- Over 8years of Experience in IT industry with around 6 years of experience in Service - Now platform as both Developer and Administrator.
- Functional knowledge and implementation experience of IT Service Management (ITSM) frameworks and demonstrated project management skills and experience working directly with Customers and Clients.
- Experienced in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), quality management systems and project life cycle processes.
- In-depth knowledge of the technical implementation of Incident Management, Problem Management, Change Management, Asset Management, Configuration Management, Service Catalog, Reporting, Discovery, and Integrations, CMDB.
- Good understanding of IT Help Desk and Service management along with good understanding of the ITIL.
- Worked with Record Producers, Order Guides, Workflows and Orchestration in Service Catalog Management.
- Extensive experience in working with User Management including Users, Groups, Roles and Access Control Lists (ACL).
- Developed Business Rules, Client Scripts, Catalog Client Scripts, UI actions and UI Policies.
- Experience in Integration other applications with ServiceNow.
- Migrated code between environments using Update Sets. Knowledge on Merging Update sets and Retrieving Completed Update Sets using Update Sources.
- Excellent knowledge in Configuring Email Notifications and Scripting Inbound Email actions.
- Implemented UAT activities in coordination with business units and prepared and maintained process and system-based documentation.
- Integrated with Active Directory using LDAP for authentication and loaded users, groups, and roles into Service Now.
- Supported Customer Care Network as a business liaison between Customer Care Centre and other Development Centre's
- Involved in running the daily and weekly jobs to push the data into the application using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Worked on Discovery and set up mid servers and checked for the connectivity.
- Created Configuration items (CI), Service catalog for Service portals.
- Created and maintained change management requests for assigned implementations and managing the change process.
- Configured workflows and created automated scripts for automated approval for events.
- Managed and coordinated activities during the overall ticket of lifecycle in incident and problem management.
- Developed various Email templates as per the User requirements and worked on the Email notifications
- Developed new Service catalog items and fixed bugs in incident, problem and change management.
- Deployed checklist and test case document preparation.
- Expertise in testing Service Now forms and reports for correct mapping of the objects and data correctness.
Tools: ITSM Suite, BMC Remedy, Service Now, and Remedy Migrator &Import 7.x, Remedy AR Suite, Atrium Integrator tool.
Operating Systems: UNIX, AIX, Windows NT/98, Windows XP/7/8.
Languages: C, C++, Java, JSP.
Databases: Oracle, MS SQL Server.
Reporting Tools: Crystal Reports, SQL Server Reporting Services and Data Reports, Business Intelligence and Reporting Tool (BIRT).
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Service Now Developer/Programmer
- Analyze business requirements through workflow analysis. Participate in team/Review meetings, translating business requirements into functional designs and evaluating feasibility with my product owners.
- Manage the development of ServiceNow platform, serving as my client subject matter expert.
- Design, configure and customize new ITSM applications and ITSM processes using Agile Methodology.
- Customize ServiceNow modules or applications and configure, administrate, supportand upgrade the ServiceNow platform.
- Develop scoped applications, enhancements to the existing global applications, System Integrations and Identify opportunities to leverage automation .
- Involves in End-User portal design (Interface) using HTML, CSS, Java Script, Angular JS and ongoing support, maintenance using service portal application in ServiceNow.
- Exclusive work on creation of Service Catalog (Request Item, Order Guide, Variables, Variable sets, Record Producers). Also works on workflows, Sub flows to support the organization process, approvals, and task assignment.
- Implement advanced Glide Script in Business rules , UI Policies, UI Actions, Client Scripts and Access Control List (ACL).
- Create, Capture, Move Update Sets within environments to maintain the integrity of the ServiceNow platform across production and non-production environments.
- Worked on CSM applications to define requirements and features for enhancements and new applications on the ServiceNow platform
- Provide support for the implementation, troubleshooting and maintenance of applications
- Worked on System integrations, custom code development, 3rd-party application API integration
- Supported day to day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for any issues that arise with administered systems and applications.
