- 18+ years of IT experience including 5+ years as Director IT
- A Disciplined and thoughtful IT Director, who has worked for 10+ years with executive leadership teams of multinational organizations, to align IT strategy to Business for successful project implementations and who has played a pivotal role in enhancing business operations.
- Transformational IT Management with strong emphasis on documentation of policies and procedures Training and governance
- Proven track record of 15+ years managing global teams transcending cultural boundaries.
- Improved IT service levels and reduced IT operations costs through a combination of cloud initiatives, Virtualization, outsourcing, consolidation etc. to generate savings of over $10MM
- 15+ years of SAP Project Management experience across modules - SD, MM, FI, COPA, GTS, FSCM Collections, BASIS, Scheduler Workbench, Upgrades, Global roll outs
- Strong focus on end to end Business Process Improvements
- Participated / Led Strategic, Tactical and Operational Business intelligence initiatives yielding business benefits exceeding $20 MM across multiple projects.
- IT Due diligence for acquisition helped in reducing acquisition price by $2MM
- IT assessment of affiliate-company helped generate savings of $1.25 MM on an annual basis.
- Lead in Software Selection, Vendor Selection process advising the execute team with recommendations.
- Document Management including vendor invoice automation.
- CRM Implementation
- Risk assessment and analysis of existing IT and ERP landscape was conducted, based on which an IT Strategic plan aligned to Business strategy was developed.
- Restructured IT organization including outsourcing resulting in recurring savings exceeding $1 MM a year.
- SAP server administration was migrated to managed hosting partner from the existing in-house administration, which resulted in most current hardware for mission critical systems at lower cost of operations.
- Implementing SAP FICO for the European Terminal location and in parallel, enhancing the current FICO implementation at the US location, including new modules like Profitability analysis, Profit Center accounting and controlling.
- Led the IT project team for a global QHSE system implementation, which included product selection and implementation partner selection.
- Migrating to office 365, including Sharepoint, collaboration and retention.
- Transformational IT leadership for a global team of 25+ professionals with 8 direct reports and responsible for Budgets of around $7 MM.
- Collaborating with business to establish KPIs and ultimately a business intelligence platform along with dashboards for more visibility into business operations.
- Work closely with the C suite to provide any analysis related to IT and business initiatives.
- Turned around IT department by making structural changes, in addition to Team building measure thus restoring confidence of IT staff.
- Transformational IT leadership for a global team of 15+ professionals with 4 direct reports and responsible for Budgets of around $1.5 MM.
- Re-prioritizing IT projects aligning them to business needs, budget appropriations from management to successfully oversee the following projects
- Hardware upgrade
- Virtualization through VMware along with High Availability
- Upgrade from SAP 4.6C to ECC 6.0 to leverage the use of the enhanced BW platform and prepare the system landscape to implement newer modules to meet evolving business needs.
- Implementation of the FSCM Collections
- Implementation of SAP Global Trade Services for Sanctioned Party screening as well as Export documentation system
- Implementation of Country India Version (CIN) for Indian distribution business including storage business.
- Implementation of SAP in subsidiaries in Europe, Mexico, Nigeria and the US
- Profitability analysis and Presentations for stake holders to analyze business performance