- Workday HCM implementation, report writing, EIB, creating calculated fields, business process fundamentals, testing for system upgrades, and data validation/management.
- Advanced functional skills with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, SharePoint and Outlook.
- Completed Workday training courses: Business Process Fundamentals, Report Writer, Calculated Fields, and Advanced Reporting and Analytics.
- Identifying data and HRIS issues and advising solutions to increase efficiency and effectivness.
- Staying up - to-date and knowledgeable about current and changing laws and regulations which impact EEO, Employee Relations, and HR business trends.
- Strong attention to detail and mindful of handling confidential and sensitive information.
- Dedicated team player with a proven mentality of perseverance when times are at their toughest.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Talent Acquisition Reporting Analyst
- Collaborating with the Senior Director of Global Talent Acquisition and Process Optimization Lead, gathered requirements and Talent Acquisition specific data to develop high-level Executive Summaries for weekly meetings and presentations for a large global organization.
- On a weekly basis using data extracts pulled from Workday, delivered in-depth reports and scorecards featuring metrics and analytics which provided an up-to-date snapshot of the frequency in which vacant positions were being filled in order to satisfy the 2020 headcount goals needed for the company’s long-term growth strategy.
- Created ad-hoc reports and assignments pertaining to recruitment performance per job band, department, location, and individual recruiter.
- Worked with the recruiting team to assign specific recruiters to specific job requisitions in the Workday Recruiting module and provided ad-hoc technical support as needed.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Workday HCM Reporting and Implementations Consultant
- Working with a team of Workday HCM technical consultants and HR Professionals, completed the project of a conversion from ADP Enterprise to an end-to-end implementation of Workday HCM for a multi-national law firm.
- Extracted mass amounts of data from the legacy HR system, ADP Enterprise, and completed the mapping, formatting, and validation necessary to load the data into Workday HCM.
- Utilized the Enterprise Interface Builder (EIB) tool to expedite massive data uploads.
- In the Preview Tenant, tested various Workday business processes, functionalities and system integrations to confirm whether the system is operating in alignment with the business requirements established.
- Researched solutions to problems via the Workday Community and ensured the proper resolution of the issues affecting productivity.
- Provided continual post-production support for end-users and fellow HR team members.
- Increased the efficiency of the delivery of recurring reports requests to the HRIS inbox by applying advanced functional reporting tools and functionalities which automated manual processes and tasks.
Confidential, Exton, PA
Talent Acquisition Specialist
- Supported a team of national recruiters by managing the applicant tracking system and ensuring that the onboarding process is completed timely and in compliance with company policy and state/federal law.
- With the University Relations Manager, gathered information on health care specific college career fairs and on-campus interviews to recruit talented students needing to complete clinical rotations.
- Monitored and managed a Recruiting/HR service inbox to answer general HR related questions and provide solutions for difficulties with the onboarding software, onboarding tasks, manager self-serve, and student clinical rotations.
- Maintaining and updating staffing agency contracts and independent contractor files.
- Reviewed, processed, and kept record of contractor Invoices and employee referral payouts.
Confidential, Malvern, PA
HR Operations Specialist
- Managed and monitored the HR Operations centralized inbox to coordinate and complete a wide range of Workday HCM specific requests and inquiries related to employment status changes and personal data for the USA, Canada, and Ireland.
- Generated, manipulated, analyzed and distributed ad-hoc reports and scheduled reports as requested by HR Business Partners and management.
- Identified and carried out a creative solution to a business concern well in advance which required utilization of Workday's EIB tool to complete over 800 business process simultaneously.
- Participated in five Workday upgrades involving completing a wide variety of HCM specific test cases. Identified and escalated any potential errors/issues and held discussions for error resolution.
- Updated Workday Playbooks to reflect new visual designs and process enhancements.
- Completed a long-term file imaging project which advanced the HR department towards electronic file management. Lead and maintained the design of the file imaging SharePoint which eliminated the need for hard copies of personnel and employee relations files and streamlined document access and security for the HR Business Partners.
- Conducted comprehensive Workday Functional Analyst training programs for HR Contractors and HR Specialists new to Endo.
- Relied upon for monthly HR file room management in order to keep Onboarding, Employee Relations and Personnel Files compliant, updated and confidential.
- Ran employee a daily employment error report via Lotus Notes which identified potential violations of company policy and employment data errors. Researched the issue, identified the solution, and resolved the issues.
- Processed a high volume of employee status changes and personal information changes via ADP Enterprise HR-B for the entire enterprise daily.
- Provided reports in ADP Enterprise pertaining to payroll (vacation and retro payouts report) and local and national tax compliance on a weekly, biweekly, and monthly basis.
Human Resources Administrator
- Completed HR administrative duties: posted job openings, reviewing staffing agency contracts, coordinated staffing needs, HR compliance and regulatory policies, personnel file room management, data entry and ad hoc assignments as job dictated.
- Completed weekly audit of temporary employee turnover rates. Acted as point of contact for third party staffing agencies. This required building relationships and maintaining a positive rapport with various recruiters and account executives.
- Managed and maintained the employee personnel records.
- Working directly with the Compensation Manager, analyzed a compensation database of over 3,000 employees and applied market data to design and present a Power Point which summarized how the company’s positions matched against their competitors and why.
- Applied compensation management methodology including: internal and external compensation benchmarking, compa-ratios, surveying employees, job description analysis, and reviewing performance evaluations to derive objective salary justifications and recommendations.
- .NET Developers/Architects Resumes
- Java Developers/Architects Resumes
- Informatica Developers/Architects Resumes
- Business Analyst (BA) Resumes
- Quality Assurance (QA) Resumes
- Network and Systems Administrators Resumes
- Help Desk and Support specialists Resumes
- Oracle Developers Resumes
- SAP Resumes
- Web Developer Resumes
- Datawarehousing, ETL, Informatica Resumes
- Business Intelligence, Business Object Resumes
- MainFrame Resumes
- Network Admin Resumes
- Oracle Resumes
- ORACLE DBA Resumes
- Other Resumes
- Peoplesoft Resumes
- Project Manager Resumes
- Quality Assurance Resumes
- Recruiter Resumes
- SAS Resumes
- Sharepoint Resumes
- SQL Developers Resumes
- Technical Writers Resumes
- WebSphere Resumes
- Hot Resumes