Versatile Information Technology and Sales professional with over 15 years of IT project management, account management, sales engineering, and business development experience. Excellent interpersonal and communication skills with ability to interact with all functional areas of business including executive management. Sold Multi - million dollar accounts and managed fortune 1000 accounts.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
Project Management B2B Sales Data Analyst Account Management Sales Engineer Consulting Implementation Database (RDBMS) Software Architect Solution Architect UI/UX Product Management Account Management SDLC SaaS E-Learning & Knowledge Management E-Business & E-Commerce Solutions EDI XML CRM ERP RFID Strategic Planning Process Improvements Training & Development Integrated Marketing Solutions Senior and ‘C’ Level Presentations
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
Database: Oracle, SQL Server, MySQL, Access, OLTP, OLAP
Analytical: Technical and functional design documents
CRM: Salesforce.com, SugarCRM, Apptivo, Zoho
ERP: Baan, NetSuite, Peoplesoft, Plex
Other: MS Office, Google Apps for Business, Web-2-Print Enterprise Portal (CMS, Knowledge Management, Intranet, E-Commerce, E-Learning)
OS: Windows, Linux
Procurement: Ariba, Perfect Commerce, SPS Commerce, ProcureIT, Four51
Graphics: Adobe Creative Suite, Dreamweaver, CorelDraw
CMS: Wordpress, Joomla
Business Intelligence: Crystal Reports, Business Objects, Dashboards
- Identify and evaluate solutions for business intelligence analytics and dashboard for manufacturing company balance scorecard and key metrics.
- Involved in B2B sales.
- Propose solutions for BI platform on SaaS manufacturing ERP platform and Salesforce.com.
- Recruited to drive integrated marketing solutions and enterprise program sales within the region.
- Leading efforts to implement and train staff on Salesforce.com.
- Resigned to transition career back to technology companies.
Sales Operations Manager
- Recruited to Sales Management and Operations Management at Start-up Company that won Popular Science product of the future award.
- Handled B2B sales.
- Integrated NetSuite with clients and e-commerce partners utilizing EDI protocols.
- Sold large retailer with over 200 stores within first 45 days.
- Led Sales team efforts at Consumer Electronics Show
Enterprise Solutions Manager & VP of Business Development
- Recruited to build Enterprise Solutions Strategy & Team for Confidential Publishing Solutions.
- Build technology and workflow architecture to support Enterprise Solutions strategy.
- Account Management and Business Development for publishing solutions.
- Exceeded quotas in each year selling over $1mm.
- Promoted to VP of Business Development to start short-run publishing strategy.
E-Business Solutions Manager
- Managed strategic and tactical projects, development, and implementation activities across 4 Divisions.
- Lead Sales Engineering efforts for SPS platform and capabilities with Sales Management. Work with customers and suppliers to introduce and present our platforms for automation.
- Lead RFP process to evaluate and select new generation e-commerce and web-to-print platform.
- Managed multiple project teams and projects simultaneously from proposal to delivery on budget and schedule.
- Areas of accountability encompass project management, e-business, training, people development, sales support, disseminating information to multiple functional areas (sales, operations, support, & strategic partners), strategic account planning and implementation, and integration of technology to improve operational efficiencies.
Technical Account Manager
- Developed detailed project plans, schedules, project estimates, resource plans, budgets, and status reports.
- Managed channel partners in England and Brazil and acted as trusted advisor to clients and partners.
- Assisting sales team with understanding customer requirements and presenting solutions (Sales Engineer). Sold Professional Services and exceeded quota by over 200%.
- Software architect and product manager for Confidential Knowledge Management System.
- Gather, identify, and document business requirements and technical specifications.
- Data modeled, architected, programmed, and managed software development team and software development lifecycle generating thin client and SaaS versions of enterprise platform in start-up environment.