- I have grown to become an expert in business development and service sales, I’ve had the opportunity to plan, develop, accomplish and showcase major initiatives that drove industry change with millions of dollars in recurring revenue.
- I’ve had the opportunity to teach, support, and lead individuals, managers, and different organizations as a whole. More importantly, increase the client base, whose service experiences were improved through implementation of forward thinking ideas.
- I am looking for an organization that will help me apply these skills and help to develop my professional experiences.
- Tremendous ability to revitalize business performance through assessment and implementation of strategic process improvements.
- Natural entrepreneurial talent, seeking out solutions during tense situations while discovering new opportunities for growth.
- Excels at targeting opportunities for revenue enhancement through cost reduction initiatives and profit optimization.
- Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, and PowerPoint; Quickbooks, Adobe Photoshop; ADP; Salesforce; Project Tracking Systems
- HTML, Copywriting, Content Management, Project Management, Social Media Marketing, Promotion & Advertising Design
- Administrative duties: scheduling, data entry, recruiting, staffing, training, and payroll processing.
- Social Media: Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, Wordpress, Shopify etc.
- Proficient in monetary management, event planning.
Digital Marketing Analyst
- Update product information and content on multiple websites, and review content/pricing information for accuracy. Including copywriting articles, blog posts, etc.
- Communicate with creative and marketing department staff to assist in managing E - commerce campaigns by adhering to project schedules and reporting issues/delays.
- Update content for website search optimization as needed.
- Ensure that pages contain proper site tags and metadata.
- Support Tele-Sales with e-commerce related content updates, report issues that may occur and follow up to ensure they are resolved.
- Create XML to transform data into content management system (CMS).
- Update content managed areas (HTML, copy, and image files) as required.
- Investigate and report operational or technical issues that may arise, and may troubleshoot problems.
- Assist in the scoping and documentation ongoing website functional projects and improvements.
- Managed high profile sign manufacturing and installation projects for the leading designer and manufacturer of custom signage and largest provider of LED signs in the country.
- Proactively explored opportunities to meet demands of clientele to provide highest level of customer service and quality on time and on budget.
- Responsible for the drafting and issuance of business agreements, project proposals, RFP responses, and preliminary project schedules.
- Tracked the progress and quality of work being performed by design disciplines/trades.
- Defined clear targets and objectives and communicated them to other team members.
- Monitored project timelines and flagged potential issues to be addressed.
- Responsible for vendor acquisition and management as well as price negotiations. Assessed vendor services and maintained positive vendor relations.
- Maintained relationships as liaison for the executive team to all other departments and staff levels. Conducted and documented weekly status review for multi-location projects.
- Tracked and managed contemplated change notices and/or change orders in the database.
- Prepared substantial completion documents and ensured all required project close out documents were obtained.
- Communicated ideas for improving company processes with a positive and constructive attitude, and developed this attitude in others.
- Coordinated various executive projects including facility relocation, corporate rebranding projects, bid proposals, and national account, multi-location branding.
- Directed client experience efforts that are consistent with company standards in order to increase sales.
- Developed team to accomplish store’s business objectives through attraction, selection, coaching, investment, retention and motivation.
- Ensured the attainment of sales, payroll and inventory shortage goals by leading a productive sales team.
- Oversaw merchandise presentation, restocking and recovery to maximize productivity.
- Trained staff in assisting brides with wedding gown selection.
- Hired qualified candidates to fill staff.
- Researched bridal trends to keep inventory updated.
- Planned events and functions to create a larger customer base.
- Ensure staff is reaching weekly goals in order to make monthly store sales goals.