- 8 + years of experience in salesforce.com Development and Administration on force.com platform including analysis, modeling, design, coding, testing and implementation on various business domains like Financial, Insurance and Manufacturing.
- Strong Experience working with Apex classes, Triggers, Controllers &Controller Extensions, Components, Test Methods, Application Design and Development on Multitenant Force.com platform.
- Experience on Lightening Component Application and Events creation using Aura.
- Created Aura enabled controller and implemented controller logics.
- Strong experience in implementing lightening design systems.
- Implemented HTML 5.0 with Angular JS and Remote Action methods.
- Strong Experience in Agile methodology and involved in grooming, planning, team ceremonies, program increments and scrum calls.
- Experience in using Source Tree and Bit bucket for deployment.
- Analyzed Sales, Marketing, Customer Service and Customer Support business processes used by salesforce.com customers and recommended ways to improve their processes using salesforce.com.
- Hands on experience in salesforce.com CRM integration, developing and deploying custom integration solutions. Excellent skills in creating/troubleshooting/modifying Apex code and Visual force pages.
- Strong knowledge on Administration setup, Apex, Visual force and experience with different SFDC development tools like Force.com, Eclipse IDE.
- Experience in Apex coding to implement the complex business logic with in Governor Limits.
- Developed test classes and test methods to ensure maximum code coverage in production instance.
- Experience in developing client - specific solutions on force.com platform using Apex classes and Triggers, Visual force, Force.com IDE, SOQL, SOSL.
- Experience in API integration of Salesforce.com applications with other applications with an emphasis of the Web Services/XML.
- Experience developing Wave Apps, Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics.
- Experience integrating Pardot into Salesforce for improving web lead information by configuring Pardot .
- Extensive experience in designing of Custom Objects, Custom Fields, Pick List, Role based Page Layouts, Workflow Alerts and Actions, Validation Rules, Approval Processes, Custom Tabs, Custom Reports, Report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visual force Pages, Record Types, Dashboards, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Worked on Heroku connect to build apps. Used Heroku processes for deploying.
- Worked with team members for full-cycle projects, such as developers, to complete consulting projects on time, and deliver outstanding consulting services to salesforce.com clients.
- Experience in Sales cloud, Service cloud, Custom Cloud, Chatter and App Exchange applications.
- Having administration experience on CRM applications like data exports &imports, application supports security administration, maintenance, and user &security management
- Strong experience in Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Experience with Marketo, Salesforce CPQ (Apttus), SFDC Communities, Demand Tool, Discover Org.
- Experience in Object Oriented Languages like C++, Java, J2EE, JSP and Servlets.
- Experience with databases such as Oracle, Teradata and SQL Server.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills to keep executive staff and team members apprised of goals, project status, and resolving issues and conflicts.
Salesforce.com: Apex Triggers, Apex Classes, SOQL, SOSL, Visual force Pages, Components, S-Controls, Apex Web Services (SOAP and REST), Workflow & Approvals, Dashboards, Reports, Analytic Snapshots, and Custom Objects.
SFDC Tools: Force.com IDE, Force.com Explorer, Data Loader, Informatica Cloud Connector, Outlook connector, Excel Connector, Workbench
Web Technologies: HTML, CSS, XML, AJAX, Java script, Web Logic, Apache Tomcat.
Databases: Oracle, Microsoft SQL Server, SQL & PL/SQL
Operating Systems: Windows XP, Windows Vista, Windows 7, UNIX
Languages: C, C++, Core JAVA, J2EE, Apex, C, SQL, HTML
IDE: Eclipse, Net Beans, Visual Studio
Confidential - NYC, NY
Sr. Salesforce developer/Admin
- Worked on various Salesforce.com standard objects like Accounts, Opportunities, Leads, Campaign, Events, Tasks, Contacts, Cases, Reports and Dashboards.
- Designed and deployed Custom tabs, validation rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response for automating business logic.
- Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects and Developed UI containing angular/JQuery in Salesforce
- Performed the detailed analysis of functional and technical requirements, designed & deployed the custom objects, identified the lookup and master-detail relationships, and created the junction objects. Demonstrated ability to translate customer requirements into specification.
- Provided data access reports to Compliance and Security ensuring that data and roles are properly defined and transparent.
- Used ServiceMax App Exchange functionality in salesforce for developing the application used as service cloud.
- Experience with implementing Salesforce Field Service Lightning (FSL) product, FSL Mobile, or a like Field Service product.
- Worked on Salesforce CPQ (Steel brick) pricing using list, cost/markup, percent total, block, price rules, and calculator plugins, system and user discounts and filter rule.
