- Experienced business advisor skilled in solution design, pre - sales, and business development executive in the solution selling of complex enterprise cloud, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce) xRM and ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- My ten years’ experience as business advisor include:
- Acting as a facilitator with clients, meeting with them to understand their needs and clearly communicating the status of projects. Manage all clients’ requirements, user stories, recommendations and training with the client from start to finish.
- Prepare and manage with great detail, all technical and functional specs for projects (CRM and ERP) from start to finish. Develop acceptance criteria for requirements.
- Contribute regularly to team meetings though leading whiteboard session and creating data models. Working closely with solution architects, technical teams and clients to deliver project scope on time and with high quality deliverables.
- Responsible to ensure that business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to the project delivery and success.
- Build, maintain and leverage appropriate C-Level relationships within each customer in order to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on CRM and ERP solutions.
- As a solution consultant/functional architect, I am seeking a role in which my skills in business development, project management and the implementation of the software solution can be utilized to grow and expand their practice.
- Lead discovery calls/interviews with prospects identifying and eliciting user requirements, pain points or gaps where Dynamics CRM/xRM and Salesforce may add value.
- Support business development during pre-sales engagements, aligning with customer and prospect technical staff, and finally building and delivering tailored demonstrations of the platform.
- Performed sales demonstrations, completed RFP’s & SOW’s, and advanced the sales cycle by providing required information to key decision makers.
- Keeping up to date with current and upcoming Dynamics offerings from Microsoft and Salesforce the partner (ISV) channel, where new features may fit into the solution.
- Educating customers on the value proposition of Microsoft Dynamics and Salesforce, participating in deep architectural discussions to ensure solutions are designed for successful deployment in the cloud both public and private.
- Lead a team of functional and technical consultants both on shore and off shore to implement the solution.
- Facilitate and guide the requirement definition workshop with the key client application users.
- Utilize Microsoft Visio to capture and document all businesses processes in a client’s environment, which includes as is processes and improved processes for Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM projects.
- Transform business requirements to clear and comprehensive functional specifications.
- Hands on experience in the setup and configuration of Microsoft Dynamics CRM up to version 2016 and Salesforce to version ’17.
- On a typical implementation I perform the following activities:
- Build businesses processes, rules and workflows.
- Create and modify reports, dashboards and chats.
- Create custom tables, fields and relationships.
- Create and build business units and sales territories to track and measure the performance of the sales team.
- Senior Associate (CRM Solution Architect and Sales Solution Consultant) in the CRM practice.
- Serves as a functional consultant for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM up to version 2016.
- Responsible for implementing Dynamics CRM, CPQ (various vendors) and Salesforce with enterprise level clients by working closely with executive teams in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- Solution Consultant and Solution Architect for the Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM practice. Confidential, LLC, is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner that specializes in the implementation of CRM and ERP solutions for businesses in the professional services vertical (field services).
- Confidential, has developed a solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM for government contractors with the ability to submit and bid on projects.
- I am responsible in the solution design of all enterprise size implementations, and work with the marketing and sales teams to promote and market our services.
Senior Managing Consultant
- Responsible as the Lead Solution Architect of Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Salesforce solutions.
- Lead a team of functional and technical consultants to assist with business development in the sales and pre-sales activities to gather user requirements in the preparation of a solution demonstration and assist the sales team in responding to RFP’s/RFI and proposals.
- Assist with the development of a proposal and contract solution in Salesforce utilizing Apttus to streamline several clients quote to cash processes and SteelBrick CPQ to create the proposals, legal documents and statements of work for general contractors.
- Senior Solution Consultant and Functional Solution Architect, I lead the CRM practice, my responsibilities include project management and delivery of all large-scale Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce implementations. As the practice began to grow, my responsibilities expanded into business development, solution selling, lead generation, qualifying prospects, design and deliver software demonstrations, prepare and deliver the solution proposal to senior management.