- Over 9 Years of IT experience that includes over 5+ years of experience in Salesforce.com CRM Platform and Apex technologies and around 4 years of experience with Java/J2EE
- Experience in working with Salesforce developer toolkit (Apex, Visualforce, force.com IDE, SOQL and Web Services/ Metadata API).
- Good knowledge on Apex development in creating Objects, Triggers, Apex Classes, Standard Controllers, Custom Controllers and Controller Extensions.
- Defining and managing custom Objects, creating page layouts, developing field validations, campaign Management, formulas and workflow rules using Salesforce.com and Eclipse IDE.
- Extensive work experience on designing of custom fields, role based page layouts, custom Tabs, custom reports, report folders, report extractions to various formats, design of Visualforce Pages, Snapshots, Dashboards, Apex Classes, Controllers & Triggers, and various other components as per the client and application requirements.
- Experienced in creating and activating the Marketing Campaigns in Salesforce.com.
- Experience working with Salesforce.com Sandbox and Production environments.
- Eclipse IDE with Force.com Plug - in environment for writing Business logic in Apex Programming Language.
- Proficient in administrating the organizational setup using Salesforce administration.
- Working with Cloud computing / SaaS technologies.
- Experience in using Force.com Web services API for implementing web services in the application for access to data from different users.
- Good understanding on Partner portal (Partner Relationship Management).
- Experience in designing junction objects and implemented various advanced fields like Pick list, Custom Formula Fields, Field Dependencies, Validation Rules, Work Flows, and Approval Processes for automated alerts, field updates, and Email generation according to application requirements.
- Experience in implementing security and sharing rules at object, field, and record level for different users at different levels of organization. Experience in designing skills with E-R Diagram and UML Diagrams.
- Created various Profiles and Configured the Permissions based on the Organizational Hierarchy.
- Good understanding of Salesforce.com Governor Limits with an ability to optimize code to respect those limits.
- Proficient in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Experience in writing Triggers, SOQL and SOSL statements.
- Email-to-Case, Web-to-Case, Web-to-Lead, Tracking Field History, Set-up Logging History, Set-up Audit Trail & Data Migration.
- Understanding and functionality of Web Services for SOAP API and REST API.
- Experience in designing skills with E-R Diagram and UML Diagrams.
- Experience in using the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Good exposure on Design Patterns (Creational, Structural and Behavioral).
- Good exposure to RDBMS, SQL and PL/SQL, writing SQL scripts for efficient report generation.
- Experienced in full life cycle application development from requirements gathering and design to UAT (User Acceptance Testing).
- Highly organized and dedicated with a positive attitude, capable of producing results immediately on hire.
- Customer centric with effective interpersonal, organizational and problem solving skills.
Salesforce Technologies: Apex Language, Apex Trigger, Apex Scheduler, Batch Apex, Apex Class & Apex Web Service, Partner WSDL & Enterprise WSDL and Visualforce (Page, Component & Controllers).
Custom Integration: Outbound Messages, Workflow & Approvals, Field updates, Reports, Custom Objects, Custom settings, Custom labels & Tabs, Email Services, Role Hierarchy, Dashboards, Security Controls, AppExchange Package & Custom Application & Sandbox data loading.
Force.com tools: Apex Data loader, Force.com Apex Explorer, AJAX tool kit, Force.com Migration Tool, Force.com Excel connector and Force.com Eclipse IDE Plug-in
Programming Languages: Java, C, C++, VB, APEX and UML
Java/J2EE/Web Technologies: J2EE, JSP, JDBC, RMI, Applet, Java Script, XML, XSLT, DTD, XML Schema, HTML, DHTML, Shell Scripts and Web service
Database: MS SQL Server and MySQL
IDE: Eclipse, My Eclipse and Force.com Eclipse IDE plug-in
Tools: MS Visual Source Safe, HTML Dream weaver, Microsoft Project, Sub Version and MS Visio
Platforms: UNIX and Windows (NT/2000/XP/Vista/7)
Sr. Salesforce Developer/Administrator
- Involved in various stages of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) including analysis, requirement engineering, architecture design, development, enhancements, testing.
- Designed, developed and deployed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Developed various Visualforce Pages, Apex Triggers to include extra functionality and wrote Apex Classes and Controller to provide functionality to the visual pages.