- Worked with SOQL, SOSL, Visualforce, APEX, ETL, SOAP API Force.com and Web services API.
- Implemented Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case entry and manual case entry for entering customer's cases in Cases Tab and created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists, and other components on record pages.
- Created and developed Wave Apps, Datasets, Lenses and Dashboards in Einstein Analytics.
- Introduced to Wave Analytics and worked with prebuilt Dashboards and Wave app for data isolation, sales cloud, service cloud, marketing cloud Salesforce Cloud Commerce (SFCC) to create custom reports, and opportunity development as per business requirement.
- Used ServiceMax App exchange field service Lightning (FSL) for efficiently managing the customer contracts.
- Integrated batch updates to SQL Server 2014 to Salesforce and vice versa using .net code written in C#.
- Integrated Pardot with Salesforce and used Pardot marketing automation to gain new referrals.
- Involved in Service cloud and Sales cloud for Implementation/Customization.
- Managed and maintained Marketo marketing automation platform.
- Used Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects. Used it to read, extract and load data from comma separated values (CSV) files.
- Developed and configured various Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Used GitHub for version control and Source tree for branch management and check ins.
- Worked with Salesforce CPQ and CLM development and implementation.
- Worked SalesForce and MuleSoft integration and connected to ERP System
- Working on Jira Agile tool for migration projects from SAP to Salesforce.com.
- Development of SOAP and REST based web services used for custom development
- Worked on maintaining the complete contract management using Apttus.
- Involved in collecting the data during contracting process back in to the Salesforce instance using Apttus.
- Worked on Apttus Advanced Workflow approvals, Apttus order management, created agreement wizards, validation rules and contract templates.
- Created custom object creations with multiple record types, page lay outs, custom buttons, validation rules and apex triggers.
- Worked with Salesforce Sales Analytics and Service Analytics standard applications in Einstein Analytics.
- Worked with Steelbrick CPQ and configured DocuSign.
- Created application with Angular Js, NodeJs and Deployed on Heroku.
- Developed Web Service Callouts from Salesforce to External Applications using SOAP and REST API.
- Deployed Customizations from Sandbox to production Environment by creating Change Sets and using the ANT Migration tool.
- Worked on Integration, Heroku Connect, Postgress SQL by establishing connections from salesforce to Heroku to split the orgs with respective filter conditions approved by business.
- Utilized Salesforce Lightning Experience Process Flows to automate Business process
- Created custom reports and dashboards outlining key sales metrics for upper level management and provided daily administration and support to Marketing Cloud.
- Business Process and Sales Process creation for Direct & Channel Sales, as well as Marketing Workflow Integration (Marketo) (Exact target).
- Developed Analytic Snapshots to dump the data on regular basis for the sales performance and lead generation statistics.
- Code Coverage to make sure all or maximum apex code covered in servicemax application functionality.
- Worked with Exact Target marketing automation suite for email, landing pages, camping web analytics, lead scoring, assert management, and trigger workflow.
- Worked with Multi-Currency, Product and Price book set-ups.
- Migrated data from Traditional Applications to Salesforce using APEX Data Loader and Informatica on Demand.
- Developed enterprise Einstein Analytics strategy to replace the tableau dashboards
- Exposed various applications as a Canvas app and made them available to user as part of their Salesforce experience.
- Experience in working with Salesforce Marketing Cloud applications for APT automation testing for restful services using MCAT Framework.
- Utilized Node.js, React and Angular for scalable website architecture and real-time technology.
- Developed Salesforce Lightning applications using Lightning web Components, Controllers and Events and used custom CSS in the components.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Used ServiceMax App exchange field service for efficiently managing the customer contracts and configured relations between servicemax and SFDC.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visual force pages to develop custom business logic.
- Extensively used REST APIs for integration between Salesforce and on premise systems.
- Created integration with Steelbrick CPQ and CLM applications and automating processes on salesforce1 platform.
- Implemented Pardot B2B Marketing Automation platform for lead generation/nurturing.
- Utilized Salesforce Lightning Experience Process Flows to automate Business process
- Worked on installing and integrating ApttusCPQ and Apttus approvals package with Salesforce Sales process.
- Implemented CPQ (Configure Price Quote) solution using ApttusCPQ & Contract Management and also used Apttus CPQ to configure price and quotes for the organization based on regional prices. Managed CPQ process from both SFDC opportunity and excel.
- Developed various integrations using Mulesoft as per the User Acceptance Criteria defined by the business users.
