- An experienced ERP Professional with more than 12 years of experience in Oracle R12 implementation, upgrade and support and having good knowledge both in functional and technical areas.
- Oracle Apps E - Business Suite (EBS) SCM Consultant. Expert with multiple R12 Implementations and support experience. Key Modules expertise in PO/INV/OM/LCM BOM WIP eAM, Sourcing/i-Proc/ i Supplier management and client specific custom modules.
- Extensive Experience in all life cycle stages of implementation including Documentation, Solution design, Custom development, CRP, UAT, Cut-Over and Post go-live support activities.
- Functional consultant with primary focus in the area of Oracle SCM modules with unique combination of integration with Financials modules. Expertise in OM, INV, BOM, WIP, PO, Advance pricing, AP, Sourcing, iProcurement, iSupplier, Procurement contracts, Landed cost management, Enterprise asset management and Sysadmin.
- Trained in Oracle Fusion SCM (OM, INV, Purchasing) applications.
- Have sound knowledge about TAX, GST and Excise duty calculations and related issues in India localization.
- Trained in Oracle transportation management and logistic processes from functional and technical aspects with its integration with mobile applications as well.
- Formulated solution design and implementation strategy based on client requirements. Proven ability to manage a functional team and coordinated development activities with technical team.
- Followed oracle AIM methodology to prepare high level functional design documents for requirement analysis, customization, testing and prepared user training manual for UAT.and Technical Documentation, User Training Documents and Customization Documents.
- Have knowledge on Subledger accounting and product line accounting concepts.
- Have knowledge in SOA BPEL.
- Possess knowledge in Approval Management Engine (AME), workflow customization and financial modules such as General ledger (GL), Account Payables(AP) Account receivables (AR) and fixed assets (FA).
- Expertise in Design and Development of RICE (Reports, Interfaces, Conversions and Enhancements) components. Extensive exposure in SQL and programming language PL/SQL. Extensively used tools- SQL*Plus, SQL*Loader, TOAD and Report builders Reports 6i, 9i, 10g, Data migration tools- Application Desktop Integrator, Data Loader, Web ADI.
- Experience in conversion (data migration) using SQL*loader with PL/SQL script
- Exposure to reporting tool SSRS, Spotfire
Senior Functional consultant
- Provided Post Go Live support for Oracle SCM modules (Inventory, Purchasing and Order Management) for different business units in the organization /
- Part of rollout and enhancements in order fulfilment process and procurement, mapping the requirements with Oracle standard functionality and finding the gaps and delivering the solutions in terms of Customizations, workarounds, reengineering and form personalization.
- Provided support for tickets in OPM Product Development, OPM Process Execution, OPM Financials and eAM areas.
- Consolidated all the status deliverables, milestones, issues, risks and provided all the updates to the stakeholders of the projects and steering groups periodically.
- Responsible for assessing the existing documentation and created new documents wherever needed. Created templates for scalable and repeatable process which helped to streamline the business landscapes for future implementations.
Senior Functional consultant (Lead)
- Coordinated with onsite team members for the requirements gathering and delivered the custom components on time.
- Implementation of Purchasing, Inventory and Order Management modules.
- Preparation of Training documents and conducting training for Super Users and End Users.
- Lead a 6 member team on-site.
Senior Functional consultant (Lead)
- Provided production support for OM,INV,PO,BOM and WIP modules.
- Suggested solutions for enhancements and system integrations of order fulfilment cycle.
- Resolved issues reported on distribution and manufacturing module.
- Designing various reports for Malaysia and Singapore organizations including GST reports for Malaysia.
Senior Functional Consultant
- Suggested various work around and demonstrated additional functionality for Purchasing module after taking over support of PO, iProcurement and Sourcing modules.
- Customization designs and work around for various business requirements.
- Resolved various trouble tickets (for P1,P2 and P3 issues).
- Utilized Approval Management Engine (AME) to build approvals for Sourcing and iSupplier. Utilized customized Sourcing Module to meet secured public sector organization requirements.
- Responsible for troubleshooting issues reported by users across various facilities in iProcurement, Purchasing, Inventory, Contract procurement and Service procurement.
- Resolved issues and managed changes on customized modules (Kitting and Dispatching) which were developed to meet unique requirement of in-flight item transactions capturing.
- Worked on workflow customization as per the change in business process.
Manager ERP SCM
- Understanding business process model, solution designing and documentation.
- Analyzing the issues on Production System and resolving them.
- Solution and workaround designed for critical issues in Inventory, Purchasing, Order management, Discrete Quality and enterprise Asset Management modules.
- Requirements Gathering and Analysis, Development, Testing and Implementation Enterprise asset management.
- India localization Excise workaround.
- Testing the functionality of new enhancements for new entitles in R12
- Fixing data migration issues in the up gradation process in R12.
- Providing Functional Support towards building of Custom components like interfaces to integrate with Oracle Supply Chain systems (OM / INV / PO).
- Solving OPM module integration issues with SCM.
- Understanding the business process model.
- Multi Org Setups
- Functional set ups in supply chain management modules.
- Setups in Purchasing, Inventory, Order Management and landed cost management.
- Develop business workarounds and long term solutions to critical issues
- Involved in business requirement analysis for Change Requests / Scope change Requests, preparing Test Plans for signoff with the business.
- Outside processing setups for refurbished item and resource.