- Seasoned software professional with 9+ year experience in managing software products. Experience in software leadership as well as delivery roles. Hands on experience on technology
- Collaborated with engineering,product, design, marketing, sales, support teams to deliver innovative products for Confidential 500
- Created framework to solve complex customer problem in systematic way that resulted in delighted users and improving ROI for organization
- Proposed business cases to senior leadership backed by data and based on customer research. Aligned organization on shared vision
- Experience in entire software product lifecycle - in product ownership as well as in product deliveryroles
- Waterfall, Scrum, Scaled Agile(SAFe), Agile hybrid, Kanban
- Web APIs (REST/SOAP), Storage/Virtualization, Microservices, SOA architecture, I/P/SaaS products, complex tech integrations
Product mgmt.: Product discovery, ideation, requirement mgmt., User/Customer research, User testing, product strategy, roadmap development, product backlog mgmt.,Business Analysis, release mgmt. - DevOps (CI/CD)
UX: User persona, Empathy maps, Customer journey maps, Experience maps, service blueprint, cognitive maps, concept maps, mind maps, User centric design
Business Skills: Financial Analysis/modelling, Project mgmt., risk mgmt., change mgmt.,Product strategy, Competitive Analysis, Customer development
Technology Stack: Microservices, Web APIs (SOAP/RESTful), SaaS products, StorageVirtualization, Enterprise data warehousing, Shell/Python scripting, MySQL server, Oracle, C, C++ programming
Requirement elicitation: Interviews, Focus groups, Surveys, Wireframing, mockups, prototyping, document review, Requirement workshop, market research and benchmarking
S/W methodologies: Waterfall, Agile, SAFe, Kanban, Waterfall to Agile-transitions
Confidential, St. Louis, MO
Product owner - Data management
- Owned product backlog and release plan for legacy Inquiry service decommissioning and PII data migration while maintaining full security compliances
- Developed roadmap for legacy application decommissioning and data migration for DM tribeby working with the business stakeholders, other product owner, engineering manager, product team and solution architects
- Continuously monitored and tracked progress of multiple small key projects, identified risks and dependencies of migration initiatives projects. Regularly updated key stakeholders with timely and relevant updates
- Collaborated with multiple upstream and downstream application teams while migrating the legacy services and applications to GCP and during migrating PII data and site A decommission
- Provided input during PI planning meetings. Planned sprints by breaking down large features in multiple sprints. Wrote user stories. Ensured user stories are “ready” for development with defined acceptance criteria. Monitored sprint progress using burn down charts and other metrics
- Regularly conducted Backlog grooming sessions in collaboration with dev teams.Decomposed epics, themes and features into user stories that met the INVEST criteriaso it could be understood, measured, and implemented.
- Prioritized stories based on MoSCoW and Kano model; created a customized Decision-making matrix taking, business value, and technical issues into account.
Environment: Google cloud platform(GCP), Jira, Confluence, Aha
Confidential, Deerfield, IL
Technical Product owner - API
- Owned the Product Backlog and Release plan for the User Experience, design and integration elements of the Balance reward API program and Digital coupons microservices
- Led the Backlog grooming sessions in collaboration with dev team to break down and reduce complexity of EPIC so it could be understood, measured and implemented.
- Created Product Roadmap by working with the business stakeholders, lead product owner, product team and based on data backed by market research
- Executed Product management vision of developing a modernized microservices architecture and Balance reward API feature by planning Sprints and evaluatingproduct progress by measuring progress through burn down charts.
- Managed team of engineers and UX specializing in microservices, mobility and REST API to build and ship minimum viable product (MVP)
- Constantly kept stakeholders involved with timely and relevant updates through the entire lifecycle.
- Communicated the vision of the features with design and development teams to articulate product needs, refine as needed, and drive efficient and effective progress.
- Elicited requirements using Interviews, Document Analysis, Business Process Descriptions, Use Cases, Competitive Product Analysis, and/or Requirements Workshops
- Created PRD and other required documents for newly developed features. Reviewed and approved functional and design Specifications. Designed Wireframes for multiple screens.
Environment: Microservices, AWS CloudFront, Web Services - REST, Selenium, Android, Jira, MuleSoft, SharePoint, Confluence.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Owned the Product Backlog and Release plan for the migration and integrating elements while rolling go-live.
- Defined use cases and features for connectors that collect and connect healthcare data from disparate sources to reduce the cost, effort and time customers expend on exchanging healthcare information
- Created Product Roadmap by working with the Lead Product Owner and other relevant stakeholders. Drove,supported,and maintained the execution of program roadmaps and priorities.
- Gathered requirements from business owner, stakeholders and wrote user stories, epics in collaboration with the development team, breaking stories into executable and estimable task.
- Planned sprints by ensuring user stories are “ready” for development with defined acceptance criteria. Attended daily Stand-Ups to understand the progress/impediments for possible risk.
- Assessed the condition of the client’s data and provided industry expertise and recommendations to assist client with creating detailed business rules.
- Map customer needs and workflows to help define technology solutions. Utilized a customized setup of robust migration platform to efficiently manage workflow.
- Acted as an ambassador and created PRD and other required documents for newly developed features. Reviewed and approved functional and design Specifications.
- Enhance system/data integration by representing systems/data in relevant meetings and facilitate further collaboration between departments.
- Managed data exchange norms leveraging industry standards including HIPAA, EDI, FHIR, HL7
Environment: Microservices, API gateway, AWS lambda, REST API, Amazon Dynamo db, Amazon S3