- Created Custom Objects and fields for transactional and contractual information.
- Designed and deployed Custom Tabs, Validation Rules, Approval Processes and Auto-Response Rules for automating business logic.
- Pick lists, dependent pick lists, lookups, master detail relationships, validation and formula fields to custom objects.
- Created page layouts, search layouts to organize fields, custom links, related lists and other components on a record detail and edit pages. Created workflow rules and defined related tasks, time triggered tasks, email alerts, filed updates to implement business logic.
- Created Templates, Approval Page Layouts and defined Approval Actions on them to automate the processes.
- Created various Reports (summary reports, matrix reports, pie charts, dashboards and graphics) and Report Folders to assist managers to better utilize Salesforce as a sales tool and configured various Reports and for different user profiles based on the need in the organization.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Used SOQL & SOSL for data manipulation needs of the application using platform database objects.
- Used field level security along with Page Layouts to manage access to certain fields.
- Used Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers and Visualforce pages to develop custom business logic.
- Created custom dashboards for manager’s home page and gave accessibility to dashboards for authorized people. Used Data loader to load the records on to the force.com platform.
- Implemented Salesforce Development Cycle covering Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Call Center, Chatter & App-exchange applications.
- Made new feature enhancements on Service cloud console view and developed some Visual force components.
- Involved in migrating the data from Oracle database to Salesforce application using Apex Data Loader.
- Used Informatica cloud service to integrate the data between systems.
- Involved in Data Migration from Traditional Apps to Salesforce Using Data Loader Utility.
- Performed Data Migration from home grown legacy system to Salesforce CRM.
- Experienced in Unit Testing, for the customizations and developments done during the project.
- Extracted the data from Salesforce.com application into the external databases for generating large data reports using the Informatica on Demand.
- Implemented data migration using Informatica on demand and data loading using Data loader, import wizard.
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleaning activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatica on demand.
- Used the sandbox for testing and migrated the code to the deployment instance after testing.
- Involved with Salesforce.com Premier Support and handled the support cases with the help Salesforce.com support.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Data Loader, Apex Classes, Controllers, Triggers, Visualforce, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Service Cloud, Data Migration, Informatica, SOQL, SOSL, Workflow & Approvals, Java Ant, Custom Reports, Dashboards, Oracle, Windows.
Confidential, Phoenix, AZ
- Interacted with various business user groups for gathering the requirements for Salesforce implementation and documented the Business and Software Requirements.
- Developed Apex Classes, Controller Classes and Apex Triggers for various functional needs in the application.
- Migrated data from external sources and performed Insert, Delete, Upsert & Export operations on millions of records.Designed and developed Service cloud and Integration.
- Force.com developer toolkit including Apex Classes, Apex Triggers & Visualforce Pages to develop custom Business Logic. Implemented Salesforce.com platform and Force.com IDE Plug-in using Eclipse.
- Designed and developed SFA based Application on Force.com platform in Salesforce.com environment with Apex programming language as backend and Visualforce Pages as user interface.
- Implemented Pick Lists, Dependent Pick Lists, Lookups, Master Detail Relationships, Validation and Formula Fields to the custom objects.
- Page Layouts, Search Layouts to Organize Fields, Custom Links, Related Lists and other components on a Record Detail.
- Customized User Roles, Role Hierarchies, Profiles and Sharing settings to ensure that the protected data is available only to the authorized users.
- Created Templates, Approval Processes, Approval Page Layouts and defined Approval Actions on them to automate the processes. Created Workflow Rules and defined Related Tasks, Email Alerts and Field Updates.
- Worked withSOQL, SOSLqueries withGovernor Limitationsto store and download the data from Salesforce.com platform database. Configured Chatter for the Users in the Organization for collaboration.
- Implemented Sales cloud and incorporated enhanced features as required to streamline Business Process.
- Implemented Salesforce Service cloud and Opportunity Management (Case management, Entitlement management, Product & price book, High volume customer portal, Partner portal, Visual force sites) for business support and technical support for its channel customers.
- Implemented Data Loader through the Command Line Interface to extract the data from database.
- Extensively involved in Data Migration from three legacy systems to Salesforce.
- Supported the Data Migration activities for migration the data from various business sources with the support of Salesforce.com. Migrated data from ACT CRM to Salesforce CRM using Informatica on Demand.
