- A qualified product owner with experience designing, planning and executing product launches. Possess outstanding communication and negotiation skills. Command a deep - rooted skill in solving technical problems and tactfully resolving conflicts.
- 15+ years of experience in Financial/Banking and Pharma/biochemical domains in defining the Siebel/Salesforce/Aurea/CRM product vision, roadmap and drive prioritization of enhancements/defects and deliver business value to the organizations.
- Provide leadership, vision and direction to the Development team in building and maintaining the product.
- Partner with senior business and Marketing leadership to formulate, deliver and drive adoption of a global product strategy.
- Conduct backlog grooming meetings with a team of developers and solution architects.
- Balance the needs of the platform (performance, scalability, cost, data integrity) with the requests of the business (new functionality, speed to market, integrations) during roadmap planning and while architecting and designing solutions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to coach and inspire team members to their optimum performance.
- Collaborate with IT and business leadership to plan and execute projects, ensure the development teams have the appropriate functional and technical specifications, direction and resources to deliver effectively.
- Effectively manage relationships with contractors and suppliers to ensure projects are delivered on time and on budget.
- Expert in Agile and scrum development practices.
- Experience with product development tools JIRA, Confluence and collaboration tools - MS Teams, Slack
- Demonstrated success in delivering projects on time, on budget while meeting or exceeding client expectations.
- Strong management and communication skills - verbal and written, with the ability to communicate highly technical concepts to non-technical people.
- Ability to drive collaboration among stakeholders and project team members in a matrixed environment.
- Product owner for companies’ business critical application - CRM web and Mobile Apps.
- Plan and deliver product enhancements - work with development team and execute scrums.
- Conduct product demos, UAT and ensure smooth rollout of the builds into production.
- Responsible for application upgrades, OS upgrades.
IT Consultant, CRM and ETL Applications
- Serve as a Subject Matter Expert (SME) for technical direction and application functionality.
- Collaborate with business, project, development and QA teams to ensure on-time delivery of projects.
- Proactively ensure application uptimes for all application components.
- Ensure CRM application integrations are well managed.