- Worked on internal applications with Customer Service Management for customers informed about the impact of the outage and the status of the resolution.
- Worked on ServiceNow Mobile Studio and scoped applications for inbound and outbound notifications in mobile and iPad for users using different internal applications.
- Developed in Mobile Studio for creating responsive and mobile web applications to access the internal applications from mobile phones.
- Works on Script Customization for Email Notifications , Service Level Agreements ( SLA ), UI Pages, UI Macros, Script Includes and Formatters in ServiceNow.
- Develop solutions using web technologies to integrate ServiceNow with internal, external systems and tools.
- Worked on Integration with ServiceNow to internal and external applications.
- Worked on Design, Development and Implementation of the HR Service module including Knowledge management, Scoped applications, Service Portal, Employee Document Management, chat, search, and scheduling the employee rotations for different applications and transitions.
- Access to the Incidents, Problem, Reports, Dashboards, Service Portal, Configuration Management Data Base ( CMDB ) modules with in ServiceNow.
- Provide root cause analysis and work around for production issues and assist in troubleshooting, patch/release management issues.
- Attend Release, Change Advisory Board (CAB) meetings and coordinate Change Request.
- Perform Unit testing, Functional testing, User Acceptance testing of Applications.
- Daily job schedule is to create new tables, table fields, application menus and modules, reports, and home pages, and even configure UI policies and basic business rules in situations where coding is required. They also help a lot with user provisioning, role assignment, and pretty much any operational requests and incidents related to the platform.
- Develop sometimes the overall responsibility for the system and its processes for any projects that may impact service. I am responsible for access control, security, minor enhancements such as form or workflow editing, and UAT testing them for any development in production.
- Attending meetings for new projects and new development process which will be brain storming session with new ideas for the new projects implementation and make them user friendly to users and customers. Also interacting with different teams and teammates and solving the issues with which are raised in the existing development projects.
- Document and maintain functional business requirements, process flows and business use cases and maintain dashboards report on KPIs and metrics in SN Performance Analytics & Reporting everything to the managers and product owners.
Environment : Service Now New York/Orlando, HTML5, Java Script, JSON, SOAP, Post Man, Gitlab, Web services, Integration, SCRUM .
Confidential, LosAngeles, CA
Service Now Developer/Admin
- Hands on experience in analyzing, designing, developing, and managing ServiceNow applications.
- Developed number of codes and test technical solutions for ServiceNow implementations.
- Worked on Madrid which is the latest release and discovered ServiceNow upgrades.
- Interface extensively with all areas of the organization including Operations and Development.
- Customized the out of the box self-service page according to the requirements. The Service Catalog was replaced with a catalog item giving the users access to create an issue that will go through approval workflow in the customized table.
- Created the service page before the out of the box page was introduced, using the assessments table.
- Perform day to day administration of the ServiceNow tool Maintain business services and configuration item relationships in ServiceNow tool.
- Performs core configuration tasks including system policies, business rules and client scripts.
- Created notifications based on user requirements and configured inbound email actions to create incidents or requests.
- Worked with Complex workflows in Service Catalog for interaction with Third Party Sources .
- Developed and Design of Implementation of the HR Service Delivery module in Knowledge management, Employee Service Portal, Employee Document Management, chat, search, and Enterprise onboarding and transitions.
- I was part of end to end implementation of Hr case management which really help the customer to streamline the HR Service delivery.
- Build self-service portal to employees which was out of the box request and fulfilment process automation, which involves lot of angular JS coding when doing modifications using Jelly tags and CSS styling.
- Developed the workflows for the service request like whenever HR service request get submitted cases will be automatically assigned to HR specialist.
- Worked on CSM applications for Confidential -IT & Grid to develop internal applications. support for your external customers through communication channels such as web, email, chat, telephone in internal application when outages.
