LoanIQ 7.1, 7.2 Architecture, Testing, Business analysis Loan systems, Review Reporting, Notices, LoanIQ implementation wif GBS, ACBS or derivative reporting systems- Integrate, Test and Data map ACBS to LoanIQ, Project Management of Commercial and Syndicated Loans
- Retail Risk Environment Data Warehousing wif Microstrategy, Informatica, Netezza, and Teradata, Composite-Provide report to retail executives for Data on Home loans, Fed Regulatory and Retail Risk data management platforms. Conversion of Oracle/ Teradata to Netezza architecture Governance of the architectural vision, roadmap, vendor management, POC Program development, Develop Financial models for Transformation & Business
Confidential, Charlotte, NC
PM/BA lead Transformation
- Build Commercial Lending Reporting from Investment groups, Manage project Implementation and Implement Commercial Real Estate for 460 Billion dollars of loans
- Migrate AFS Loan system to LoanIQ, integrate credit systems and DBs, Manage Real Estate Database-Wachovia and Confidential merger project for Loans