- Experienced business advisor skilled in solution design, pre - sales, and business development executive in teh solution selling of complex enterprise cloud, CRM (Microsoft Dynamics CRM and Salesforce) xRM and ERP solutions (Microsoft Dynamics AX).
- My ten years’ experience as business advisor include:
- Acting as a facilitator wif clients, meeting wif them to understand their needs and clearly communicating teh status of projects. Manage all clients’ requirements, user stories, recommendations and wif teh client from start to finish.
- Prepare and manage wif great detail, all technical and functional specs for projects (CRM and ERP) from start to finish. Develop acceptance criteria for requirements.
- Contribute regularly to team meetings though leading whiteboard session and creating d Confidential models. Working closely wif solution architects, technical teams and clients to deliver project scope on time and wif high quality deliverables.
- Responsible to ensure that business and assignment risks are identified, monitored and managed to achieve minimal disruption to teh project delivery and success.
- Build, maintain and leverage appropriate C-Level relationships wifin each customer in order to influence solution adoption, create strong support for new opportunities and to secure their willingness to advocate on CRM and ERP solutions.
- As a solution consultant/functional architect, I am seeking a role in which my skills in business development, project management and teh implementation of teh software solution can be utilized to grow and expand their practice.
- Lead discovery calls/interviews wif prospects identifying and eliciting user requirements, pain points or gaps where Dynamics CRM/xRM and Salesforce may add value.
- Support business development during pre-sales engagements, aligning wif customer and prospect technical staff, and finally building and delivering tailored demonstrations of teh platform.
- Performed sales demonstrations, completed RFP’s & SOW’s, and advanced teh sales cycle by providing required information to key decision makers.
- Attend various trade shows and industry conferences, assist wif answering questions from prospects, and deliver software demonstrations at teh vendor booth.
- Keeping up to date wif current and upcoming Dynamics offerings from Microsoft and Salesforce teh partner (ISV) channel, where new features may fit into teh solution.
- Senior Associate (CRM Solution Architect and Sales Solution Consultant) in teh CRM practice.
- Serves as a functional consultant for Salesforce and Microsoft Dynamics CRM up to version 2016. Responsible for implementing Dynamics CRM,
- CPQ (various vendors) and Salesforce wif enterprise level clients by working closely wif executive teams in order to ensure client satisfaction.
- Solution Consultant and Solution Architect for teh Microsoft Dynamics AX and CRM practice. Confidential, LLC, is a Gold Certified Microsoft Partner that specializes in teh implementation of CRM and ERP solutions for businesses in teh professional services vertical (field services).
- Confidential, TEMPhas developed a solution for Microsoft Dynamics CRM for government contractors wif teh ability to submit and bid on projects. I am responsible in teh solution design of all enterprise size implementations, and work wif teh marketing and sales teams to promote and market our services.
Senior Managing Consultant
- Responsible as teh Lead Solution Architect of Microsoft Dynamics AX, CRM and Salesforce solutions. Lead a team of functional and technical consultants to assist wif business development in teh sales and pre-sales activities to gather user requirements in teh preparation of a solution demonstration and assist teh sales team in responding to RFP’s/RFI and proposals.
- Assist wif teh development of a proposal and contract solution in Salesforce utilizing Apttus to streamline several clients quote to cash processes and SteelBrick CPQ to create teh proposals, legal documents and statements of work for general contractors.
- Senior Solution Consultant and Functional Solution Architect, I lead teh CRM practice, my responsibilities include project management and delivery of all large-scale
- Microsoft Dynamics CRM, Salesforce implementations. As teh practice began to grow, my responsibilities expanded into business development, solution selling, lead generation, qualifying prospects, design and deliver software demonstrations, prepare and deliver teh solution proposal to senior management.