- Involved in data mapping and migration of data from legacy systems to Salesforce.com Objects and fields.
- Conducted sessions to the UAT users to use the Salesforce Knowledge application and developed a feedback custom report.
- Supported end users and helped them in getting used to the application, generated reports and saved them for further access to the users.
Environment: Salesforce.com, Force.com, Apex Classes, Apex Triggers, Apex Controllers, Visualforce Pages, Eclipse, SOQL, SOSL, Service Cloud, Sales Cloud, Marketing Cloud, Chatter, Data Loader, Data Migration, Page layouts, Roles, Custom Objects, Pick lists, Email alerts, Oracle and Windows.
- Interacted with various Business Team members to gather the requirements and documented the requirements.
- API/Web Service design and developing technical specifications for Salesforce.com (SFDC) application.
- Involved in project technical design plan, conversions, Mapping, configuration of portions of SFDC application.
- Interface Designing using Visualforce Page and their supportive Controller Classes.
- Automate the functionality by writing Triggers and Apex Classes.
- Reengineered APEX code already in production to optimize trigger based transactions for performance and speed as well as to work seamlessly with Governor Limits.
- Integrated external systems like Record Setter Data, Dodge MDM, MAS, PeopleSoft into Salesforce.com primarily used the partner and enterprise WSDL’S with J2EE technologies.
- Responsible for Unit testing and performance testing of SFDC API/Web Service.
- Responsible for Agile methodology testing package upgrades in Sandbox org and deploying in Production org.
- Created Public Websites and applications that are directly integrated with your Salesforce.com organization using sites. Developed Analytic Snapshot on daily Dashboard that provide a 360-degree view of customers.
- Developed a unified view of all accounting data within Salesforce.com eliminating several hundred hours spent by Account Executives and inside sales reps in performing risk analysis on account holdings.
- Responsible for integrating Salesforce.com to risk manager desktop apps via Web Services API.
- Responsible for all managed Package Deployments and change management on the engagement.
- Assisted in merging of data between the applications for initial synchronization mapping and conversion of every Salesforce.com account to business objects. Developed Material for end users.
Environment: Force.com, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Controllers, Visualforce Pages, XML & Triggers.
- Extensively worked with Business Analysts and the end users to gather and finalize the requirements.
- Created detailed Data Mapping document for integrating various systems with Salesforce.com.
- Worked as Salesforce Admin support governing user Account Creation, rmation Setup, Password Reset, Roles & Profile creation, User group creation, updating company Profile and Network access setup.
- Involved in setting up Field level access for each custom object created based on the user’s role within the organization. Developed various Custom objects, Tabs, Entity-Relationship data model, Validation rules, Components
- Involved in the Data Transformation and Data Cleaning activities while transferring the data to the external system using Informatics on Demand.
- Defined Lookup and Master-Detail Relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects.
- Involved in Field & page layout customization for the standard objects like Account, Contact, and Leads.
- Created Workflow rules and defined related tasks, time Triggered tasks, Email alerts, Filed updates to implement business logic. Customizing Custom Objects, Tabs, Fields, Page layout as per the business need.
- Defined Lookup and Master-detail relationships on the objects and created junction objects to establish connectivity among objects. Involved in security levels and privileges by customizing Salesforce.com Profiles and Roles.
- Integrated Email with Salesforce.com for mass E-mail management and designed various custom E-mail templates.
- Maintained User Roles, Security, Profiles, and Workflow rules wherever necessary.
Environment: Force.com, Apex, Data Loader, Import Wizard, Eclipse IDE, Triggers, Custom objects, Layout, SOQL (Salesforce Object Query Language).
- Worked on implementation of GUI module with Struts Framework and used CVS for version control.
- Used Java Database Connectivity (JDBC) to connect from the Java application to the Database.
- Designed and developed front end using HTML, CSS, JSP’s, Struts (tiles and tag libraries) and user validations.
- Developed the code using Agile methodology with daily meetings to keep track of the progress and issues pertaining to the project.
- Involved in implementing persistent data management using JDBC.
- Implemented the required Java Beans used by the JSP components.
- Played an active role in testing the application by writing test cases for different.
- Involved in testing using Junit.