- Developed Lightning apps using Lightning web Components and made them compatible with salesforce1 mobile app
- Developed an Integration app using .net (web services) to integrate sales force with SQL Server 2014 (batch update)
- Worked on integrating DocuSign with Salesforce for emailing the envelopes to the Members and configured DocuSign end-to-end.
- Worked on Salesforce and Heroku Integration. Working on Heroku and Postgres Database.
- Installing AppExchange products like Conga Composer, DupeCatcher, Salesdesktop, Apttus CPQ tool
- Integrated web services and messaging systems with Mulesoft ESB.
- Enforced live agent as part of case management implementation inside the service cloud, Commerce Cloud (SFCC).
Environment: Saleforce.com platform, Apex Language, Visualforce Pages, FSL, Data Loader, HTML, Java Script, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Jitterbit, Marketing Cloud, Pardot, Mulesoft, Marketo, PostgreSQL, Heroku, Sales cloud, NodeJS,SFCC, ServiceMax, Lightning design system (LDS), Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Sandbox data loading, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP.
Confidential, Mclean, Virgina
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Migrating from Salesforce Classic to Lightning and created Lightning web Components.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Constant involvement in exploring apex change apps and using the apps wherever necessary. Used apps like target, Cloud Converter, Chatter un-follow rules, Field Trip, Conga Composer, AKARD, Docusign etc.
- Strong Experience in Salesforce Lightning components design & designing compact layouts using Apex triggers, Page layouts, Visual force pages, workflows for Mobile platform.
- Developed custom Business logic using Apex Classes, Visual force pages and Lightning web components. Used Visual force components like Page Block, Command Buttons, Action support, Action Function.
- Implemented custom Cascading Style Sheets (CSS) for Visual force pages.
- Created relationships among objects using Lookup and Master-detail relationships.
- Created various Profiles, Roles, Page Layouts, and Record Types and configured the Permissions based on the Organization hierarchy requirements.
- Manage the implementation of all Pardot forms to ensure proper tracking, integration and data quality.
- Worked on Heroku Connect to migrate metadata between organizations
- Constructed RESTful API's using PHP, Node.js, and MySQL/PostgreSQL.
- Worked with Passport and JSON web tokens for authentication and authorization security configurations using Node.js.
- Built, measured and managed company marketing campaigns within Marketo, a marketing automation software. Configured the GitHub to maintain the different versions in common development environment.
- Validating the Field Service Lightning (FSL) functionalities using ServiceMax.
- Developed Interactive Voice System Automation using Salesforce, PDI and .net Web service.
- Working on Java, j2ee, Node js, Angular Js, Java Script and Hybris.
- Perform detailed analysis of business and technical requirements and developed the Apex classes using other Platform based technologies like Visual Force, Force.com IDE.
- Experience in creating Lightning web Components and used Lightning Design System to convert existing Visual force pages to lightning components.
- Involved in using Lightning, Process Builder and Workflows. Worked on customization of visual force to have Lightning Experience for desktop and mobile applications.
- Enabled Aura Framework and added Aura Attributes/Handlers for Events / Logic & Interactions.
- Extensive experience on S controls, Visual force pages and Page layouts according to the Business requirements.
- Experienced in handling the functionalities related to the Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Marketing Cloud.
- Worked on different sandboxes for developing, testing along with deploying to the production using Blue Canvas and Change Sets.
- Created customized pdf files by using visual force pages and Apex classes then attached to the DocuSign templates and sent directly to the users.
- Delivering implementations on the Salesforce Commerce Cloud (SFCC) platform for major worldwide brands.
- Created External data sources using Lightning connect to connect to SAP end point. Created Lightning Component Tabs and Visual force Tabs.
- Creating custom dashboards using JQuery graphs by consuming JSON data.
- Having experience on Third party API Integration using REST API and SOAP API.
- Constant involvement in exploring apex change apps and using the apps wherever necessary. Used apps like Apttus, target, Cloud Converter, Chatter un-follow rules, Field Trip, Conga Composer, AKARD, Docu sign etc.
- Responsible for the creation of custom Apps, and Reports using the Salesforce CRM cloud computing model.
- Validated ETL mappings and tuned them for better performance and implemented various performance and tuning techniques.
- Wrote SQL Queries in Heroku to ensure data integrity between the systems.
- Worked on Rotating and expiring the ads for different products in marketing cloud.
- Exposed other outside applications over Salesforce utilizing Canvas applications.
- Built SF1 quick action Visual force pages using lightning web components.
- Worked on Integrating SAP and Salesforce systems using SOAP and REST API's
- Worked on using Lightning Design Systems to develop the Visual force pages for SF1.
