- Senior results - oriented Baan CloudSuite Consultant, Senior Implementation Consultant groomed in big five multinational consulting firms. With current responsibility for helping clients solve problems by applying the knowledge gained from a wealth of global experience.
- Strong interpersonal, technical and leadership skills have resulted from multiple leadership roles in small and large size organizations.
- Significant operational experiences gained in ERP implantations methodology, behavior, and techniques for industry leading corporations.
- High standards of professionalism, ethics, people management skills and technical fluency.
- Demonstrated ability to lead in a highly dynamic environment and perceived as a member of the business leadership team first - Consulting practice leader professional second.
- Gained broad experience across diverse range of technologies and business architectures complete range of implementation services - from business case development and system design to configuration, testing and deployment.
- Expertise in understanding and assessing current Baan, capabilities against business goals and critical needs, and formulating cost effective solutions and tactical plans.
- Specializing in working with and managing large and complex Financial Integrations Configuration, testing, and Reconciliation, changes in environments involving high risk, uncertainty and diverse or competing stakeholder interests. Key skills areas include:
- Deep Experience in upgrade Baan IV and Baan V to Confidential 10.5, 10.6 and CloudSuite 10.7 with focus on Big Project and Financial integration of Big Projects Transactions
- Provided Baan user administration, incident handling, process documentation and training for 110 Baan users.
- Direct business analysts supporting Baan ERP application and Bridgelogix data collection software.
- Guide infrastructure and ERP Analyst teams in the areas of scheduling, technical direction, future planning and standard deployment practices
- Hands-on experience in Baan programming including exposure to wrapper sessions, AFS, User Exits, DAL scripts
- Functional expertise in the delivery of software solutions, covering financial crime detection, to major blue chip clients.
- Knowledge management and re-use of techniques, methods, and frameworks
- Strong contemporary business sense and business analysis. Many years’ experience in project management and consulting in wide range of industries. Team leader, work well under pressure.
- Build Functional Specifications and Design for personalization and customizations if the ERP package out-of-box could not support the business process.
- Reporting, Data Modeling, Cubes and universes components design.
- Account management skills within large commercial corporate customer environments. Delivered product based solutions to the Financial Services sector.
- Program/Project Manage client engagements with responsibility for project scoping, planning, resourcing, communications, budget management and project quality assurance. Ensure that projects are delivered on time, to specification and within budget.
- Responsible for all software application support and strategic planning. Technology includes PTC Creo, PTC Windchill, Ultipro, Confidential Cognos TM1/BI, Epicor Avante, iBaseT Solumina MES, Salesforce (CPQ, Marketo, Salesforce Community, Marketing Cloud), Fiorano Integration.
- Setup ERP CloudSuite’s Authorization Management System (AMS) by defining uses a role concept to define the authorizations of ERP CloudSuite users.
- Sepecilized in Security Setup and DEM Roadmapping
- Set up users’ session authorization, database authorization, and library authorization to use ERP CloudSuite.
- Business Rules setup, including rule data set and presets, to reduce the data entry key strokes and add consistency and automation to the business process.
- Purchase order processing cycle stages, and Formula design and forms adjustment, and Ledger Interface setup
- Report Design, using report designer, Document Format setup, sequence number, data source designer, and report designer
- Financial Data Management: Ledger setup, reference data setup (Chart of Account, customers and suppliers), Journal type, journal preset, managing payable and receivables, payment processes.
- Baan/CloudSuite Administration, Business Unit administration, security setup, user interface, form and filter design, archiving, data dictionary, apply patches, SQL queries, and SEQL server administration
- Setting up analysis, value labels, value books and formula (Sales Tax Calculation and automation), Item master and Bill-Of-Material Setup (BOM)
- Corporate allocation, defining and validating cost allocation, splitting costs over multiple cost centers, multi-level / Hierarchical Allocations, and budget spread
- Forms creations and maintenance, form permission editors, in addition to Filter creation and maintenance
- Vision XL and Vision Executive, Query definition, detail reports, summary report, Data send, Vision administration, users' setup, data access, and security.
- Transfer Desk setup and configurations, data manipulation and calculations, download and upload.
- Baan Connect Setup, payload definition, data integration, data integrity building bridge between Baan and other systems including the Web transactions.
- Budgeting and forecasting module setup, defining reporting needs, data refreshing terms and push and pull reports.
- Upgraded to Infor 10 ERP Enterprise had special requirements for reworking the data. Whereby we excluded of old historical data which is no longer needed, data conversion to new coding, in addition to completely changing the way to work in Infor 10 ERP Enterprise. We switched from lot control to serial number tracking in addition we changed from element-based-costing to activity-based-costing in TP-Project.
- To fulfill a large engineer-to-order (A&D) order, I configure a TP- Big Project in Confidential 10 to a structure projects to control the whole process. This big project structure comprises a main project and several sub-projects.
