- Technologist and strategic thought leader with over 19 years of experience; includes project management and more than 19 years in enterprise architecture experience.
- Successfully aligned business strategies with IT deliverables, managed and implemented complex and business critical projects ranging from 100K to 10M US dollars.
- Developed application and architecture road - map to achieve desired organizational goals. Integrated vendor products such as Broad Vision, VEEVA-CRM, Cegedim-Dendrite SFA solution, SAP-QM, etc.
- Established governance processes to ensure adherence to corporate policies. As a leader, mentored and coached team to achieve organization goal and helped colleagues attend professional goals.
- Cross functional project management, resource management, client services management and vendor management.
- Partnering with business, Developing IT strategy based on business strategy, look for new opportunities or gaps and converting them into projects by providing conceptual solution, pros and cons, associated risks and mitigation plan to the business council.
- Evaluate technology specific to industry, research, and recommend technology solutions to deliver competitive advantage.
- Technology Architecture and Integration: Application and data integration (SOA) and support, Requirement analysis. Multitier architecture, distributed computing, inter processing communication (IPC, Socket, RPC, MQ-Series, TUXEDO, ORB, Unix, Dec-VMS, DG-OS, etc.).
- AS-IS and TO-BE analysis, provide roadmap to achieve desired
- Data governance for regulated and no-regulated business applications that include data steward ship, data quality, metadata across enterprise applications, data life cycle management, data security and risk management, reference and master data management and data program management.
- Data Modeling (Logical and Physical), Object Modeling (UML), Design Patterns, EJB, Frame Work (STRUTS, TOGAF, Zachman), Data flow diagrams, Data Analysis, etc.
- Business process reengineering, process improvement (Visio), full life-cycle SDLC/PDLC.
- Project Management (MS Project), business analysis, data analysis, gap analysis, risk analysis, workflow management.
- Business Analysis- Operational, Technical, Legal, Schedule, Financial and Cultural feasibility studies.
- Successfully established CMMI frame work to achieve product and process improvement.
- Knowledge of Big Data, Web Ontology Language (OWL), Resource Description Framework (RDF), Semantic Modeling.
- Business Intelligence (Business Objects (Reporting and Xcelsius, Oracle).
- Data warehouse (ETL-AbInitio, ERWIN, oracle Designer 2000, Power Designer), Dimension (Star, Snowflake, Kimball & Inmon methodology), RI Modeling, Process Modelling (Archimate).
- Database Administration (Physical design, various indexing techniques, portioning, database tuning, etc)
- Pharmaceutical Sales Force Automation system (Oracle, PL/SQL, JDBC, JSP, EJB). Regulated Information Tracking System.
- E-Commerce, Manufacturing.
- Quality Management, MRP / MRQ (SAP R/3), Purchase Order, Order Fulfillment, etc.
- MDM (Customer, Product, Hierarchy - Organization, Product, Material, Customer, Vendor, Supplier and linking various levels using cost center, internal orders, profit centers.
- Portal, Content Management.
- I have successfully established data governance capabilities (DMBOK) at various industries including pharmaceutical industry, adhering to HIPPA, PDMA, and etc. to support Sunshine Act/Aggregate spend, sample eligibility, 21 CFR, etc.
- I was instrumental in influencing stake holders to approve project to integrate HCP (primary care and specialty domain) and HCO (managed market domain) as customers and products from sales and marketing, manufacturing domains to measure organization’s financial performance.
- I have successfully designed and maintained semantic business data models, aligned with the business organizational functions (Primary care and specialty centric customer and product view, managed market centric customer, product-group, GPO view with various business centric geography, customer and sales organizational alignments), information flow by business domain, processes across business organization, application / business system centric logical and physical data models and meta data, etc.
- Also designed, developed hierarchical semantic, logical and physical data models and implement data centric web applications to maintain market-product information at various levels(Country, Market, brand name, form, strength, package and label, linked to another levels of different domains such as customer, plants, locations, materials, vendor, suppliers, organization, projects via cost center/profit center/ internal orders)
Senior Data Architect
- Identify, Standardize and Harmonize business metadata field across various business organizations in R&D
- Maintain business metadata fields by businesses process and IT applications and identify to comply with IDMP standards.
- Developed semantic / conceptual data model for regulatory organization.
- Maintain Information flow diagram, help and work with business SMEs to group business metadata fields to new and existing business domains
- Identify gaps in requirements and maintain common business fields used across IT applications as a potential MDM candidates and IDMP initiative.
