- Highly seasoned and accomplished Salesforce Developer with strong record of client satisfaction. Adept at explaining highly complex data systems to a wide variety of audiences. Proven multitasker, independent worker and team player. Professional with extensive and progressive IT experience in the areas of Analysis, Design, Developing, Testing and Implementation of enterprise level applications.
- Experienced Certified Salesforce professional with 6 years hands - on experience in Salesforce.com CRM and Force.com platform as Salesforce Developer and Administrator.
- Has comprehensive understanding of CRM Business processes and involved in various SFDC implementations covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Call center and App-exchange applications.
- Well acquainted with all phases of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC) with expertise in Requirement gathering, Analysis, Designing, Development and Testing.
- Experience in Lightning Framework, Components, Apps, Events, classic to lightning migration
- Complete understanding of the Salesforce.com CRM business process and its phases for translation of business requirements into systems design.
- Experience in implementing Apex Classes, Triggers, Batch Apex, Test Classes, Visualforce pages, Web Service APIs, Lightning Components Bundle etc. to achieve complex business functionalities.
- Experience in Salesforce.com Configuration in creating the Custom Objects, Custom fields, buttons, links, Record types, Page layouts, User Profiles, Permission sets, Roles, Custom Labels, Custom Settings, Static resources, Assignment and Validating Rules.
- Experience in creating Workflow Rules, Approval Processes to automate business process.
- Expertise in using tools like Apex Data Loader, Work Bench in migrating of data.
- Experience with document generation services (Sdoc), Payment services (Chargent, Authorize.net).
- Designed junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, and Workflows, sharing rules and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Solid Experience in Building Salesforce Lightning Components from scratch. Created Aura based Components, Attributes, and Controllers the custom created components can be accessed through Lightning App builder.
- Experience in creating modern Enterprise Lightning Apps utilizing Lightning Design System, Lightning App Builder and Lightning Component features.
- Experience in Security implementations Network Security, Session Security, Auditing, Programmatic security, OAuth, Security tokens, Access tokens, Connected apps.
- Experience in wide range of languages and technologies such as HTML, CSS.
- Worked on Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug-in for writing Business logic in Apex programming language.
- Extensive Experience in deploying code from sandbox to production using deployment tools ANT, GIT, Jenkin’s and Change Sets.
- Experience in SSO (single sign on).
- Used Force.com REST API Web services and SOAP Methodologies to interact with third party applications like Managed packages, Smart correspondence, Mule soft, IVR.
- Strong Database (RDBMS) development experience in writing queries, functions, stored procedures, triggers, and views in Oracle, SQL, PL/SQL and MS Access.
- Capability of learning new technologies and implementing them in the project successfully.
- Team player with good Interpersonal skills, strong understanding of fundamental business process, excellent communication and problem-solving skills and accustomed to working in large and small team environment
ETL/Integration Tools: Force.com Data Loader, Connect for Outlook, Force.com Explorer and Force.com Workbench
Databases: Microsoft SQL Server 2000/2005/ 2008 , MS Access, Oracle 8i/ 9i/ 10g/ 11g and DB2
Web Services: SOAP, REST
Operating Systems: Windows NT/2000/XP/Vista/7, Windows Server 2000/2003/2008 , Linux, Unix.
Senior Salesforce Admin/ Developer
Confidential, Pittsburgh, PA
- Customized the entire Salesforce.com applications to in corporate the business requirements which involved creating Web Forms and processing the data in SFDC with the extensive usage of Web services API.
- Worked with anonymous blocks that compiled and executed in Force.com IDE, also in integrating Salesforce.com with Google Apps like mails, calendar, docs, and sites.
- Good hands on practice with the new Lightning System Design which helps to quickly and easily create modern enterprise apps using Lightning App Builder and Lightning Components Performed.
- Built Customized reusable lightning component-UI Framework using Lightning Framework and aura framework.
- Implemented Salesforce app and Lightning Experience events supported for one app container, Aura events and handlers for interactions between components.
- Strong Implementation and rollout experience with Salesforce.com CRM (Sales & Service Cloud) and Force.com Platform.
- Creating Web Services for handling requests and API and SAAS based applications using REST API.
- Working Experience on Configuration, Customization and Development with Salesforce.com on Service Cloud.
- Used Data Loader, ETL Cloud for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from Salesforce.com subjects.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Good experience in integrating external applications with Salesforce.com both Inbound and Outbound by writing REST Callouts in Apex Classes.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Lightning components, Wrapper classes, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Performed the role of Salesforce Lightning Developer and Pioneer member in the organization.
- Created many Lightning Components and Server-side Controllers to meet the business requirements.
- Installed/Configured/Managed Jenkins CI Automation.
- Integrated JIRA with Git and created automated release Notes using Perl Scripts; used JIRA to track issues
- Deployed web applications into different application servers using Jenkins.
- Experience on Deployment Tool Ansible .
- Worked on designing and developing Lightning Community Builder and developed Lightning Components using Aura Framework.
- Upgraded some Apps from Salesforce Classic to Lightning Experience to develop rich user interface and better interaction of pages.
- Integrated salesforce data with external systems by writing salesforce REST Web Services for Inbound classes and used Http Request methods to call external application REST API endpoint.
- Worked on single sign on to provided user creation access directly to clients.
- Used HTTP Callout using JSON to fetch records/data from other system and display them on the fly in the Visualforce Page each time the page opens.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Triggers, Apex Classes considering governor limits and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Developed Visual Force Pages using standard/custom controllers and extensions as applicable.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Implemented the requirements on salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Worked on User's Profiles, Workflow & Approvals, Permission Sets, Roles, Groups, Queues, and Sharing Settings etc.
- Experience in developing salesforce Lightning Apps, Components, Controllers, and Events.
- Worked on Service now to raise production issues and used jira to assign user stories with proper comment history.
- Worked on different App Exchange Products (Docu sign).
- Working exposure to Demand Tool, Financial Force, Salesforce Communities, Mobile Workforce, Salesforce1 Platform.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
- Worked closely with sales team and business analysts and performed detailed analysis of business and technical requirements. Designed the solution by customizing various standard objects or Salesforce.com.
- Developed Visualforce Pages to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes to provide functionality to the Visualforce pages.
- Managed security settings of the users, Created automatic eld updates via work ows. Agile Development Methodology was followed for the implementation.
- Designed, Implemented, and deployed the Custom objects, Page layouts, Custom tabs, Custom Buttons, Custom links and components.
- Worked with Sales Cloud, Service Cloud and Apex Programming on Force.com Platform, Developed and con gured various Reports and Report Folders for di erent user pro les based on the need of the organization.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic. Created various pro les and roles and con gured the permissions based on the organizational hierarchy requirements.
- Assisted Email to case, Web to case, customized case page layouts and case assignment rules, Speci ed user support and bug xing actions.
- Created Custom Objects and de ned lookup and master- detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
Environment: Salesforce.com CRM, Force.com platform, Apex Classes, Chatter, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Email Services, Work ow and Approvals, Reports, Security Controls, Force.com IDE, Windows.