- The main project comprises the overall planning for the sub-projects, to allow the start and delivery dates for the network planning of the sub-projects are directly derived from the overall network planning of the main project. The financial transactions (costing) of the sub-projects are visualized at a sub-project level, whilst aggregated to the main project. To control the sub-projects, general activities are defined for the main project.
- The first step in creating a network is to define the different projects in step a. The next step is to define the activities for sub-projects and main projects in the steps b, c, and/or d.
- Maintained the relationships between the activities are entered in the Maintain Activity Relations (tipcs4110m000) session by specifying the relation type and the possible float time. I defined these relationships for the activities of sub-projects and main projects.
- Defined activities and relationships then maintained Project Structure (tipcs2115m000) session to link the sub-projects to the main project by linking them to the activities of this project. Depending on the planning method, either the start or the completion date of the main project determines the planning of the sub-project
- Chief Architected blueprint of technology products integrations map running on 3000 traffic servers across globe analyzing millions of entities integrating the flow of more than 20 products from inception to their successful and profitable conclusion
- Lead large team of 80 consisting Enterprise Architects, Lead Developers, Developers, QAs, UI & Build masters
- Software Architecture & Infrastructure: SEI/CMM, OOA/D, RUP, UML, ERD, DFD, BRD, MRD
- Led, collaborated, and managed teams of 35+ professionals in multiple, concurrent, mission-critical, full lifecycle business and technical projects that transformed context use cases into best-practice, practical vision, design, architecture, infrastructure, reporting, and deployment improved reliability (PMO Methodology, 100%+).
- Managed and coordinated usability, web flows, and design with business stakeholders, architects, engineers, and interface design teams to build a great user experience for project application deliverables.
- Orchestrated enterprise architecture, infrastructure, web services, data warehouse, content, and quality models, documentation, repository collaboration, capacity models and process improvement (99.9%+ reliability).
- Manage, mentor, facilitate, and develop T3 training program, documents, and materials based on DoD architecture/framework using interative/incrmental (RUP/Agile) approach; facilitated use cases and test cases capture for providing training exercises and demonstrations for trainers-to-be-trained in GIQD, OHI/SIT, WebDOES, PCM Research/PCM Reassignment, Web Security, CCD Fee Research.
Infor Cloud Global HR
- Implement and consult on Human Capital Management (HCM) software and strategy across all vertical industries. Involved in design, training, security, conversions, documentation, go-live support and post-implementation evaluations.
- Serving as a strategic leader for HCM in addition to serving as a strategic adviser to customers both internally and externally across Infor Services. Provides demonstration support to Infor's Cloud Suite HCM that includes but is not limited to Payroll, Global HR, Benefits Administration, Performance and Goal Management, Talent Acquisition, Compensation and Succession Planning solutions.
- Payroll functions often need additional support in order to maximize efficiencies within the department. Frequently Payroll personnel have many roles and responsibilities within the organization or have not received proper training in the Payroll process. As a result, training, maintenance, and review routines may be sacrificed in the interest of time and demands.
- Partnering with PaySpecs to focus on its core competencies while a team of dedicated professionals address the issues fundamental to a Payroll department. Implementing procedures and best practices specifically tailored to meet your needs.
- Minimize potential risks of non-compliance
- Develop and document clear and accurate Payroll processes and procedures
- Refocus company resources, allowing employees to concentrate on tasks essential to your business.
- Reduce overall Payroll costs by ensuring data integrity
- Eliminate duplicate efforts
- Ensure success of a specific project while enabling employees to focus time and energies on critical Payroll needs.
- Implemented Infor Talent Science, a cloud-based talent management solution designed to identify, select, retain and develop talent across the employee life cycle.
- Provide functional subject matter expertise in the areas of Baan 4 and Baan 5 Shop Floor Control, Configuration Management, Order Entry, EDI, Purchasing, Warehouse Management, Service and Enterprise Planning.
- Lead consultant in the areas of Warehousing, Purchasing and Order Planning responsible for migrating from Baan 4 to Confidential
- Validate open purchase orders and the creation of mapping schemes to migrate purchase orders from Baan 4 to Confidential .
- Assist with the migration of open production orders, items, BOM's and generic items where needed.
- Implemented and supported Baan Service module implementation for a service organization utilizing configuration management, contract management and service order control in a customized environment. Provided enhancements and rollout of service kit configurations and contract management for customer equipment.
- Provided functional expertise for Baan 5 shop floor control, configuration management, order entry, procurement, Warehousing and Enterprise Planning.
- Performed functional consultation on Sales Order Entry, Purchasing, Lot Control and Warehousing for the company’s fastener warehouses
- Site lead determining the scope and design of a custom ERP software interface to facilitate the automatic issuing of materials and creation of shop floor orders to the Kanban where users would scan materials used and ERP would automatically release the material from inventory.
- Performed training and documentation creation in the areas of Order Management, Inventory Control, Shipping and Receiving.