Senior Solution Architect
- As a Senior Architect, helped organization to evaluate tools to implement Global hierarchy that provides holistic financial view of the supply chain at Confidential .
- Partner with the business stake holders to understand current and future strategic requirement.
- Designed road map and build Hierarchy Master, Data Warehouse to support Financial Business Intelligence application that includes logical and physical data model, data flow, end-to-end process map, ETL processes to integrate regional (SAP-ECC) and corporate hierarchies (MDM Kalido system) to global hierarchies, includes following domains
- As a part of process governance, aligned Business and IT processes, developed IT processes orchestration for processes automation, dependency map, etc. Automated processes using TIVOLI.
Senior Solution Architect
- As Enterprise Information Architect defined MDM strategy for customer/ trading partners and data governance strategy.
- Established enterprise database designs standards for transactional applications, data warehouse.
- Responsible for existing B2B SOA (Oracle Fusion) architecture to leverage with ACORD messaging standards to support current and future business needs.
- Provided ETL tool selection strategy and criteria to replace existing ETL tool.
Senior Architect / Manager
- As a Senior Architect, established MDM Commercial Data Environment
- Primary responsibilities includes conduct and manage JAD sessions with the client, vendors, SMEs to identify data sources, define process and data flow, logical and physical database design, harmonizing information from various data sources to support MDM / Commercial Data Environment. Established data governance procedures and process to improve data quality and delivery to various downstream applications.
- Designed Customer reference database that includes various data sources, maintain XREF of health care professionals, health care organizations and their affiliations.
- Designed database (logical and physical) for Product, Product Hierarchy to support National and Sub-National level including formulary data feeds to support Sales & Marketing Business Intelligence needs.
- Design process and data flow, database design to integrate Veeva (Sales Activity), Appature (Campaign Management), Intramed (Event management), Polaris (Aggregate spend, etc.).
Senior Architect / Manager
- As a part of MDM initiative provided strategy/road map to build master product and product reference database for sales and marketing organization. The objective was to segment various customer types by product based on their buying power.
- Based on AS-IS study and the objectives, provided TO-BE solution & the road-map, recommended data governance processes and procedures at Confidential to improve data quality and data delivery of sales and marketing information. Provided process workflow, role and responsibilities of IT and business organizations, communication and escalation plans, etc.
- As a part of processes optimization and improvement, recommended modification in existing IT and business processes to reduce repetitive corrections, re-processing of the same data and improvement in existing applications.
- Build foundation for Marketing and Sales Business Intelligence system in SAP BW database that include integration of IMS national (NPA, NSP, NDTI, NJA and IPS) level data, IMS sub national payer plan level data, SAP CRM, various data venders such as SDI and Nielsen.
Senior Information Architect
- As a Senior information architect with customer facing role, responsible for capturing, transferring business requirements into technical requirements (Global Market Access) for product pricing approval and maintenance processes and procedures that include capturing cost, price and sales data from various data vendors, data sources for USA, Europe and Asia to build future data warehouse and business intelligence application.
- Primary responsibility include schedule JAD sessions with stakeholders, finalize success criteria and provide road map to integrate Schering Plough and Confidential global product pricing financial application data harmonize information, data stewardship, data governance, repository standards, etc.
Manager of Application Architecture
- Provided technical leadership and create future vision architecture to expedite delivery of new business solutions that meets company's cost and risk reduction objectives, significantly reducing time to market.
- Coordinated with architects and business experts across IS to translate key strategic objectives into actionable and governable roadmaps and designs.
- Analyzed business and technology challenges, assess costs, and suggest solutions.
- Successfully established governance team and procedures to support complex applications and improve quality.
- Anticipated and reacted to major technology changes to ensure competitive advantage. Provided long range technology and infrastructure planning that supports achievement of our strategic and financial objectives.
- As a liaison, was instrumental in aligning IT organization with business strategies, helped IT and business organization rationalized IT applications, improves business by providing IT solutions, improved transparency between IT and business organizations.
- Successfully established governance procedures and process, data stewardship to improve data quality, data delivery.
- As a technologist and strategist, lead team in evaluation of several technology solutions, and was responsible for providing roadmap to move Sales and Marketing organization to CMMI level-3.
- As a member of Enterprise Architecture group, worked as Business architects to understand business vision, strategy and finalize success criteria. Responsibilities include alignment of business applications, data sources, third party data vendors and the partners to harmonize enterprise information (TOGAF framework).