- A highly motivated and ambitious individual able to give timely and accurate advice, guidance, support and training to team members and individuals.
- Possessing excellent management skills and having ability to work with minimum supervision.
- Enterprise Systems Management thought leader and practitioner with an emphasis on availability, performance and stability of instrumentation rolled up to Business - relevant Dashboard.
- Experienced in all phases of solution delivery including strategy, requirements analysis, architecture, engineering and design, testing, implementation and support. Strong track record of successful solutions.
- Technical skills with team-building background as well as strong knowledge and hands-on skills with many leading products, technologies and best practices.
- SiteScope Agentless Monitoring Application v11.24
- Business Process Monitor (BPM) and Real User Monitor (RUM)
- Service Manager (Ticketing System) v9.32
- BSM Integration Adapter to integrate 3rd party products (SCOM, Oracle OEM, xMatters,Dotcom) and Confidential products NNMi, Service Manager
- Network Node Manager (NNMi 9.22) and iSPI Performance Metrics
- Network Automation v9.22
- Operations Manager (Agent based monitoring system) for UNIX v9.14
- Operation Orchestration v9
- XMatters (Alarmpoint)
- Scripting: Vugen and QTP
Confidential, Fort Lauderdale, FL
- Integration and configuration with 3rd party application software like SCOM, Oracle OEM, DotCom and Dynatrace.
- Instability of accessing BSM virtual IP address.
- OMi event customization.
- Stream based and Topology based event correlation.
- Design and creating of API to extract event matrix externally.
- Improved stability of BSM platform.
- Modeling and instrumentation of new application into BSM framework.
- Implemented best practice standard as per recommendation of Confidential .
- Planning and review of BSM architecture.
- Service Health Reporter to give performance analysis on OMi events.
- Load Balancer configuration.
- Introduced complex filters and recreated notification rules.
- Implemented stream based event correlation rules.
- Events correlated and removed 50% of unwanted non actionable events from OMi browser.
- Integrated OMi with SCOP, Oracle OEM, NNMi, Dotcom, Dynatrace and in-house monitoring tools.
- Integrated it with BMC ticketing system.
- Dashboard views customization.
- Created automation to restart BSM application during windows monthly patching.
Confidential, Johns Creek, GA
Sr. Analyst Enterprise Monitoring
- Architecture, design and end to end integration with Service Manager ticketing system.
- Implemented best practices to improve stability of Confidential 's SiteScope, BSM and NNMi resulted in alarm and storm reduction of events.
- POC of Network Automation and its integration with NNMi.
- Involved in technical discussion to design and deployment of Network Automation application into Macy's network.
- Part of Architecture and Design group for BSM and uCMDB upgrade.
- Share the knowledge and facilitate training to other members in the team.
- Administration of Operation Manager 9.
- Team Leader to work with independent contractor and internal team for complete and end to end execution of the project.
- Service Manager is now in production and currently focusing on improving reliability and implementing best practices.
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
- Ensure that all components of the technical architecture were properly patched and integrated.
- This setup is used for pre-sales demo, simulate customer's environment and for POC testing.
- Manage and Implement customer on site projects.
- Automate implementation of monitoring using uCMDB, SiteScope and Operation Orchestration products.
- Confidential 's Application Performance Management (BAC Version 9.12) is installed on a single server Linux architecture with MSSQL Database in a cloud environment.
- A script is developed using Vugen's Mobile protocol and periodically executed from different BPM locations. The response time and performance of the application was measured and shown on the dashboard view.
- Upgrade was done and documented in the staging environment.
- Upgraded the production BSM environment consisting of 2 GW and 2 DP servers and upgraded associated component such as RUM, OMI, SystemHealth.
- Enable BSM/OMi integration with Sitescope to forward events from Sitescope to BSM.
- Implemented Confidential 's best practice solutions to improve overall performance of the application.
- Standardized Sitescope's event and alert templates.
- Fine tuned and correlated number of events received from BPM and Sitescope.
- Install uCMDB 9.05 application in the Windows environment and enable discovery of Windows, UNIX, Database and Network nodes.
