- Extensive experience using Salesforce Administration (SFA) - Customization, Profiles, Permission Set, Roles, Organization-Wide Default, Sharing rules.
- Developed custom applications and solutions leveraging the SFDC Force.com Platform using Apex, Visual Force, Force.com IDE, SOQL and SOSL.
- Hands on experience with Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Class, Apex Test Methods, Apex Web Service, VisualForce Pages, Visualforce Components & Controllers
- Extensive experience in designing various Custom Objects, Junction Objects, Record Types, Lookup Relationships, Master-Detail Relationships and Custom Reports as per the requirements
- Pervasive Knowledge in various advanced fields like Pick List, Custom/Cross-Object Formula Fields, Field dependencies, Validation Rules, Workflows and Approval Processes for automated alerts, Field Updates and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Creating lightning pages using Component, controller, helper, style, documentation, render, design, SVG
- Technologies: Salesforce, SOQL, SOSL, Microsoft Excel, Dreamweaver, HTML
- Experience as business analyst with experience in Business analysis
- Experience in controlling the Data access across the application using Field-Level Security and Organization Wide Defaults, creating Profiles, Queues, setting up the Role Hierarchy and writing the Sharing Rules as per the requirements.
- Experience in Data Integration and Data Migration from legacy systems to Salesforce using Apex Data Loader.
- Extracted data from Salesforce and developed advanced Dashboard using BO Xcelsius different connectivity.
- Proficiency in Object Oriented Languages like Java, J2EE, JSP and other Java Technologies
- Experience in databases such as SQL Server, Oracle and MySQL .
- Worked closely with Business Users to enable business processes using SFDC.
- Excellent communication and inter-personal skills, accustomed to working in both large and small team environments.
- Salesforce Technologies
- Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Visualforce (Page, Controllers)
- Web Servers
- Tomcat 4.x/5.x, IBM HTTP Server, and Apache Web Server.
- Application Servers
- IBM Web Sphere Application Server 4.x/5.x.
- Oracle, MS SQL Server, MS Access, IBM DB2.
- Operating Systems
- Windows NT, 2000, XP, Linux.
- Reporting Tool
- SAP Business Object Dashboard, Crystal Report and Web Intelligence.
- Database Tools
- MS SQL Server, Oracle, Ingres, MySQL
- Force.com tools
- Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector
- Custom Integration
- Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels and Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application and Sandbox data loading
- Eclipse, Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in, MavensMate with Sublime Text
- MS Visual Source Safe, HTML Dream weaver, Microsoft Project, Sub Version and MS Visio,
- Windows (NT/2000/XP/Vista/7)
Confidential, Irving, Tx
Sr. Salesforce Developer
- Developed several Apex Classes, Triggers, and Visual Force pages.
- Utilized Apex Data Loader in handling massive amounts of user data.
- Experience in System Integration using Web Services API - SOAP API, REST API
- Configured identity confirmation, Login restrictions and User Interface settings.
- Performed the roles of Salesforce.com Analyst/ Developer and Administrator in the organization.
- Implemented new buttons and actions for the lightning experience.
- Worked on Field trip to analyst the fields in each object.
- View list, list searches like Grid and Kanban Board and Highlight panel where we can display IMP fields Activity, Chatter, Details will be in the details page using lightning
- Change stage name in opportunity with lightning components
- Implemented to display error messages using showHelpMessageIfInvalid () method and also error messages like badInput, typeMismatch etc.
- Created lightning page with some customizations based on the components used and created the lightning app
- Customized Profiles and created Custom Fields.
- Defined lookup and Master-Detail relationships on the objects and created Junction Objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Worked with Standard Objects, Business Processes and Field-Level Security. Created/modified Dependent Picklists, Lookup fields, Formula fields, Roll-up Summary Fields and Page Layouts. Set up Workflow and Workflow Approval processing. Performed Data Validation and used data utilities including Data Loader and Mass Delete.
