Highly accomplished telecommunications professional with 25+ years experience architecting software, systems, and solutions of all sizes. Overall experience of the telecom data network, protocols and interface. Shell BASH /Perl/Python scripting, Infrastructure - Open stack, NFV MANO Architecture, SDN, VMware. REST API Proficient at designing best-in-class solutions and passionate about problem solving. Adept at learning and applying new technologies, building highly reliable and scalable applications.
Leadership Architect Cloud NFV SDN 4G Wireless System Engineering Problem Solving....Team Builder...Project Management Agile Methodologies Innovation
Protocols & Technologies: OpenFlow, SIP, RTP, MEGAGO, Diameter, TCP, UDP, SCTP, IPv6, BGP, OSPF, MPLS, GSM, GPRS, WCDMA, LTE, CDMA, VoLTE, VoWiFi, IMS, HTTP, SOAP, XML, ISUP, PRI
Operating Systems: Linux, Cisco IOS, Junos, Android, Windows
Tools: & Platforms: AWS, Ansible, Jenkins, Hadoop, Clearcase, Rational Rose, MyEclipse, Wireshark
Confidential, Plano, TX
Lead Solution Architect
- Provided technical leadership for a team of solution architects working on prime system integration projects involving multiple vendors and 3PPs
- Architected, designed, and implemented end-to-end LTE, VoLTE, VoWiFi, VoIP over Satellites, Cloud, SDN, Mirantis OpenStack, Redhat Openstack, Mobile Softswitch, Femtocell, IoT, Regulatory Services (E911, GETS, LI), and PSTN transformation solutions.
- Define and Implement Network Functions Virtualization (NFV) and Virtualized Network Functions (VNF) for Tier 1 Carrier Architectures and Integrated Cloud Solutions.
- Dimensioned, orchestrated using Heat Orchestration Template (HOT), and deployed EPC and IMS VNFs using Atlas/Horizon.
- Involvement in NFV and Integrated Cloud platforms setup with Openstack, VMware, ESXi Hypervisors, vSphere Servers/Client, VMplayer, vSwitch, dSwitch etc, Hitachi SAN storage HUS 150, and MS Server 2008, vDNS, F5 Load Balancer, Probe applications, EMC PowerPath, Oracle Virtual Box etc.
- Designed DevOps CI/CD solutions using Ansible, Jenkins, and IMS VNFs
- Led cross-functional teams working on pre-sales projects (RFP/RFI, cost estimation, solution dimensioning, demo, trial, Proof of Concept)
- Defined solution roadmaps and evolution paths. drove add-on sales
Confidential, Richardson, TX
- Led a team of 6 engineers designing the following network elements and applications: Policy Decision Function, Multimedia Conferencing Application Server, B2C Web Sharing
- Architected a call processing restart, redundancy, and audit framework used in multiple products
Confidential, Richardson, Texas
Software Development Project Manager
- Managed projects (cost, time, scope, quality, risk, resources) and provided technical leadership for a team of 17 engineers developing real-time calling processing software on Nortel CDMA BSC and MSC
Software Architect/Software Engineer/Database Administrator
- Architected, designed, and coded software features on Nortel large-scale DMS switching systems
- Provided technical leadership for a team of 4 software engineers
- Developed applications using IMAGE hierarchical database and Powerhouse on HP 3000/MPE