- Confidential is a highly productive and creative professional with more TEMPthan 7 years of experience in driving end - to-end management of creative design projects within fast-paced settings.
- He has over five years of experience working with Google Analytics and has conducted detailed analyses by identifying teh low-performing areas and conceived result-driven solutions. Using an Agile methodology, he has conducted end-to-end management of various creative design projects for various stakeholders.
- He is experienced in leading diverse teams to create and deliver brand assets while ensuring consistency across all channels and product categories. He is adept at steering teh design and delivery of impactful marketing collateral, digital media content and sales enablement tools to achieve strategic objectives.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Creative Content Development
- Brand Visibility and Awareness
- Marketing Collateral Creation
- Pitching and Presentation
- Art Direction / Production
- Web-Based, Digital and Print Design
- Strategic Planning and Thinking
- Google Analytics / SEO / SEM
- Content-centric Campaign Development
- Team Collaboration and Leadership
Creative Software: Adobe Creative Cloud, Adobe Creative Suite, Adobe After TEMPEffects, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe InDesign, Adobe Lightroom, Adobe Premier, Adobe Photoshop, Adobe XD, Final Cut Pro X, Logic Pro X, Pro Tools, Sketch
Confidential, New York, NY
E-Commerce Content Specialist
- Develop, create and support teh digital presence of Confidential, its vendors and product offerings. Develop and pitch landing pages via Magento, HTML, CSS and Bootstrap to executive team and vendors. Audit pages for growth opportunities through Google Analytics and propose actionable items to build a culture of constant improvement.
- Utilize best ETL practices and first-to-market strategy to launch product lines to be ranked as a top performing national account. Reduce ad-spend and bounce-rate by utilizing best UX and SEO practices. Serve as second-in-command for developer deployments in backend and database work.
- Implemented product management software and strategy to coordinate departments and unify remote workers across 6 states.
- Developed and deployed multi-channel marketing strategy to increase year-to-date revenue by 2-3x while focusing on highest margin items to set an industry standard.
- Coded and designed Magento page-builder templates to reduce landing-page creation time by 50%
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Marketing Consultant - Contract
- Develop and execute go-to-market strategy. Primary goals around growing market share, brand identity and relevant ongoing client contact.
Confidential, San Diego, CA
Senior Visual Designer
- Execute cutting-edge strategies utilizing CMS to optimize customer experience and maximize functionality of website. Develop captivating web content and landing pages via Magento, HTML, and CSS to enhance brand visibility and drive business volume growth.
- Conduct detailed analysis of Google Analytics, identify low performing areas, and devise results-driven solutions to initiate a productive change. Create and deliver wide range of sales and marketing materials to enhance brand exposure. Embed a culture of performance excellence through managing photography assets.
- Successfully achieved 300% ROI and 20% open rate through leading all facets of B2B and B2C email campaigns using Salesforce and Pardot.
- Built excellent business rapport and improved brand identity through leading multi-faceted photography campaigns and producing more TEMPthan 5K photographs.
- Reduced website downtime during business hours by four hours per quarter through teh design and execution of new product launch guidelines.
- Surpassed annual business revenue target of $30M by administering full life cycle of new product launch campaigns.
Confidential - New York, NY
Producer / Engineer
- Applied innovative al strategies and leveraged outstanding subject expertise to teach audio, video, music and art to students from diverse al background.
- Managed photoshoots for a variety of events with creativity and artistic voice. Produced and edited large number of videos utilizing multiple non-linear editing systems. Streamlined and managed songwriting and audio recording sessions in collaboration artists and students to produce impactful and engaging content.
- Supported teh seamless execution of multiple graphics and print projects while finalizing deliverables within time, scope and financial constraints.
- Provided program and project status reports of multimedia projects to organization as well as external agencies.
- Established marketing calendar for all digital properties and maintained asset library for public relations.