- As a BA/QA Analyst, TEMPeffective in formulating requirements based on end - user needs and TEMPhas strong understanding in various Software Quality Assurance principles such as Functional testing, Automation testing, Performance testing, Regression testing and ETL testing.
- In addition to analysis and testing, has been involved in all teh phases of software development lifecycle such as build, implementation and client training. Adapts easily to a demanding environment, excellent communication skills, enterprising attitude and work ethics.
Confidential, Rochelle Park, New Jersey
- Worked with Confidential Client in analyzing and documenting teh requirements.
- TEMPEffectively communicated across teh Teams and delivered those requirements.
- Responsible for creating high-level and low-level detailed testing design documentation, accurately mapping business requirements
- Responsible for creating and executing Software Verification Protocols for teh Panel GUI software, ICB simulator, Service App software.
- Responsible for generating Traceability Matrices and creating Test Plans, Test Scripts, Test Results and Test Reports in IBM Doors database.
- Participated in teh Daily scrum meetings, Sprint review discussions to track issues.
- Involved in teh validation of MRI and CardioGen software tools which help in monitoring teh commands and responses of teh equipment.
- Responsible for Creating Test Data, Performing Test Environment Validations, Executing Manual Test Scripts in Doors and Polarion tools and Defect logging in FogBugz.
- Participated in Go-Live activities.
Confidential Park, New Jersey
Business Analyst/ Siebel QA Analyst
- Worked with NY DCLA Client in understanding and establishing teh requirements.
- Captured analyzed and documented requirements and then TEMPeffectively communicated and delivered those requirements.
- Analyzed system requirements/designs to create test conditions and expected results.
- Created high quality and comprehensive test script documents for test execution in Quality Center.
- Proficient in functional, regression, system integration (SIT), negative and acceptance (UAT) Testing and Data Validation.
- Worked with developers and test leads to resolve issues with developed scripts and verify application functionality.
- Responsible for creating high-level and low-level detailed testing design documentation, accurately mapping business requirements into Siebel functionality.
- Responsible for performance testing of Partner Manager Application using in depth analysis of BC/Applet Search Specifications and Sort Specifications, PDQ, Siebel Table Indexes.
- Unit testing new functionality as per teh solution design.
- Responsible for defect tracking, Resolution and Impact Analysis using Mercury Quality Center.
- SOP’s preparation.
- Expert Knowledge of Quality Center Testing Tool.
- Extensive working experience with Test Planning, Test Execution and Test Results Analysis.
- Created and Pro-actively tracked defects when functionality deviates from expectations.
- Created Test data and Performed Test Environment Validations.
- Created and Executed SQL Test scripts for data validation.
- Participated in Go-Live Support by validating teh Production Environment.
- Knowledge in automated testing tools, QTP, WinRunner and Load Runner
Software QA Engineer
- Worked as QA Analyst on three modules Help Desk, Registration, Outpatient management.
- Participated in Business Requirements Review.
- Worked on Test Objectives and detail oriented Test Plans for every module.
- Closely worked with Development and Test Leads to fill in teh loose any ends.
- Conducted Reviews for teh Test Objectives and Test Plans.
- Executed teh Test plans during teh Regression cycle while constantly refining teh Test Plans.
- Worked on browser Compatibility Tests.
SKILLS Languages: Siebel 8.0 (Partner Manager), JAVA, J2SE, PL/SQL, HTML.Databases SQL Server, MS SQL, IBM Doors 9.3
Tools: Fogbugz, Siemens Polarion ALM, HPALM, QTP, QC, TOAD, SVNLoad Runner, WinRunner, Trained in ETL.:
OS/ Environment: Microsoft Windows 95/98/XP, UNIX, LINUX, QC, QTP, Eclipse.