- Model and create template based view for mission critical applications.
- Associate the nodes based on data center location.
- Enable uCMDB and BSM integration to imports applications related CI's into RTSM.
- Create myBSM dashboard based on applications.
- Enable End user monitoring (Using BPM) and infrastructure monitoring (Using Sitescope)
Confidential, San Francisco, CA
Consultant eBusiness Production Operation
- Production support for monitoring infrastructure.
- Complete re-designing of monitoring and notification of infrastructure devices and applications using Confidential BAC and Sitescope.
- Automation of repeated process using SiteScope monitors.
- Automation of daily infrastructure health check and transaction performance reports.
- Instrument and enable monitoring of new financial application into BAC framework.
- Configure and create GOMEZ scripts and reports. Provide analysis to application team performance of sites using BAC and GOMEZ.
- Architecture and POC of BSM 9.10 setup.
Confidential, Cupertino, CA
- Provide technical consulting to assist customer in proactive problem resolution.
- Diagnosing and resolving software problems or conflicts
- Troubleshooting software programs and making suggestions for their improvement
- Customizing software application when necessary
- Suggest improvements and upgrades to software application
- Provide high quality customer satisfaction
- Work well in team environment
- Identify recurrent problems and help users resolve them
- Enable application data processing failover.
- Implementation System Health to monitor the BAC infrastructure.
- 10 Sitescopes with failover HA mode installed across all geographic locations.
- 20 Business Process monitor and 6 Discovery probe installed across all locations.
- In order to have full cycle of deployment, installed 3 different architectures of BAC (Production, Development and QA)
- Integration with Operation for UNIX, Service Center and Alarmpoint.
- Collect user, functional and technical requirements from Application stakeholders.
- Create functional script for End to End application monitoring using Vugen or QTP.
- Instrumented new application using BPM and SiteScope monitors and created dashboard view for the application team.
- SLA configuration using CI's from SiteScope and BPM.
- Perform BAC/ uCMDB performance tuning and optimization as per Confidential 's best practices.
- Carefully designed and selected hardware on VM environment as per Confidential ’s hardware recommendation. It was a two server configuration enabled in application failover mode and iSPI configured on the third server configured to collect performance data from the active NNMi server.
- Design and migrated legacy NNM 7.5x on Solaris Platform to NNMi 8.13 on Linux platform.
- Integration with LDAP and enabling a default guest roll for all users.
- Enabled Application failover mode for full hardware redundancy.
- Implementing Confidential 's best practice configuration.
- Fine tuning and stabilizing discovery results
- Integrated Performance Management tool with NNMi
- Integration of NNMi with OVO and uCMDB.
- Automated maintenance through monitors created on SiteScope.
Confidential, Parsippany, New Jersey
Engineer S/W applications in OSS/NMS Division
- Installation and implementation of NNM in distributed geographical locations.
- Enabled extended topology with Active Problem Analyzer for polling devices.
- Fine tuned ET filters to limit polling of the critical network devices.
- Defining map filter based on the networking needs and customizing maps based on geological placement of the networking device. Partitioned the ovw internet submap.
- Define discovery, map, topology and unmanaged interface filters.
- Restrict the netmon and ET discovery using netmon and bridge no discover file.
- Securing Dynamic Views and Network presenter.
- Defined problem diagnosis.
- Fine tuned registrations file as per the requirements.
- Understand Tier II needs and developed customization to support those needs.
- Syslog integration with NNM.
- Fine tune Active Problem Analyzer
- Enabled extended topology discovery of HSRP supporting devices.
- Defining event correlation and forwarding correlated events to ticketing system.
- Troubleshooting and maintenance of the NNM server.
- Integrating NNM with RAMS system.
- Opening an enhancement request for the defects/problems observed in the s/w.
- Enabled integration of Route Analytics Management System RAMS with NNM system.
- Updated the NNM with the latest patch and applied hot fixes to resolve critical problem observed in the software.
- Customized and fine tuned the application as per the requirement.