- Developed applications for our customers, agents, and managers to resolve issues and fulfill requests.
- Worked on integrating many internal applications with Customer Service Management for customers informed about the impact of the outage and the status of the resolution.
- Developed background scripts to streamline the data how the records should be populated for the table.
- Built the custom ACL’s for HR roles and configured HR Performance Analytics to Utilize the out of the box reports on the HR team.
- We also built the customized workflows where HR team can automatically escalate the issues to financial and legal team.
- Build HR case SLA’s, manager dashboards, SLA scheduled jobs, workday integration.
- Created roles and ACL's to applications created in ServiceNow.
- Created reports for reporting of different ITSM processes.
- Created multiple SLA's and use them in the applications.
- Created schedules, reports, and monitor performance of ServiceNow.
- Worked in production support for all the Service-Now and report related issues.
- Investigate performance issues, learn troubleshooting tools, and use system logs to find issues.
- Created the UI pages to use them in catalog items, Implemented-using UI scripts.
- Worked on order guides, to arrange them in sequential order to make the user comfortable while raising a request.
- Re-designed workflows using workflow editor, Reconciled complicated workflows to simpler form.
- Ability to work well in a team environment and collaborate with various people and organizations.
- Experience in conducting working sessions for requirements gathering.
- Experience in developing technical options and recommendations.
Environment : Service Now London/Madrid, HTML5, Java Script, JSON, SOAP, Web services, Integration, SCRUM.
Confidential, Troy, AL
Service Now Developer/Admin
- Involved in gathering the requirements from the Business Team and creation of technical, functional specification documents.
- Implementation, Customization and Maintenance of ITIL modules such as Incident, Change, Problem, Knowledge, Service Catalog, CMDB in Service Now.
- Development of Service catalog - catalog items, designing workflows and execution plans.
- Excellent knowledge on code migration between various ServiceNow environments using Update Sets.
- Worked with SCRUM Master on the implementation process.
- Worked on loading the data into Service Now using import sets, extensively worked on the Implementation, Configuration and maintenance of Business Rules, Client Scripts and UI Policies .
- Involved in redesigning the workflows using Service Now workflow editor.
- Involved in creating and configuring the SLAs as per the requirement.
- Worked with LDAP integration with Service Now for obtaining users and groups.
- Worked on various Service Level 'Agreements (SLA) development.
- Worked on performance analytics for Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) .
- Prepared the document and Publish change management process and functions
- Analyzed change records to determine any trends or potential problems.
- Created dashboards reports to detect failing critical controls between Assessments for Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC)
- Hands on experience in Performance Analytics by using indicators, breakdowns, scorecards, dashboards, widgets.
- Worked and helped customers to decrease time required by Performance Analytics and created strategic and operational changes by delivering the changes through a new set of goals.
- Hands-on experience in creating and migrating MPP files in Project portfolio management and created portfolio and linked with Release management.
- Bulk Upload of data into tables with Excel and XML .
- Worked with Incident Management and Problem Management activities.
- Import data from excel to CMDB table using transform maps.
- Working on Service Catalog and developing various order guides and record producers and created several UI policies and Catalog client scripts.
- Designed a portal, to provide end users ease of access while creating requests. Made several enhancements to the portal based on the feedback received from users.
- Helping the Content Management (CMS) team in designing the portal and showcasing it into a user-friendly environment.
- Developed custom scripts for automating the process and integrating the ServiceNow with external applications.
- Experience in Email Integration, LDAP integration, External Web Services Integration (both SOAP based, and REST based ) with ServiceNow .
- Created Service Catalog items, wizards, record producers, task interceptors, and user guide help documentation.
- Strong understanding of ITIL concepts including process knowledge in all Service lifecycles.
Environment : Service Now Kingston/London Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, Angular JS, HTML5, Java Script, JSON, CMDB, SOAP, Webservices, REST, Integrations.