- Designed and developed User Interfaces for Salesforce users as per requirements. Configured and used Standard Reports, Custom Reports and custom report types. Configured and used Dashboards and Dashboard components for internal users.
- Added custom fields and validations to new and existing objects and added custom functionality using custom controllers and custom extensions. Printed and exported Reports, Email and Scheduled Reports and refreshed Salesforce Dashboards.
- Configured Custom Objects, Applications and Tabs. Developed Custom Objects, Custom Reports and configured Analytical Snapshots to dump the data into on a regular basis. Worked on Test Cases by developing Test Classes to meet the required Code Coverage in Salesforce.
Environment : Saleforce.com, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Houston, Tx
- Worked with the user groups for gathering information throughout the planning and implementation.
- Implemented the requirements on Force.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in.
- Created new User Accounts and assigned Profiles as per their role in Role Hierarchy .
- Customized Page Layouts for standard/ custom objects and assigned Record Types.
- Created Data Validation Rules and Formulas as per business requirement.
- Created Workflow rules to automate tasks, Email Alerts, Field Updates, Time-dependent actions and Outbound messages.
- Created Reports and Dashboards to track internal users work status for Management visibility.
- Designed, and developed Apex Classes, Controller classes, extensions and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Designed various Webpages in Visual Force for capturing various customer enquiries and implemented logic for migrating cases to different queues based on the type of customer enquiry.
- Created and used email templates in HTML and Visual Force.
- Used SOQL & SOSL with consideration to Governor Limits for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used Field-level Security and Profiles to ensure that protected data is only shared with authorized persons in the hierarchy.
- Supported the data migration activities for migration the data from various business centers users using Apex Data Loader with night schedule.
- Responsible for all the activities related to configuring Data Loader, uploading data in CSV files into salesforce.com, checking for the correctness of the data.
- Wrote VB Script for reading data from CSV files to MS Access database and loaded data to Excel Pivot table for end user.
- Developed automated process for export Sales Force Data to MS Access and Excel Pivot and using XML Connectivity display it on Advanced BO Dashboards.
- Continual support and maintenance.
Environment: Saleforce.com, Apex Classes, Controller Classes, Triggers, Visualforce, Salesforce.com Data Loader, Workflow & Approvals, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Page layouts, Email Services, SOQL, SOSL, Sandbox, Force.com IDE.
Confidential, Los Angles, CA
- Worked with the user group for requirement gathering throughout the planning and implementation.
- Involved in business analysis, requirement understanding, solution designing, data modeling, SFDC setup, configuration, data migration as well as conducting end-user training.
- Built the organization's Role Hierarchy by adding the roles as per the organization structure and created Custom Profiles to satisfy the organization's hierarchy.
- Created Workflow Rules, Page Layouts, Approval Process, Email Alerts, Field Updates and Outbound messages.
- Responsible for managing User Accounts, Security Access and setting up Profile based security access based on organization requirement
- Involved in creating and customizing Email templates and configuring them to the Email alert within the Workflow Rule for a standard/custom object.
- Developed various Custom Objects, Tabs, entity-relationship data model, Validation Rules, Components.
- Used Apex Data Loader for insert, update, and bulk import or export of data from salesforce.com objects. Used it to read, extract, and load data from Comma Separated Values (csv) files.
- Developed and configured various Custom Reports and Report Folders for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Created and customized detailed Reports with Filters, Conditional Highlighting, Custom Subtotals and Charts.
- Responsible for Mass Delete/Transfer records using Data Management.
- Monitored and resolved the Service Requests, specifically, visibility issues involving Custom Profiles, Public Groups, and Sharing Rules.
- Worked on Test Cases by developing Test Classes to meet the required Code Coverage in Salesforce.
- Site maintenance and solving customer issues.
Environment: Salesforce.com platform, Apex, Web services API, Visual Force Pages, Controllers, CSS, Workflow & Approvals, Custom Objects, Custom Tabs, Security Controls, Page Layouts, HTML, Java Script, Reports, Dashboards, Eclipse IDE Plug-in, Windows XP, Sales Cloud.