- Used Conga app to generate invoice for the hardware products and used EchoSign app for the approval from the concerned teams.
- Integrated salesforce with DocuSign for secure signing of documents
- Installed the Call Center Applications and allowed the end users to maintain a track history of customer’s complaints.
- Integrated SFDC and AWS PostgreSQL using HEROKU connect for data sync related to Orders and also data virtualization for voice recordings.
- Distributed version control system that makes it easy for you to collaborate with your team using GitHub, Salesforce Cloud Commerce(SFCC), Worked with Trello Ticket handling system
- Experience in integrating Salesforce with ERP applications like SAP using Informatica on Demand
- Managed and deployed Salesforce.com CRM solution to multiple departments within the organization.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Servicemax, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Pardot, Marketo, Rest API, Docusign, PostgreSQL, Soap API,Heroku, NodeJS, SFCC, Informatica, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Pleasanton, CA
- Involved in migrating from classic to lightening by gathering all the required configurations and customizations as per business requirements by leading the roles of admin and lightening developer.
- Created custom object, custom fields, Custom Settings, Custom Labels, Validation rules, Record types, Custom Tabs, Workflow rule and approval process including field updates and email alerts in lightening platform.
- Implemented pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to the custom objects.
- Used Force.com toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Worked on Batch Apex, Schedule Classes, Visualforce pages and integrated with external source by developing Apex Web Services.
- Used SOQL and SOSL statements within Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Worked on CRM modules like sales cloud, service cloud with functionalities like Opportunity Management and Case Management.
- Developed lightning pages and displayed it in community builder.
- Developed Lightning Component Framework and built Lightning component using aura framework.
- Enabled Aura Framework, by adding Aura Attributes and Aura Handlers for Events to focus on Logic and Interactions in Lightning Applications.
- Worked with Force.com IDE to develop Custom Application in both Sales and Service Cloud Modules.
- Implemented the requirements on Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on Force.com IDE for creating, modifying, testing, and deploying Force.com Applications.
- Implemented DML activities for Inserting and Updating records.
- Was responsible for the data maintenance and data integrity within the Force.com platform.
- Integrated Lightning web components, Lightning Apps, Apex classes in my Salesforce org with the GitHub.
- Also used GitHub to collaborate with my team to push the code and pull the code from my team projects. Worked on Jenkins and GitHub for continuous integration
- Performed Sales Cloud configurations and used its features such as Lead Management, Email integration, Sales Forecasting, and Wave Analytics.
- Implemented Wave Analytics, created datasets, dashboards and apps for Opportunity, Accounts and Cases.
- Created Workflow alerts, and automated email response and used series of Ant Scripts to commit and pull files from GitHub.
- Utilized SalesLogix 7.2.2, SQL Server 2005, Microsoft Visual Studio 2008, .NET 3.5, .NET web services, SOAP, XML, ODBC, SLX OLE DB Provider
- Created and used Email templates in HTML and Visual force. Also, designed various web pages in visual force for capturing various customer enquiries.
- Created many Email Templates and Mail Merge Templates and was involved in doing the mail merge for different standard and custom objects in Lightning experience.
- Knowledge in configuring product and pricing setup using CPQ/Product consoles formatted and migrated the user data into Lightning Experience.
- Worked on customization of visual force to have lightening experience for desktop and mobile applications.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, wave analytics, Apex Language, CRM, Apttus CPQ, Apttus CLM, Visual Force, Pages, Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Email Services, Security Controls, Sales cloud, Sandbox Data loader, Eclipse IDE, Lightning, Informatica.
Confidential - Auckland, NZ
- Involved in the process of analysis, design, and development of the application.
- Developed user interface using JSP, Struts and Java Script to simplify the complexities of the application.
- The entire application was developed in J2EE using an MVC based architecture with help of
- Apache Struts 1.3.8.
- Involved in end to end analysis of business solutions pack like Basel-II performing UMM, ETL and Reporting operations.
- Coded Struts Action classes, Model classes.
- Implemented the application using the concrete principles laid down by several Java/J2EE Design patterns like Business Delegate, MVC, Singleton, Data Transfer Object (DTO) and Service Locator
- Used Form Based Authentication.
- Used Web Sphere as the application server for deployment.
- Involved in writing stored procedures, complex queries using SQL to process the data on MYSQL DB.
- Performed unit testing on various project modules using Junit framework.
- Used Apache Ant as build tool.
- Used IBM Rational Clear Case as version control tool for maintaining source code and project documents.
- Implemented Log4J for Logging Errors, debugging and tracking.