Confidential, Pleasanton, ky
Service Now Developer/Admin
- Assisting the client in implementing the MSP (Managed Service Provider) instance and Domain separation for ServiceNow Instances.
- Working with client and functional requirements within ServiceNow , facilitating rollout of new applications and modules.
- Assist in the definition of business requirements and provide definitions and updates of system design documentation.
- Designed Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates, which can be reused.
- Supported the team responsible for the implementation and administration of the ServiceNow installation, including managing system configurations, gathered and documented user and process requirements, developed workflow customizations, and performed quality assurance testing and user acceptance testing.
- Implement ServiceNow customization including, but not limited to, Client Scripts, UI policies, UI Actions, Script Includes, Business Rules, workflow administration, report setup, and data imports and exports.
- ServiceNow application development; including creation and configuration of Service Catalogs , Email Notifications , Data imports , exports and Reports .
- Worked on CMDB and Asset management. Performed Data migration to import data from other applications and external databases to ServiceNow.
- Designed many email templates by using html and jelly scripting and used them in notifications
- Worked with windows team, network team and Asset team to check for the data collected through discovery is accurate.
- Created Data Sources from various external applications, scripts to parse incoming data and transform into ServiceNow through import sets.
- Worked on end to end implementation of various third-party tools Integrations with Service Now.
- Designed and delivered technical methodologies around the Service Now platform.
- Gathered requirement from stake holders for attributes needed to develop Service Catalog items.
- Worked with clients to assess current state processes and tools, defined ServiceNow requirements and developed and configured the Service Now platform.
- Worked with automated, manual and formula indicators.
- Created the performance analytic dashboards, widgets for users to see the appropriate data in a graphical format.
- Created roles, views and user groups pertaining to the use cases.
- Granted access to the required users and groups to access the dashboards
- Created multiple tab dashboards and widgets with single source
- Configured various frontend forms, and associated Client Scripts, UI policies, Business rules and Script Includes.
- Exporting and Importing customizations from one instance to the other through update sets.
- Worked on establishing Links to knowledge based articles .
- Designed Workflows, along with standard Workflow templates which can be reused.
Environment : Service Now Jakarta/Kingston, HTML5, Java Script, JSON, SOAP, Web services, Integration, SCRUM.
Confidential, Nashville, TN
Service Now Developer
- Involved in analysis of end user requirements and business rules based on given documentation and worked closely with tech leads and Business analysts in understanding the current ServiceNow system.
- Developed solutions in the Service-Now platform that are ITIL V3 compliant and defined business solutions for ITIL users.
- Setup the process for Incident Management, Problem Management, Knowledge Management, Change Management, Asset Management and Service Catalog .
- Involved in coding the Business Rules (Server-Side Scripting), Client Scripts (Client-Side Scripting), Script includes in the ServiceNow .
- Set up the SLA for the incident, problem, change management processes as per the requirement
- Worked with business analyst to create and modify Service Catalogs and Request Workflow Designs.
- Responsible for creating various workflows for Incident Management, Change Management, Service Requests and SLA's .
- Implemented the requirements to create catalogs items through API's.
- Involved in migration process of various ServiceNow instances.
- Imported Configuration Items (CI) from third party applications using import set tables.
- Implemented Inbound- Outbound email notifications in ServiceNow.
- Worked on creating users, roles, groups and Configured LDAP Server and LDAP Listener for updating the user and group table record
- Responsible for creating homepages including basic reporting, gauge configuration and dashboard presentation.
- Created Order Guides for New Employee and Contractor On boarding, Terminating Employee and Transfer of Employees.
- Involved in running the daily and weekly jobs to push the data into the application using Import Sets and Transform Maps.
- Loaded Assets and Configuration Items, Created relationships between Cis and Assets
- Provided KT sessions on Service-Now process operations and capability to all required teams.
Environment : Service-Now Helsinki/Istanbul Asset Management, Incident Management, Problem Management, HTML, Java script, CSS, CMDB.