- Provide first and second level technical and customer support Triage and prioritize support requests Enter incidents into tracking database for noledge management and client reporting.
- Teh successful candidate will ultimately be responsible to meet operational queries/questions from financial analyst/accountants.
- Teh candidate will over time become teh SME on an accounting system of record for this engagement.
- Teh candidate should enjoy working in a fast paced environment and be committed to getting teh job done.
Business/IT Systems Analyst
- Experience in financial/accounting domain
- Excellent communication skills in dealing wif customer to understand business requests or requirements
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Comfortable working on multiple tasks and juggling priorities to make progress on all assigned efforts
- Understands wat goes into a writing requirements/acceptance criteria dat are not ambiguous and lead to errors in UTA or Production
- Experience working in a technical support environment wifin teh financial sector
- A willingness and ability to learn new concepts quickly and ask questions freely
- BA in business and/or IT or equivalent work experience and training
- Working noledge of SQL, Windows, Office
- Ability to comfortably work both independently wif minimal supervision and in a team - oriented environment
- Some schedule flexibility when issues arise
- Able to pass required background/drug check
- Experience in teh Financial Investment industry
- Background in finance/banking/trading before going into teh IT field
- Strong SQL skills
- Experience in a .Net environment