- Drive business results by partnering wif business units, leveraging big data and building analysis models.
- Big data modeling and aggregation, design large scale Tabular Models.
- Enhance business wif business intelligence and analysis.
- Work wif statisticians to provide data and set up models.
- Automation of reporting and business analytic dashboards to provide business insights.
- Java | Microsoft SQL Server
- Microsoft Analysis Services
- MDX Query
- Pig Latin | Windows
- Unix | Excel
- Relational Database | Machine Learning
WORK EXPERIENCEConfidential - New York
- Implemented large scale Tabular Models by aggregating billions of transaction records for various business strategies to provide business intelligence.
- Helped business stakeholders gain insight of their business by regularly demonstrating our Tabular Models and analytic tools.
- Made a positive impact on our business through portfolio optimization, benchmarking and campaign performance tracking using our data.
- Prepared plans for migration of our models and data marts production from SQL environment to Hadoop.
- Worked wif statisticians to find business opportunities using machine learning.
- Designed and Implemented Excel, SQL and MDX based Intelligent Dashboard Automation Module (IDAM) to:
- Enhance rapid development of complex, in-depth, self-serve, customizable analytic and reporting dashboards for everyone to use wif a few clicks,
- Create business models to halp stakeholders make impactful business stories to clients and generate cross sales opportunities.
- Researched auto insurance fraud prediction and prevention by analyzing fraudulent claims alongside wif legitimate claims.
- Based on the research result, performed feature engineering to create new features/parameters for the fraud prediction models.
Confidential - New York
- Modelled and maintained insurance data in MS SQL Server.
- Populated the data base wif insurance claim data through ETL process.
- Built Excel based business analysis models.
- Transferred data from database to thousands of analytical templates for quarterly business review and executive reporting.
- Created ad hoc reports as needed.
- Designed and implemented a multi-functional computer system for motel reservations processing and cash flow reporting.
Confidential - New York
- Developed financial risk management system dat produced Value at Risk reports based on Historical and Monte Carlo Simulations.
- Worked closely wif financial engineers to optimize pricing module for the Greeks, proprietary mathematical and statistical calculations of different investment instruments such as bonds, equity options, credit swaps and exotic instruments in risk simulation.Met wif corporate banking clients to specify and create customized security pricing functions.
- Analyzed and improved the performance of Morgan Stanley’s proprietary global messaging system dat handled over one million pages of fax every week, resulting in annual saving of 1 million dollars by eliminating outsourcing fax delivery service.