- Broadcast Operations Architect requires evaluating the impact of newer technologies, architectures and workflows associated with new initiatives (Software/Applications), having on current Confidential Operations Model.
- The candidate will work closely with the Confidential Operations team to provide high level overviews, gather input/ feedback on operational requirements and reach alignment on what project success means to Operations.
- Broadcast Operations Architect is required to have excellent knowledge of software life cycles and various deliverables in each phase from requirement specification, system specification, verification and validation (Unit testing, system testing, End - 2-End testing and performance testing), Production deployment and operation support.
- Architect being part of the Operation Governance team will closely work with all project’s manager to understand operation requirements for the projects for every phase of software life cycle to define the operational requirement for the software/application.
- Candidate with strong knowledge of processes required for software/application (from inception/requirement to deployment, and operations/application support) is desirable.
ConfidentialBroadcast Operations Architect
- 7+ experience of operating in large scale technology environments, diverse background in architecture and operations roles highly desirable.
- Blended experience in the following area applying skills in a systems design role:
- Broadcast technologies and standards (RF, automation, ad insertion, MPEG, H.264, DRM)
- Telecommunication technologies and standards (WLAN/LAN, Internet Routing, OSI, Load Balancing)
- IT Technology and Standards (Cloud Computing, Virtualization, middleware, System/Storage Technologies)
- Industry standards, models, & best practices (ISO 9000, IEEE, CMMI, IETF, ITIL, SCRUM)